The new website - is anyone else having problems...

Sparky67

A number of times I have tried to log on late evening to update my food diary and it is just soooo slow or won't load at all! And this is the time I need to check to see if I have any syns left, and it just won't load...

Also, when I do get into the diary, a lot of the time half of it is missing, so I can't actually add anything to my diary. It used to happen occasionally before the update, and it would normally clear after hitting refresh, but now it doesn't and I find that I just can't get the diary to load properly. I have emailed them about this.

It's getting to the point where paying the money to use the online membership is a bit pointless - the main reason I do is for the diary, and at the moment it's unusable 50% of the time!

Is anyone else having issues with the new site?

Definitely very slow at virtually any time of day but particularly evenings.

Don't really like the new site - takes me ages to find things on it now. Not as user friendly as the old site was.

Denise

Ive not tried the diary but i dont like how everything seems hidden. Takes me 5 mins to remember where they have hidden the syn calc!! Its possibly just teething issues. Hope its sorted soon!

I updated my diary about an hour ago no problem but I do find it so slow.

Half the time I just write everything in a book or log it in my diary here.

I would drop them an email to let them know of any issues you've been experiencing. We can't expect them to improve anything if they don't know what's wrong!

I've found it really very slow, and very difficult to navigate your way around. I also don't like how the online syns doesn't let you search through the lists of manufacturers - took me about half hour to find a manufacturer earlier as i was a letter out with the spelling, so it just kept coming up as 'no results found', would be much more helpful if it gave you an option of almost exact answers!

Here it goes again! the site has worked proper for 1 day and we are back to it being so slow or not working full stop!.......why didn't they leave the site as it was???? Errrrr

Back