The new weight loss challenge !

Cobra

Silver Member
Has there been a thread started for 2011?

I would like to have the extra motivation and support.

Lisa x

We can do it together, i could do with a buddy x

I wouldnt mind a challenge for a few weeks!
x

No probs :)

should we all set ourselves a target ? Monthly, ? Quarterly ?

ill start with a 4 week challenge of 14lb. So 1st feb. Thats 3 1/2 lb a week. Ive never lost that much pmsl

Lisa x

a monthly challenge is better than anything longer

ok, so I have 3 more weigh in's till eom, so i would lke to lose 7lb by 1st Feb..........at least!

ive made a jan challenge thread and added what we all want to lose so please add more names if you want to join in just thught a 2011 challenge might scare some people away lol

Sorry i havent seen the jan thread, otherwise i would have just started on that.

Lisa

no i only just started it but was you gave me the idea,,, i just thought a 2011 challenge would look scary to new slimfasters so a monthly one would be better

no i only just started it but was you gave me the idea,,, i just thought a 2011 challenge would look scary to new slimfasters so a monthly one would be better

ok, you should have let me know i would have changed the thread title, but it wasnt a yearly one that I thought of doing, (its just the new year we are in ) as everyone wants short term goals before long term, and some people will have lost their long time goal weight before the end of the year.

plus there will be loads of jan, feb, march threads all over the place, thought it could keep it all in one x

ill get admin to change the title of the thread

Lisa :)

I'm for it! So by Feb 1, I would like to be down 12 lbs.

brill, lets see how we get on!

are you doing any sort of exercise as well as dieting ? or just dieting ?

Lisax

I am Slim fasting and i am trying to motivate myself to use my stationary bike.....instead of using it as a clothes hanger....or a cat sitting post, lol.
What kinds of exercise do you do?

ok, you should have let me know i would have changed the thread title, but it wasnt a yearly one that I thought of doing, (its just the new year we are in ) as everyone wants short term goals before long term, and some people will have lost their long time goal weight before the end of the year.

plus there will be loads of jan, feb, march threads all over the place, thought it could keep it all in one x

Lisa you can change the title of the thread yourself as you started it.

Have a look on this link and it will show you how.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/17946-edit-your-title.html

or you can watch a video of how to do it.

MiniMins.com - Edit a thread title.

I am Slim fasting and i am trying to motivate myself to use my stationary bike.....instead of using it as a clothes hanger....or a cat sitting post, lol.
What kinds of exercise do you do?

ive got my treadmill, im doing roughly 2 miles on it a day, and am hoping to get up to 5. get that bike dusted and get into it! come on, it will really help get them pounds off!

Lisax

ok Ive changed the title!

Lisa x

Hello I would like to take part too if I can? I'm new to this site :) would like to lose 12lbs by the 1st feb too! Will we be updating weekly?

i honestly didnt mean to tread on toes,,,, sorry ill move all the goals over here and then ask admin to delete my one than we can keep it all in one place :D

Cobra - 14lbs - loss 0lbs
stephie77 - 7lbs - loss 0lbs
kazzymc - 10lbs - loss 0lbs
Yumymumy - 10lb - loss 0lbs
Dara - 12lbs - loss 0lbs
sarahgillian 14lbs - loss 0lbs

Back