The next 5 weeks

Jack_D

Getting a little disheartened, for the last 15 weeks i was aiming to loose a 1lb a week..... that would have got me down to target.

Well folks i lost a Total of 0lbs...... i am at the same weight when i started, it felt i was a on rollercoster, having a weight loss one week then a gain the next..... i know its taken my over a year to loose 1 stone, but thats not even 1lb a week.... dont get me wrong i love SW, and its concept on meals..... i don;t think i will go back to eating the way i did, but i think is pointless and feel its a waste of £4.95 per week, just to get weighed.....

So last week i bought a 6 week count down, and today i have decided to give it a final go......I have changed by sig so you can see how i am doing. and if you think i need a kick up the bum.... please give me one ...

Jack_D

Good luck, and I hope those pounds start falling off soon. X

Good luck on your recommittment. Do you do a food diary on minimins or on slimming world online. I have been doing both this week as i try to get down to the bottom end of my target range and i am amazed how much i am learning that i thought i knew. (ie how every different low fat cottage cheese with pineapple has different syns) I was doing a lot of guesstimating and this week except for yesterday when i scraped the buttercream icing bowl i have not eaten any syns that hve not been accurately weighed and synned

Back