1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The next 5 weeks

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jack_D, 20 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Getting a little disheartened, for the last 15 weeks i was aiming to loose a 1lb a week..... that would have got me down to target.

Well folks i lost a Total of 0lbs...... i am at the same weight when i started, it felt i was a on rollercoster, having a weight loss one week then a gain the next..... i know its taken my over a year to loose 1 stone, but thats not even 1lb a week.... dont get me wrong i love SW, and its concept on meals..... i don;t think i will go back to eating the way i did, but i think is pointless and feel its a waste of £4.95 per week, just to get weighed.....

So last week i bought a 6 week count down, and today i have decided to give it a final go......I have changed by sig so you can see how i am doing. and if you think i need a kick up the bum.... please give me one ...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

good luck!!! xxx
  4. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - green
    Good luck, and I hope those pounds start falling off soon. X
  5. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck on your recommittment. Do you do a food diary on minimins or on slimming world online. I have been doing both this week as i try to get down to the bottom end of my target range and i am amazed how much i am learning that i thought i knew. (ie how every different low fat cottage cheese with pineapple has different syns) I was doing a lot of guesstimating and this week except for yesterday when i scraped the buttercream icing bowl i have not eaten any syns that hve not been accurately weighed and synned
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.