The next phase...

Spanglymum

Gold Member
So, briefly, I'm back again.

Lost six stone with lighter life two years ago and maintained for a whole year. Then things went a bit haywire and I've never got back to where I want to be and in fact have been steadily gaining.

While I did LL I found the counselling really helpful. But it uncovered some stuff for me that I didn't want to deal with. This time I'm going to a private therapist for some 1:1 help specifically with my binge eating and carb addictive behaviours.

I will also be doing slim and save packs from tomorrow as I know the control of a vlcd gives me the headspace to tackle other things and I also know it's the most efficient way for me to get back to goal.

It's all a learning curve. Just wish I wasn't quite so curvy right now!! ;-)

Right. I will be facing the music today and weighing myself. I feel awful: really fat and bloated. Who would have thought that what started out as one or two 'off road' days would end up here? I feel pretty rubbish... But it is what it is. I need to regain my self-control and discipline. I felt so proud of myself when I was maintaining successfully. I want to get back there again!

I've got 11 weeks until my summer holiday in August. We're not going anywhere, but I have two weeks off work. It would be great to be back in all my smaller clothes by then. If I focus I'm sure I can do this... Weigh in will be this eve after work. Not looking forward to it, but it's the first step toward regaining control so it needs to be done!

Good luck darling. Here to follow.

X

hiya spangly. I'm sure your always there for a wise word and motivation so i'm here to follow
xx

ps good luck with WI

Thanks so much for the support, everyone. Not quite in the zone yet but I will get there. Haven't weighed yet ditto.

Had my first 1:1 session today. Amazing. Scary as well, but cool. Is going to be an interesting road...

first session was scary? hope its not stopped you from getting started.

Good luck today
xx

Just scary as in intense. I knew I had a tendency to bottle things up but woah! Very cathartic though. I'm definitely going ahead with it, at least for a few weeks.

Just scary as in intense. I knew I had a tendency to bottle things up but woah! Very cathartic though. I'm definitely going ahead with it, at least for a few weeks.

Good call.

keep us updated xxx

Back