The night before.

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
Well thats it, the birthday party and the wedding are over, so I am all set to start CD tomorrow!
I'm sitting here contemplating which shake to have for breakfast. I'm very excited, but I do know it won't be easy, so expect to see me around a lot now asking daft questions!

:wave_cry:Bye food!!!:wave_cry:

Mmm that sounds lovely! I think thats breakfast sorted out anyway. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hiya and welcome xxxxxxx i love banana for breakie xx

Welcome and good luck - banana or cappucino or strawberry are my recommendations - I have chocolate for my dinner!

I have a Hot Choc for breakfast!! love it to replace my cups of tea
good luck!!

I like half a choc tetra in a huge mug of coffee.
Good luck .xx

Hi All! Thanks for the suggestions.
Well I had strawberry for brekkie at 7am, and Choc mint blended with ice for a late lunch at 1.30pm as I was on the road. I was ok this morning, but the lunch one hasn't really filled me up, maybe I need more water...
The shakes are ok, I've had worse in my time. So far so good.

I have needed the loo loads today, which is a nighmare when you are stuck on the M25 for ages! I assume your bladder eventually gets used to it???? (I already have a hypersensitive bladder and take tablets to stop it reacting so much, so this is a bit of a shock to it lol)

It's really good to have people going through the same thing to talk to. Does anyone else work on the road whilst on the diet? The rest of this week I'm home based so it's easier, but the trip to Brighton, and I'm dreading going round the underground when I'm in London...urghh!!!

I'm still all questions, and too much info at the moment, but hopefully I can give someone else support soon!

Well done for starting! You will be feeling good in no time at all! Yes, your body does get used to the water, but for the time being, you may need to plan it for times you know you are going to be close to a loo!!!

Good luck for your first week and let us know how you get on x

Well done so far - you certainly sound sold on the CD idea - and why wouldn't you be - it's a fab way to lose!

Thanks.
I was waiting for the agony yesterday. The headaches, or desperate need for food, tiredness or something but it never came. (Well my stomach rumbled a bit around 5pm, but I made my dinner of chicken and broccoli and that was the end of that) For supper I had the cheese and broccoli soup, which tasted a bit like the strawberry shake for some weird reason.
SO day 2, and I'm having the butterscotch shake with loads of ice, and it's amazing. I'll be buying more of them next week.
I'm loving not having to plan my meals, the limited choice is exactly what I need.

I have to do some work now, but I'll likely be popping back on as the day goes by.

Back