the no cheese promise.

great things

Gold Member
today i promise to have a no cheese day other than the cottage cheese on the 810 plan that is allowed.

i will not pick at or go near the cheese. it will not enter my mouth and it will certainly not enter my tummy.

Sounds like a good promise! :clap::clap:

:0clapper:

go girly. although cheese doesnt effectively kick you off ketosis on 810. i treat 810 like atkins and have had moments of eating cheese (I even eat oopsir rolls with a sprinkling of icing sugar) and I still lose weight

Oopsir Rolls?? :confused:

cheese is my favoured snack if i desperately need something. been eyeing it up. haven't eaten any yet. just had a bar early.

I love cheese too and really struggle on not eating it. Sometimes have a teenie tiny nibble though

Is it wrong that reading this thread is making me really hungry?!?! Hehe!

I'm a good baker

Droooooooooling at that sandwich!

Dear lord I'd swap my child for that right now lol xx

I'm a good baker let's trade! I'll even throw in my smelly and rude teenage son!
;) And, my little girl asked Santa for real baby a few years back. She'd be thrilled!!!

MM

Lmao mel!! She would soon send her back she's a right terror haha

Please feel free to send any baked delights my way though hah xx

Oopsie rolls looked fried in tha photo?! How are they made? Not going to have any obviously, I am just intrigued!!

where can we get this oopsie rolls?I am not eating yet,still a lot of weight to loose but if there is that is difficult for me to give up is bread and it will be a very big challenge once I get to goal.I know I'm getting ahead of my self but ...just wanna know

OOPs!!! Great Things you have started a big FOOD conversation on a CD website! ;)

MM

OOPs!!! Great Things you have started a big FOOD conversation on a CD website! ;)

MM

:sign0151: ;)

They look lush! :heartpump: Shame I can`t eat them :( lol

Back