The 'No drinking on a school night' thread

Ah, finally recognised as the goody two shoes I truly am. :D

Nah, just can't risk work with a hangover! :D

I'm gonna start limiting my time here to an hour a night max - means I'll only get to read about half the threads, but it's getting too busy to keep up with everything any more! Tues and Weds I'm out in the evenings and I seem to survive just posting my food diary those nights, so it can be done. ;) Nothing to do with the OP, just wanted to stick it in somewhere.

Oh, also keep meaning to say that I hadn't had a migraine since last June - until last week, and then I had another one yesterday. What's going on there? Used to be plagued with them and I was counting their absence as yet another nice side-effect of the low carb lifestyle. :(

Night night anyway, see you properly Thursday!

i am WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!

i didnt realise that the body burned the alcohol before fat! eek......fri, sat nights only.....and i dont drink fizzy so dont have to worry there either....water and coffee ALL the way this week!

I'm in as long as sunday doesnt count as a school night lol (fri, sat, sun are my treat nights)
pmsl. i actually dont go to school so that means i can drink any night pmsl!

im not drinking all week except fri and im going to try and not drink on saturday too.......i wont drink on sunday as i have to get up at 5:30am on monday....and thats hard enough without a beer head too haha

I have not had a drink for well over a week now - won't have another till Thursday - Loretta's birthday - we plan to go out for a nice meal, I will drive so will limit myself to a glass of wine with dinner and maybe a nice whiskey when we get home. Might do my weigh in on Thursday morning this week as I have no idea what damage I might do on Thursday night if the food is as yummy as it appears to be.

I only drink white or rose wine and that's not legal (well not a whole bottle :rolleyes:).

What is everyones favourite weekend tipple, just out of curiosity? x

Dry Red and G&T on a Friday night for me weenie

I drink White, rose or
Vodka,

I stayed dry last night!!

Haha makes me sound like a potty training 2yr old haha

I will start today cos iv only just seen this thread and had a couple of largers last night!
Hubby has a new app he scaned the carling can and it told him it contained 10g of carbs!!
I was so shocked :eek: didnt think it would be that high!

i was dry :) (well sweaty from the dancing but you know what i mean!)

I was dry too. Bloody miracle :D

omg tesco/sainsburys/asda wont cope with the alchol useage dropping this week LOL

I'm sure there will be some making it up at the weekend. I can't however as OH is on 24hr call all weekend so no booze for me either.

I will start today cos iv only just seen this thread and had a couple of largers last night!
Hubby has a new app he scaned the carling can and it told him it contained 10g of carbs!!
I was so shocked :eek: didnt think it would be that high!

Oh yes Dizzy, beer is very carby indeed

Back