The 'No drinking on a school night' thread

Bren 31/5 - 2/6 3 days and counting :D
Vicky 31/5 - 2/6 3 days and doubtful ;)

but then again tonight is not a school night and this is a not drinking on a school night thread ;)

Forgot to do it last night - tonight will be tough!

Nadia- 30 may - 3 day :angeldevil:
Brenda - 31 may - 2 days :) (its a start lol)
Susie - 31 May - 1 day :)))
Vicky - 31 May - 2 days ;)

ooh you havent changed our days xxx

Nadia- 30 may - 3 day :angeldevil:
Brenda - 31 may - 3 days :)
Susie - 31 May - 1 day FAIL!!! pmsl ;)
Vicky - 31 May - 3 days ;)

sorry, did it quickly at lunch.... hubby just brought a bottle of wine... I can hear it, it is speaking to me....:vibes:

Just had to text Lisa to talk some sense into me, don't care about food but could kill for a drink - doh :(

Hang in there Bren - you have the most amazing willpower doing exante - so you will;)
Xx

Trying very hard - like I say, don't care about the food so don't want to eat for the sake of just having a drink - grrrrrrrrrrrr - head leave me alone!!!!

Hmm - would be useful if we could take heads off and lock them in the cupboard when they're being annoying! Lol ;)

The force wasn't strong last night!

Nadia- 30 may - 0 day :raincloud:
Brenda - 31 may - 3 days :)

Brenda - 31 may - 4 days :p to the head

so how come I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover??? :rolleyes: :confused:

Quak said:
so how come I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover??? :rolleyes: :confused:

Ah - in our house that's called a hangunder and happens a couple of days after you stop drinking. Has been used as an excuse in the past to drink more often! :eek:

ooh hangunder, nasty things!

in order to avoid this, we ahem 'inadvertantly' sampled the home made damson wine last night...no honest! one of the bottles had got put into the general cabinet by mistake, well, it was open before we realised, had to go ahead, be a shame to waste it, you know?
anyhoo....was delish! only a bit moreish....so we just checked out another bottle, just in case first was a fluke, nope, it was great too!!

and, no hangover!
but i think the hangunder will arrive about tuesday....

Brenda - 31 may - 4 days :p to the head

Well done Bren, Vicky and Susie! Impressive.... I am resetting mine as the last 2 days were a blur. I have some catching up to do.

Back