The 'No drinking on a school night' thread

pmsl i think we are all like that. I wonder if anyone off the other forums/deits is the same x

Tonight is proving to be a tester for me with things breaking all around me :( I will be strong. (hopefully)

Ok - hanging in there with you bren.....i can already hear the little voice in my head saying why bother since there's a big party tomorrow.....

Vicky 0 day oops and im having some tonight too
Bren 4 days 20/6-23/6
Susie 0 - ah my natural home
Adele 1 day 20/06 0 0
Linzi 0 days
marty 0 days. oops.
Katie 2 days 22-23/6 but that's it for the weekend! :)

oooh good luck!!!!!

Vicky 0 day oops and im having some tonight too
Bren 4 days 20/6-23/6
Susie 2 days 23/6-24/6
Adele 1 day 20/06 0 0
Linzi 0 days
marty 0 days. oops.
Katie 2 days 22-23/6 but that's it for the weekend! :)

this it not working for me :D

ok. this is not working for me either. not sure why. I used to only drink on weekends, so I know I can do it.
What makes you drink during the week?
I drink because I work very long days and I am not being able to switch off and it has become a bit of a habit too!

The downside is:
It slows my weight loss
drinking disturbs my sleep and I am tired in the morning
It isn't cheap
my husband doesn't like me drinking everyday and we argue about it
I am worried about my liver!

What about you?

Katie ZERO days - ooh, last night was good - gin and diet tonic, champagne, red wine - and lots and lots of dancing to burn it off lol;)

Next bottle due to open about 2.45 when kids party starts!

Oh hang on ....was this the no drinking or the drinking thread?:D

I have just had a really bad week with bowel problems (very embarassing time in Ikea,thank god it wasnt a weekend and busy!!:eek:)
went to gp today and he has diagnosed IBS, he asked me if I drink alot I lied of course,dont want that on your record, but when I think back I am sometimes really bad after drinking!!
Do you think wine would cause it?
Im just testing now to see it it happens again!!:rolleyes:

Monday, tick. Tuesday, tick. Wednesday, tick. Thursday will be a tick I am sure, but free booze at the bbq tomorrow :eek:

Bumpity bumpity bump........

Err well reminded linz:D Well i'll go for

Katie 1 day 5/7

Back