The 'No drinking on a school night' thread

I have just had a really bad week with bowel problems (very embarassing time in Ikea,thank god it wasnt a weekend and busy!!:eek:)
went to gp today and he has diagnosed IBS, he asked me if I drink alot I lied of course,dont want that on your record, but when I think back I am sometimes really bad after drinking!!
Do you think wine would cause it?
Im just testing now to see it it happens again!!:rolleyes:

Dizzy I get IBS from steak at night - something new that's happened since doing Atkins - so I try and avoid it now.

Am on day 2 here but really fancy a drink - not sure whether I will or not, need to get my tolerance up for weekend lol

Jeez bren you will need to trust me :) im building up slowly. had 2 glasses monday, 3 last night goign for 4 tonight :)

LOL - I just had a brandy for bed last night - might have some wine tonight, maybe while I am packing..........:D

omg tomorrow we can say ill see you tomorrow :D

Ok - back to zero for me. The usual trick from DH - but surely we need a glass of red to go with the yummy steak? I agreed of course;)

I've been in training for the weekend all week! ;)

This thread is a scream.

I am on the wagon which makes it even funnier. Reading this stuff also makes me want a drink!

Im not drinking tonight. :D

Serious congratulations Vicki on the no-smoking! Fantastic xx

aww thanks gonna be hard this weekend xxx

Ok boss :) how are you finding it being away ?

Back