The not so mysterious life of a 20 something girl living at home..

I didn't realise crusher was free not keen on strawberry but might look into the other flavours. Now i am drinking tea without milk i struggle to use all my healthy extra in a day. Thanks for the tip :)

Lying awake but feeling sleepy, can't go downstairs as I'm feeling drawn to the kitchen again but having to remind myself I've ate plenty today, just had another Alpen bar, normally just have one so know a second won't hurt.. Really should be sleeping, been watching back episodes of secret eaters and the experiment about food choices made with lack of sleep was interesting when I'm not on plan 100% diarying I know I'm a secret eater too!!

I know the lack of sleep feeling ...think thats why I sts this week ..didn't sleep well last week x Hope you managed to get back off x

Opps mega binge on cereal and cereal bars tonight, nothing really bad in to have so each binge to its owm!! Lime Drawn under and going to keep going, would like a nice loss on Thursday.

Lying awake in bed again, feeling pretty depressed to be honest, sometimes I feel like I'd be better off if i wasn't here at all and some other not so nice thoughts. The motivation for losing weight is starting to lag again at the moment, getting myself out of the constant cycle of emotional eating. Im trying to remind myself that im worth more than this and that i deserve to lose weight and be happy but it's just hard sometimes.

Awww that's awful, what is causing the emotional eating?

Thanks, Bit much to post online but never mind! I'm getting over it and that's the most important part, life is starting to settle down..

Nice day today, well mainly been sleeping but some things in my life are falling into place, and enjoyed watching the football tonight with my dad although we didn''t win emotions running high!!

Ate well this evening Mum did Tesco L/Choice sausages with Veg and Pure Mash (no butter or milk) Lovely and just what i needed after sleeping though breakfast and lunch!!

You don't want to be having 'those' feelings!
every one has 'worth' including yourself! x:bighug:

try and have positive ,happy, thoughts, and do things to make you happy, and things will follow on from there , including motivation with losing weight x

Thanks feeling more positive today, enjoyed Aqua-fit tonight at the gym, first session back after being ill, week one of my second silver body magic award underway - want to award myself another foot sticker in three weeks time.. :)

Diet has been a-bit shaky the last few days but tomorrow is weigh-in so fingers crossed i've done enough good to maintain, really don't want a gain as it will make me feel miserable!

Hi, I just thought I'd pop in and say Hi, we have similar starting weights. I am an emotional eater too, sometimes I wonder if deep down I want to be big because I really haven't a clue how to behave when I'm slimmer, I was almost like a fish out of water when I was lighter and seemed to pile it on again in double-quick time, I think 50% of my eating is done in my head - I had a wobble last night for the first time and I was almost waiting to pound on myself for doing it but I'm not going down that road this time, I did it, it's done, no guilt. I think you can do it, I hope I can do it, and I wish you the best of luck xxx

Hello Hi!! Thanks for popping by..

Just returned from my weigh-in and had my dinner, yummy, did give in to wanting chocolate though and enjoyed a whole lidl white bellaroom strawberry crisp chocolate bar, yum, 56syns though but much enjoyed and will stick to 10 or less throughout the week so no need to feel guility

Lost 1.5lbs this week which I'm happy with, 3lbs to go to my stone award, maybe next week if I behave myself!!

Working on Achieving my silver body magic award for the second time, week one towards it is done, now onto week 2. Heard varying things about the actual effect that exercise has on weight loss and not to sure what to believe, but everyone agrees it's good for toning, so hopefully I won't get loose skin with my weightless. Planning on going into Birmingham tomorrow weather pending to have a walk around a country park up there, change of scenary.

Attachments

• image-3960792565.jpg
    image-3960792565.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 37
So Today has been a very Mince and Potato day - Ate leftover mince from last nights Spag-Bol with potato at lunch then Dad did Mince and Potato for dinner!!
Healthy Extras Today has been A)Cheese B)HI-FI Bar.

Not sure what we are having tomorrow but hopefully not mince as much as I do Love it!

Really want Indian so hopefully get to Iceland during the week so I can try the New S/W Ready meal version, feels slightly more naughty to have a ready meal compared to doing it myself at home, Need to check out the syns on the ready rice too as i've not quite got the hang of the microwave rice steamer yet as easy as it's meant to be!
Our local Iceland is having an Open Evening on Tuesday to show off there range of Free Foods and the New Range so hoping to go to that, gets me out of the house for a-bit and socializing :)

Didn't get myself out for a walk today so must do some form of exercise tomorrow, at the moment it's really hard work but it will become easier as the weight drops off.

I keep meaning to Make curry but never quite get round to it, bought curry just seems naughtier than homemade!
Just got back from the pool 45mins of swimming completed and added to my exercise log :)

Dad's making Paprika pork for us tonight off the sw website, I've not cooked in a while so need to look up recipies and do a meal soon as well, enjoying the cooking side of sw.

Back