The Official 'Fitties' Thread [One for the ladies!] :)

Oy u cheeky swine Bev, I will have u know my OH is rather cute!

www.MessenTools.com-Snickering11.gif

Do you talk about him a lot? I hadn't noticed!

Awwww.... we are only old birds with a strip of green running down our chests. xx

Sian bang on all you like hunnie bun.... its nice to have someone to take your mind of things...

Bev is stuck wiv her dog and I only have the husband as a pet!

I might look 21 my love but one eye is on my forehead and the other one now lives on my chin!!!:8855:

No-one's going to know this one, but here's the object of my affections in real life! xx

Oooh Sian, he's LOVELY!
I feel maybe I should find a picture of my boyfriend so if he ever see's this he doesn't feel left out after all the fitties I'm posting! xxx

Oooh I'm liking this thread!!! :D Keep posting the pics, hubby is wondering why I have a massive smile on my face haha :D If you find a nice one of my Richard Hammond I'd be more than grateful haha

By the way Sian, Alan is a bit of a hotty isn't he? You kept him under wraps haha xx :) xx

Oooh Sian, he's LOVELY!
I feel maybe I should find a picture of my boyfriend so if he ever see's this he doesn't feel left out after all the fitties I'm posting! xxx

Hahaha! I only wish Al was my bf...just a colleague. Such a shame! :) xx

pirate_jack_sparrow.jpg

Before RubyMoss tells us off for taking over! I know we've already had a JD pick, but I loooooove him as Jack Sparrow :D xx

HAHA!
I'm all up for a bit of a gossip - just don't kill me if I involve myself ;)

JACK SPARROW <3 it's the goddamn eyeliner - I'm a sucker for guys in eyeliner.... xxx

Back