The Official 'Fitties' Thread [One for the ladies!] :)

Is it weird that I literally LOVE an anime character?
Well, five actually...

images

images

images

images

images

Hmmm...no comment! ;) xxx

:eek: A massive long thread about sexy men I'm not part of. I feel so left out!:p

I won't post mine, apparently no one shares my idea of a yummy man. :giggle:

I'd take Josh Holloway and Matthew fox anyday. Preferably together.;)

I've actually not posted many of the guys that I find TRULY attractive... I don't think anyone would find them attractive... maybe we should just go for it... xxx

:eek: A massive long thread about sexy men I'm not part of. I feel so left out!:p

I won't post mine, apparently no one shares my idea of a yummy man. :giggle:

I'd take Josh Holloway and Matthew fox anyday. Preferably together.;)

:eek: Shame on you!!! :p I reckon you should post that pic! Give everybody a giggle! :D xxx

I've actually not posted many of the guys that I find TRULY attractive... I don't think anyone would find them attractive... maybe we should just go for it... xxx

No holding out on us hun! We're all here to broaden our horizons :) xxx

Thank you Sian, that has put a definite grin on my face now :D Why have you not asked the delectable Alan out yet?? :D

Thank you Sian, that has put a definite grin on my face now :D Why have you not asked the delectable Alan out yet?? :D

Hmmm...well for a start he's about 4-5 inches shorter than me, and about 6 stone lighter!! And alas, I don't think he's interested :sigh: xxx

Okay, okay...

Well firstly...

600full-ian-somerhalder.jpg

But now, here's MY kinda guy(s)...

images

images

Jeremy-Davis.jpg

images

images

images

<3<3<3

There's some better examples (except for the last guy, who I absolutely worship - I don't expect anyone else to see the attraction mind...) but I really cannot think right now...

Haha, don't you just love that we're already on Page 8 of this thread?

Sexy men don't half get people talking... xxx

Back