2. Doughnut = WI ? =Target 5lbs
  3. Time4action = WI ;)= Target 10lbs
  4. Monkeys Bunny = 2lbs = Target 4lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =WI 2.5lb =Target 11.5 lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = WI STS = Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = WI? = Target 7lbs
  8. SlimSharrie =WI?= Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = WI? =Target 5lbs
Missed my weigh in last night after being stuck on the M6 for hrs. Gutted but not desparing because you'll get my double loss next week.

C'mon Team FBI wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Yes, but that is with 6 of them Weighing In .. We still have 4 to weigh in yet, including myself.. although after my 2 night duties Im not holding my breath this week.

Week One Weigh Ins

Green for Losses

Blue for Gains
Orange for STS
Light Blue for Missed WI

1. Abigail09 =2lbs :D=Target 4lbs
  3. Time4action = WI Missed;)= Target 10lbs
  4. Monkeys Bunny = 2lbs :D= Target 4lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =WI 2.5lb :D=Target 11.5 lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = WI STS :D= Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = WI? = Target 7lbs

We have a fab team and dare I say it we did WIN last months challenge :D. I know whatever happens with me this week I will know the reasons why and what to do about it. 5lbs is my target. Its acheivable . Glad you have faith :D

All I can see is SW Angels 9lbs and Lou's Losers 3.5.. not sure if all their team members have weighed in etc

7. Tenbars = WI? STS :D = Target 7lbs
Sorry team - STS. Going to Tenerife monday morning and will do my best but the food demons are already gathering in my head - there is so much lovely fresh fish and veg that I have no excuse but I am sure myself and Mr B will share the odd bottle of wine x

I'm weighing in on Monday but sneakily did today and I've STS. I stick to it religiously but am going to start writing everything down. I hate getting this last bit of weight off, it's so hard.

Will try extra hard over the weekend to try and get one off :eek:(

7. Tenbars = WI? STS :D = Target 7lbs
Sorry team - STS. Going to Tenerife monday morning and will do my best but the food demons are already gathering in my head - there is so much lovely fresh fish and veg that I have no excuse but I am sure myself and Mr B will share the odd bottle of wine x

Hey Team F.B.I
Hope you are all having a fab weekend. Tenbars please dont apologise for maintaining.. its just as important as a loss as it shows you are still in control. Doughnut, weight is different at different times of the day, so try and stick to your normal weigh in time and day as you could set yourself up for disappointment. Easier said than done as I am supposed to WI today at Boots but been out with my sons Cadet Band today, just got in but will head out again in a mo and do it . On the plus side have done a fair bit of walking today but my food has been poo.. Bran flakes for breakfast, then a packet of Sunbakes and nothing till a yoghurt just now. Wasnt expecting to be out all this time.

3. Time4action = Missed;)= Target 10lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =2.5lb :D=Target 11.5 lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = STS :D= Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = STS :D = Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = STS :D=Target 5lbs
Well I am back, what a day! I am shattered. Cycled up to my son's cadet hut this morning 15 mins, then stood around for an hour and a half nearly, got roped in to walk the carnival route with the band 25 mins, wearing a lovely hi-vis vest. Then I had to leave the grounds to find a cash point, then walk back, only took about 20 mins so wasnt too bad. Then found a Yamaha keyboard on a stall for a fiver (sons been wanting one for a while) so I bought it. Then we had to walk another 15 mins with the keyboard, then get the bus home. Went back out, got bus to town.. weighed in at Boots.. walked another 10 mins to get bikes from the hut, then cycled home 15 mins.!!

Stayed the same this week.. had more green than red days this week so seeing a pattern emerging. Red days for me this week.

Thanks guys - see you all in a fortnight - hope not to bring more of me back than I take
Good luck with the plan over that time
xx

m not too sure for this Wednesday' weigh in. had some breadbun accidents of late were they just seem to fall into my mouth also went out last night and even though i am T Total i like a certain cocktail in a certain bar so i had one...yes only one but its got lots of shots, lots or cream, chocolate sprinkles and a cherry . tried to dance it off though.

just feeling a little wobblier than this time last week. fingers crossed for wednesday

Well guys I did it for the team and can confirm that I have lost 3.5lbs this week. Go Team FBI. XX (Hope I have updated this right !!)

5. 30FlirtyGirl =3.5lb :D=Target 8lbs
  9. Emski = STS :D=Target 5lbs

I should add that this is my 2nd WI. My first was 2.5lbs. I have adjusted my target to reflect the two weeks losses.

WEEK ONE

2. Doughnut = MIA=Target 5lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =2.5lb :D=Target 11.5lbs
  8. SlimSharrie =MIA= Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = STS :D=Target 5lb
Total Loss for Team FBI 6.5 lbs lost and 3 maintains :happy036:

WEEK TWO 06/07/08 - 12/07/08

1. Abigail09 =WI? =Target 4lbs
  2. Doughnut = MIA=Target 5lbs
  3. Time4action = WI?=Target 10lbs
  4. Monkeys Bunny = WI? = Target 4lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =3.5lb :D=Target 8lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = WI? =Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = WI? =Target 7lbs
  8. SlimSharrie =MIA= Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = WI? =Target 5lb
Good luck this week team ;)

Emski, sorry I have added that wrong. My WI last week was 2.5lbs loss. This week my weigh in was 3.5lbs loss so 6lbs in total. My original target was 14lbs. Sorry hun.. i knew I would get it wrong !!

Back