The Official Team F.B.I July Challenge Thread

Hahahahahahahahahahaha dont worry.. im just in from a 12.5 hr shift and I just screwed it all up too.. bear with me and I edit :D

WEEK ONE

1. Abigail09 =2lbs :D=Target 4lbs
  2. Doughnut = MIA=Target 5lbs
  3. Time4action = Missed;)= Target 10lbs
  4. Monkeys Bunny = 2lbs :D= Target 4lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =2.5lb :D=Target 11.5lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = STS :D= Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = STS :D = Target 7lbs
  8. SlimSharrie =MIA= Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = STS :D=Target 5lb
Total Loss for Team FBI 6.5 lbs lost and 3 maintains :happy036:

WEEK TWO 06/07/08 - 12/07/08

1. Abigail09 =WI? =Target 4lbs
  3. Time4action = WI?=Target 10lbs
  4. Monkeys Bunny = WI? = Target 4lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =3.5lb :D=Target 8lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = WI? =Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = WI? =Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = WI? =Target 5lb
Good luck this week team ;)

oooooh noooooooo :(

im sorry girls i put on 1.5pounds!!

got my new tattoo on the morning so maybe its just 1.5pounds of ink. but i shall be extra good this week to get it back off again

1. Abigail09 =WI? =Target 4lbs
  3. Time4action = WI?=Target 10lbs
  4. Monkeys Bunny = +1.5 = Target 4lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =3.5lb :D=Target 8lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = WI? =Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = WI? =Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = WI? =Target 5lb

i better do or else i will be sulcking big time!

i cant belive how rubbish i have been lately and how hard im finding it to loose grrrr

i better do or else i will be sulcking big time!

i cant belive how rubbish i have been lately and how hard im finding it to loose grrrr

Well I am not surprised you are finding it hard as you dont have much too lose. At the end of the day you are already in the healthy bracket. well done you xx

hummmm. i want to be 11.1! *Stamps feet*

stupid nice tasting food grrr.

i think im going to plan out my menu for the whole week and still to it, see if that helps

Sorry I went AWOL. I stayed the same this week, 9st9. I am thoroughly dishearted and need a little time out. I have worked really hard and it's just not paying off. I feel like I'll never get back to target. I'm a crap person to have on a team as even in my first week on SW I only lost 2lbs! I just lose really, really slowly, and it seems to have stopped altogether now.

oh to be 9st 9. You are a member of Team FBI through thick and thin. You are maintaining which is just as good xx

dont feel like that D, i put on this week. i too am a target member but am waaayyy off my target and fighting tooth and nail to get back, but loosing. dont give up. this team thing is supposed to help you, encourage you, its not a test and we wont beat you with sticks if you dont loose hundreds of pounds.

staying the same is great really at least your not like me and putting it on. when you get down to the weight you are its harder to loose, dont be so down on yourself. have a giant glass of water, breath in through your nose, release it slowly through your mouth, hold your head up and think of all the wonderful achivments you have made so far.

be proud of yourself and smile

Thanks girls. I'm just finding it too disheartening to stick to it and work so hard and not lose an ounce. I do so much preparation as I work long hours miles away, and it's not paying off, so I'm out! Sorry.

Doughnut.. take the time out you need.. there is no point doing something when your head and heart is not in it.. you stand more chance if you take a break, relax and return when you're ready. We will be here :D

Monkey'sBunny hate to show you this but...

A tattoo will only add a minor, miniscule, insignificant, unnoticeable, irrelevant, inconsequential, negligible gram or two to your body weight. The weight of the ink in an average tattoo is estimated to represent 0.0004% of the average person's weight. No matter what your morphotype, muscle mass or fat ratio, and no matter what activities you may or may not pursue now or in the future, a tattoo can have no impact in any way on anything having to do with your figure, looks or physical capacities. For proof, just look at the people who rely most on their bodies: there is hardly a single actor, fashion model or sports figure today who doesn't have at least one tattoo.

F*** IT!!! i put on 1.5lbs this week. i know why, but i am so p****d off. sorry to let the team down.

have to refocus this week - will try and get a significant weight loss next week. i'm hovering around the stone and i should be half down it by now GRRRRRRRRR!

Flippin heck missus.. 1.5 lbs.. what kind of gain do you call that!!! if you gonna gain make it a big one. like half a stone or something.. make it worth being p***ed off about!..3 points to consider..

1. 1.5lbs is what? A weeks weight loss!
  2. You are not back at square one.
  3. You know why so that's great.. you won't do it next week and if you do you kno what to expect.
:hug99:

yeah you're right - just feeling a bit deflated about it all. the gain is from 3 days bad eating - wish i could lose that amount it in 3 days!!!

want to try something different this week, like planning a weeks food diary or something. i have done success express before but i really struggle with it - can only manage 2 or 3 days, but i'll have a think and see what ideas i can come up with.

Shuffle things up a bit.. if you normally have cereal or bread for breakfast, shock your body by having yoghurt and fruit. Well that's my tactic this week.. Trying different foods this week too.

A gain.. pah we laugh in the face of a gain mmoooooohahahaha ..;)

Back