The old thread of Team 9

I'm doing ok now thanks babes, nearly caved earlier but am back on track now ;)
How are you? :)

I am soooo glad you decided to continue, It will get easier chick, your just getting over the hardest few days, they are awful, mine are still to come, I am waiting for my Huge Headache I normally get to come & it doesnt help its nearly TOTM.. :mad:

Your Little Girl Is totally Gorgeous.. xx

Morning Girlies,

How are we this dull morning? I could of stopped in bed this morn, couldnt be bothered, lol..

Well how much water we aiming for today then?

The more you drink the more you shrink, so get glugging sexy ladies..

Will catch up with ya all later..

Enjoy your day ;)

xx

Hi Waterbabes,

I drank 4 and a half litres of water yesterday! I am aiming for at least 5 litres today. My weigh in day is next wednesday/Tuesday. Like i mentioned earlier my CDC is on holiday so when she gets back she'll confirm. I am hoping to loose at least 22 pounds before my wedding on the 1st of November! :)

Hiya CQ, you have great incentive then to get your weight off as your getting married! you will lose it if you keep with this plan!

Thanks Saraian24! I am very positive i will stick to it i just don't know if i can stick to it 100% till october. We'll see. ..Hope you are having a good morning. i am -1litre and its just past 9am. :)

You could do solesource for a month CQ then go onto the 810 plan because that will enable you to eat some food and still lose a lot of weight. Just keep glugging your water becuase as the saying goes.......the more you drink he more you shrink!

Good morning Waterbabes :wavey:
I am feeling back on track today and am so glad I didnt give up yesterday (thank you Sarah and Kelly :hug99:).
I'm aiming for 4 litres today, anymore will be a bonus. Just about to have my first shake of the day, going to split them all in two today so I can space them out throughout the day.
Welcome to EmmaLouise :grouphugg: and good luck for today girls :sign0168:

P.S. Thank you for the lovely comment about my daughter Kelly xxx

Good morning Waterbabes :wavey:
I am feeling back on track today and am so glad I didnt give up yesterday (thank you Sarah and Kelly :hug99:).
I'm aiming for 4 litres today, anymore will be a bonus. Just about to have my first shake of the day, going to split them all in two today so I can space them out throughout the day.
Welcome to EmmaLouise :grouphugg: and good luck for today girls :sign0168:

P.S. Thank you for the lovely comment about my daughter Kelly xxx

hey MooMoo - glad you're feeling better today :) and well done for sticking with it last night :D

keep glugging that water....you can do this !

Debz x

Aw thanks Debz :hug99::hug99:

Ive had 2 half pints so far so just over a liter and a half but im having to rip up my sons carpet - dont ask why! so am having to work hard today instead of sitting on my butt!

Thanks Saraian for the tip.

Waterbabes, i am happy with Kelly being the team leader :)

-2 litres now.

Hi Moo Moo, hope you are doing fine today.

Hey fellow Waterbabes, I'm feeling better and better as the day goes on today, could this be ketosis???
Saraian, I have ordered my sticks so should hopefully get them tomorrow :D
Hiya caramelqueen (great name), I'm doing much better today thanks babes :D:D
Am making my way through my second pint of water at mo so need to get glugging but have been a bit busy today. Off out in a bit to get some bits and bobs for Maddisons party (some more stuff we cant touch Saraian :p)
Hoep you're all having a good day, luv ya xxxx

Hey fellow Waterbabes, I'm feeling better and better as the day goes on today, could this be ketosis???
Saraian, I have ordered my sticks so should hopefully get them tomorrow :D
Hiya caramelqueen (great name), I'm doing much better today thanks babes :D:D
Am making my way through my second pint of water at mo so need to get glugging but have been a bit busy today. Off out in a bit to get some bits and bobs for Maddisons party (some more stuff we cant touch Saraian :p)
Hoep you're all having a good day, luv ya xxxx

Er and you lady!!! Il bring my shake round so have your hand blender handy - im not kidding!

Do you know how funny we're gonna look blending our shakes while everyone tucks into sausage rolls, sarnies, cake etc :rotflmao::rotflmao: While everyone else complains of sore tummies from eating too much, we will be silently smiling at our shrinking waistlines :D:D

Hi Girls.
Welcome emmalouise!

Kelly, I nominate you too :D

I'm doing okay! haven't started on my water yet though but have had two cups of tea (I'm sure that counts lol)
I'm going to have some water in a minute so that should get me started!

I have had one shake so far and because of my slip up I have to count this as day one again as I knocked myself out of ketosis, but I'm back in the game and that's what counts! :D

Anyway I have a screaming baby demanding his bottle here so I need to dash!

Speak later girls and well done on all the good work!! You are all doing fab!

Hi Babes!

Thank you for letting me be part of your team, much appreciated!

I have had 2 litres of water so far, finding it a little hard to take today but at the least want to try and finish another few litres.

I go to my CDC (Debz32) once a month which works for me.

At the moment my routine is Banana tetra at 12pm, bar at 5pm and tomato soup around 9pm. This seems to be the best way for me at the moment.

I look forward to being part of this group and hope I can add some good losses.

Exactly jools, il be bringing over my choc and decaff coffee and making that up, will keep me away from food. Jools just think their gaining while were supping and loosing hehe!
Just had a thought as well, i might be abke to get into 20s by the time maddisons party comes around, i hope so!!!!!!

You will babes! I dont have anything to wear to party yet but going to wait until a few days before her party and go shopping for something nice :D

Back