The old thread of Team 9

Can I be your new team member please? I'm new here so someone will have to explain what i need to do!!

Hiya Chick,

A HUGE WELCOME TO OUR NEW TEAM MEMBER mrss-p :D

We are all here for you hun when you need us!

Are you new to CD or Just Minimins??

xx

Hi girls!

New to Minimins, just 2 weeks into my cd restart and determined to get to goal this time!

I am Helen, 35, married to Simon ,29. Been together for nearly 11 years, married for 6. We met on Christmas Eve 1997 in the pub!! We have 2 children, Elliot 4 and Lyla 1. I am a primary school teacher and have been at my current school for 11 years.

I am looking forward to being a more active member of the forum and very happy to be a member of Team 9!!

We are so happy your a part of our team hun.. :D:D:D

Minimins is Fab & you will be over the moon you are a part of this Fantastic, Supportive Website..

Just let us know when you Weigh In, What you weigh each week & how you have done, otherwise just come on here as much as you can & post till your hearts content..

Big Hugs..

:grouphugg:

Hey ladies som of you may have read today i had a cheat - then ihad a few more today! went completely oiff the rails and mortified!

Restart tomorrow and please keep me on the straight and narrow becuaser im annoyed with myself - 100% from now on! Think though soon im going to move up a plan cos life without food sucks!

Hey ladies som of you may have read today i had a cheat - then ihad a few more today! went completely oiff the rails and mortified!

Restart tomorrow and please keep me on the straight and narrow becuaser im annoyed with myself - 100% from now on! Think though soon im going to move up a plan cos life without food sucks!

Forget it Chick, There is nothing you can do, Tomorrow is a new day. :D

Whats your water target tomorrow??

I haven't been too well over the Weekend, All day Saturday I spent in My pj's laid in bed.

I have been drinking over 5 litres every day, Saturday I felt sick, had bad stomach cramps & also had the 'sh*ts' didnt know whether it ha anything to do with it being the totm, Text my CDC & she said I may be drinking to much water, anyway I had some Chicken breasts & felt tons better for it.

I have had 2 Tetra's today, 5l of water & a couple of chocolates, which I couldnt resist, I crave ANYTHING sweet while its totm. :cry:

So Tuesday is fast approaching & I so hope its at least 4lb.. :rolleyes:

Water target is 10 maaaaaaaaam!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

But i aim to kick ass as usual and have my shake first thing so i dont nibble again on kids dinner! hubby didnt see me munch though cos he would of told me off!

Then again the price i pay per week i wouldnt be surprised lol

So seeming that I drink half of east anglias water supply, maybe i should call myself ariel!!!!

Quick Update Girls,

I have decided to hand over my Team Leader status to saraian24

The information I have so far is
saraian24 9lb (Sat)
Manolo Blahnik Lost 2lb(Sat)
Caramelqueen
Kelly1977
EmmaLouise81
mrss-p

To keep you all motivated I will still be doing my little competition every Fortnight. :D

So Dont forget to post your Weight & your WI results every

saraian24 will then collect all your WI results on a Thursday & Post them for all to see..

Come on Girls lets kick the other Teams booty's. :D

Hi Girls.
Wow I have missed so much!

Well It's a brand new start for me and I think the break was just what I needed, I feel under less pressure which is great!

I'm all for staying on track and really giving this my all!!

So sorry to see you go Jools, but you gotta do whats best for you hun, best of luck!

And welcome to mrss p, great to have you on the team!

My weight loss goal for this week is 7lbs!! :D

Weigh in day is Monday but I can change that to Thursday if that's easier.

Anyway girls I gotta go get my eldest ready for school!!

be back later

Hazel
x

Hazel,

Which ever is easiest for you for Weigh Day, I get weighed on a Tuesday.. (Tomorrow) :rolleyes:

Lets hope you smash your weight loss target..

x

Morning me sexy little ladies,

Well The sun is shining here, but I still HATE mondays.. Grrrr :mad:

I am sat having half a litre of coffee and my belly is growling, popping & basically hurting.
I really cant be doing with having the poops again today, especially at work.. :cry:

Hugs

xx

Oh Kelly, I hope you feel better soon, it's awful; not feeling well, especially when we are trying to focus on this diet!

Hang in there chick, I bet you will have a fantastic weigh in tomorrow!!

xxx

Afternoon ladies!

Hope you feel better soon Kel, I hate having a dodgy tummy!

My weigh day is Saturday, lost 4lbs Sat just gone.

Had a bit of a bad day so far, been trying to be positive with my kids (trying not to say 'no' 'stop' 'don't' etc and trying not to shout!) and it has been hard. Don't get me wrong i obviously love them to bits but they do drive me mad at times!!:banghead:

So far only had 1 shake and 1 pint of water which i know is nowhere near enough. I usually manage 4-5 litres a day, but going out for a walk in a country et park soon and dont want to get caught short! :eek:

I will have to really get glugging later!

Have a good day girls

Afternoon ladies!

Hope you feel better soon Kel, I hate having a dodgy tummy!

My weigh day is Saturday, lost 4lbs Sat just gone.

Had a bit of a bad day so far, been trying to be positive with my kids (trying not to say 'no' 'stop' 'don't' etc and trying not to shout!) and it has been hard. Don't get me wrong i obviously love them to bits but they do drive me mad at times!!:banghead:

So far only had 1 shake and 1 pint of water which i know is nowhere near enough. I usually manage 4-5 litres a day, but going out for a walk in a country et park soon and dont want to get caught short! :eek:

I will have to really get glugging later!

Have a good day girls

Lol pee behind a bush, im serious i was busting last week when i took the dog for a run and i was on a river bank and so i ducked behind some reeds......lucky no one was about!

Have alovely walk though!

Please ladies let me know your weight days, so i can get the info down and pass it over too see how we have done compared to the other teams.xxxxxxxx

Hiya Waterbabes,

Well How are we all?? :D
I am so glad work is over, Really can't be Ars*ed on a Monday to do anything.

It's our WI at work tomorrow, Every Tuesday I weigh all the lads in the Dealership & give them targets each week, some wanna lose weight, Some wanna put weight on (How nice)
Its funny as they are good all week till the weekend comes along, I have a bet with 1 of the lads that I beat whatever he loses tomorrow, lol..

Well have been quite excited today as All my Theme Pack tickets are here for Florida, Whoo Hoo..

40 days & counting.. :party0048:

Evening all!:)

Had a good day diet wise, so far have had 4.5l of water and 2 shakes. Going to have my last pack as a hot choc for a little treat:D

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Kelly, hope you are feeling a bit better chick x

Hiya girlies, how you all doing? I see you have a new member, best of luck on CD mrss-p :D:D
Just thought I would pop in to let you know that I'm doing well on SW so far and even went to the gym tonight :eek: Aiming for 2lb loss on Friday so will see how it goes ;)
Good luck to all of you for next weigh in :D:D:D

Back