The old thread of Team 9

Hiya girls, Anyway, started feeling better last night and this morning I have woke up not hungry so thats a very good thing :p
I'm sorry I have been moaning so much, you must be sick to the back teeth of hearing me whinge, I promise to try shut my gob and get on with it from now on :D:D:D
Thank you to all of you for supporting me, I think we have a great team here :D:D

Got my weigh in tonight so will let you know the verdict when I get home. Today is day 6 for me but getting weighed early as CDC couldnt see me any other time ;)
Wish me luck girls :D:D:D:D

Hiya Hun,

Hey you moan as much as you possibly want, To be honest I think it helps to moan it all out.. Anytime..

Good Luck Tonight Chick, Really hope its a good loss. :D
Will try and pop on tonight if I can to see how you have done..

Kel, I'm glad you are feeling better, nothing worse than a headache!
You are a fab motivator too!
I'm not too good on the water front, I would far rather drink tea or diet coke (my cdc says this is okay but I know others don't agree, but it keeps me on track, without my diet coke I just couldn't to this diet :eek: ) I'm aiming to drink a litre today, that would be a huge achievement for me, and then I can go up from there!

My weigh in day is Monday.
I'm 18.4 right now and if I reach my Christmas target......sorry WHEN I reach my Christmas target I will be 14 stone exactly!!!

You go girl, So pleased you changed that to WHEN & not IF, lol..
I know what you mean, I would rather drink tea/coffee than water, it gets a bit boring after a while, but it really does help. Try & up your intake as much as you can hun.. :D

Hi Sugarbabes! Errmm.. sorry waterbabes! Hope you are all drinking away. I am so jealous of u gals cos ur weigh in days are drawing so near.

Hi kel, Thanks for all ur encouragement! Your holiday is in 43days! How is d mortgage search goin? Any luck?
I hope ure feeling much better now. I understand how u feels cos my TOTM started same day as u. L
I eat 3 handful of peanuts last nite L. The good news is at least I don’t have anymore peanuts lurking around the kitchen so no more temptation! :)

I am feeling much better now thanks Chick, Lass at work even brought some oranges in as I looked ill yesterday with having a headache & I wasnt eating, lol. I kindly declined.. :D

Thats the thing, if there is temptation in the kitchen, it kills me till I know its gone, I know My Favourite cake is in the cupboard 'opened' & I am busting to eat some but I am not even gonna open the cupboard otherwise I will just coz I know its there.. :mad:

We are concentrating on our Holiday Hun, but when we get back its our Number 1 priority to get a house and start to settle down, :D

By the way how weird is out Totm has started the same time, :eek:

Cant believe its the 'WEEKEND' now then this is the hardest time for me especially when I am watching DVDs with Keith on a night. :mad:

I dont get on the computer much on a Weekend as I spend it all with Keith so I will be on Sunday Night.

So lets keep the moral up & keep the support going, Remember to come on if your feeling down or want a moan..

MooMoo, Good Luck on your WI.. ;)

HAVE A FAB WEEKEND.
Just think this time next week we would of all been weighed,

Yippee............... ;)

Hugs to y'all

:grouphugg:

Hi Girls.
Just a quick post as I'm about to feed the baby!

I managed the day on SS+ yay!!!
I didn't cheat or fall off the wagon, so I'm officially nearly finished with day one!

Hope you are all doing well

Okay I gotta dash, speak tomorrow

Hazel
x

Hey girls! Im slacking with the water again today as its been another busy day, ive had 3 pints o far and im on second shake as well.
Omg banana shakes are lush!Im so buying some of these tomorrow!

Im not going to be on much over the weekend as its busy busy busy!!! family commitments etc.

My husband has said I can have another dog :) so im going back to the same greyhound kennals I got mia from and get another dog at some point yay! Im going to get lots of walks done, more then i do now.

Jools i really hope its a fabby loss for you, i think anything over 2lbs is brilliant as 2lbs is what a average loss should be a week but then i am excluding the vlcd statistics.

Ladies your all doing so well, please keep on with your plans for the weekend and do amazingly well and much love to you all x

Oh and weigh in tomorrow and will let you know as soon as im home! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you are all ok, I guess I am lucky that the weekend does not bother me too much. Struggling with water today, stayed up late to watch US tennis and Democratic convention so I have mucked my body clock up.

Going to try and get the rest of my water down me and have tomato soup then off to bed.

My next weigh in is SEPT 11TH, I do not way myself at home yet but maybe I should so I can give the group a result.

Hope you all get through tonight, you are all doing great!

Hi Waterbabes, just checking in to let you know I had my first weigh in and am now officially 8lbs lighter :D:D:D
saraian, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow babes ;)
Kelly, have a lovely weekend with Keith :D
Manolo, well done for your first day on SS+, long may it continue ;)
caramelqueen, good on you for doing exercise babes, I havent done any at all :eek:

Hi girls.

Well I have just been in tears on the phone to my CDC, I failed again and am so upset.

I had a good talk with her and she told me to just forget about it over the weekend to take the pressure off myself, but always keep it in the back of my mind that my official start date will be on Monday and to try to lay off the carbs in preparation for starting.

So it's a fresh start for me, she said that I should just forget all about my previous re starts and just wipe the slate clean!!

I'm sorry girls to have let you down this week, I have lost 2lbs though!! (better than nowt i suppose!)

Anyway so I'm off to see her on Monday for a face to face chat and my new packs.

Sorry again girls (bet ya wish I wasn't in your team now :eek:)

Speak on Monday

Hazel
xxx

Aw Hazel, you havent let us down babes, I think you find this diet as hard as I do (I really struggle on a daily basis hun). Do as your CDC says and relax over weekend and give it a good start on Monday and see how you go ;)

Girls, I'm very sorry but I need to pull out of our team as I have decided after a lot of thinking that CD isnt for me. I'm switching back to SW and going to try harder at that instead. I have a baby under 1 and am neglecting her in favour of my bed so that I dont think about food and she is more important than me losing weight fast. I have been in a permanently bad mood since I started CD which is causing fights with my husband and its not fair.
So good luck girls, I hope you do great :hug99::hug99:

crying_tissuebox.gif
crying_tissuebox.gif
crying_tissuebox.gif
crying_tissuebox.gif

Awww Jools im gutted your stopping but you do need to do whats right for you and Maddison and Chris.

If your going to slimming world babes make the commitment to it like you have to this this week. I think you can do it, but dont buy any wine! because its full of bloody sugar and no good for you.

You can do it and you have a good loss off hunni, let me know how you do. They have a big thread so you can join them in there where you can get lotso of support.

Thanks Sarah, going to try really hard with SW and am off the red wine for good, its far too fattening. Going to introduce myself to something that isnt so full of cals...if I can find anything!
Good luck babes, will probably join the SW bit so will be checking up on you lol :D

Good for you babes, I will miss you in cd section but will be keeping an eye on you in SW section, mind how you eat today because you could get a bad tummy ache to start off with.

Keep to your basics Jools, non fatty meat, few spuds and lots of veggies with a treat!

I'm going to have a mini meal tonight, very small piece of chicken with some veggies so that I dont make too big an impact on my tummy and then going to stick to the Green days of SW as I'm not a big meat eater so will eat lots of brown pasta and veg :D

MooMoo, I am very sorry we are losing you but you have other priorities right now and have to do what is best for you and your family. The first few weeks can be tough, I can't imagine how I would have done it with a baby to look after.

I wish you well and hope you find a plan that suits your life! Good luck!

Hazel, just relax this weekend and prepare for Monday. Really, if you can stick out the first 3 days you will be off and flying. It really does get easier, the first few days I kept really busy and went to bed early.

I remember getting myself in a tizz thinking I would not be allowed a bar for 3 weeks and how the heck I would cope without something solid to eat. Well now I am on Week 10 and I can hardly believe it.

The results are starting to show on me and people are commenting without knowing I am even on a diet.

I keep Christmas in my mind, I can't remember a year when I have not felt awful that I can no wear anything that is not black and shaped like a tent. So this year I want to have a choice and that keeps me going.

We are all here for you!

Same here Emma, Im close to the 15s now and really excited! I want to be start being visible and buying smaller clothes and looking good will defintely make me very happy!

I really am gutted that your going jules but you have very important priorities!!!

Hey girls, I havent gone completely, I'm in SW section now and am sure I'm doing the right thing by me and my family. I have a weeks worth of shakes, tetras and soups up for grabs at £1.50 each if any of you are interested? xx

Girls, I'm very sorry but I need to pull out of our team as I have decided after a lot of thinking that CD isnt for me. I'm switching back to SW and going to try harder at that instead. I have a baby under 1 and am neglecting her in favour of my bed so that I dont think about food and she is more important than me losing weight fast. I have been in a permanently bad mood since I started CD which is causing fights with my husband and its not fair.
So good luck girls, I hope you do great :hug99::hug99:

Aww Hun, I am sooo Sorry your leaving us, A HUGE well done on your Fab loss this week though, 8lb is Mega.. ;)

But you have to do what right for you. Keep us posted on how you do with SW, You will be missed from the team.. :cry:

xx

Can I be your new team member please? I'm new here so someone will have to explain what i need to do!!

Back