The old thread of Team 9

so can i give you my wi on friday guys is that ok??? this weekend has been a bit :whoopass: will put it behind me tomorrow and start again (sorry about that) xxx

i started friday hunny xxx

No fraid not Irene ita been a funny week and kellys not here and i have no wis for anyone so another cock up week

I gave my weigh in, you can give yours Sarah?

sorry guys if i have messed things up not being able to weigh in until friday :(

Ok well my weigh in with CDC is tomorrow so will just give you that for next weeks stats then

Its no ones fault.

By the way ive just ****ed up and had choc - i am not in ketosis anyway. I had some sweetcorn last night and it knocked me out- oh well!

Gid i need to sort myself out, feel quite guilty now.

Aw babes, I was naughty yesterday too, lets just put it behind us and move on ;)

yeah and i have had a pants weekend foodwise girlies so lets put it out of our minds and have a better week :) sound like a plan?

Sounds like a plan Goolian, lets all have a great week :D:D

Morning girls just popping on before i take little un to school - i am having a restart day and have to be good today as i am down 3lbs and now 15.3 this morning so very pleased and thats inspiring me to be good now - i really have to get back into ketoland as its been over a week now and cant get back in fully - so the aim this week is to have porridge 100% and 4 packs a day until im in again. And 4 pints of water being the minimum -

-jools hows your week been apart from the doritos, do you feel you can stick it out all the way this time babes? we have around the same amount to lose give or take and have the same goal - getting pregged up woohoo.

Hiya Goolian babes, seems like we have all had a pants weekend, but lets make the week a success and have a reason to be proud of ourselves.

Now wheres manolo - i know shes our specal member but shes not allowed to disapear. So where are you woman!

Emma lou - hope your ok hun and we will catch up soon!x

Mrssp, hows your weekend been etc babes, i know you were gutted with last weeks weigh in but im sure this weeks will be so much better for you!

Hiya girls, very quick post as I'm getting ready for weigh in today so will let you know how it goes when I get back ;)
Sarah, have had no cheats at all except those doritos so am doing well this time round. I'm also not hungry in the slightest which is fantastic so yeah definitely sticking to it this time :D I would like to lose about a stone before pregnancy then will just eat really sensibly throughout the pregnancy this time :D
Got to go so will catch up with you all later today xxxxx

Well I'm very sorry girls but I have only lost 4lbs this week :cry: I cant believe having those doritos knocked me out of ketosis :( CDC wasnt very impressed with me and told me to do it 100% this week :eek:
Anyway, going to go cry into a soup :cry:

Its not all bad you lost 4lbs, but i am gutted for you (says she eating a flake) Tell you what jools, i think me and you should have a little chalenge to keep ourselves inspired - ither that or we move in with each other to keep each other on track!

I'm so pissed off with myself because I wasnt even hungry when I had those doritos, its just because everyone was drinking and I wasnt and I wanted something!! I'm sticking to it 100% this week **goes to pack a bag to move in with Sarah**

Back