The old thread of Team 9

aww - i like the sound of valley bulldog! sounds very cool

Ok thank god it was only a piece of wafer thin chicken, i know you SS but if you are desperate you can have 120g cooked chicken no skin etc. I did it when SS and it stopped me from eating crap.

Girils im heading to bed shortly but i have gotten through day 1 of no cheating - not even a little bit.

Yay!! Looks like we are all regaining our mojos!!!

I have now done 3 days 100% SS and hopefully by tomorrow will have lost the 3lbs i put on. But then i have a problem, going out for hubby's bday on Sat. Meal and then club. Its not the food that bothers me, but i really want to drink!!! I know i shouldnt and it will mean i do rubbish again this week so why do i want to do it???!!!

Anyways, great to see everyone feeling more positive today :)

Just take a bottle of water with you hun - i didnt drink or eat when i went to the dogs that time and it was ok honestly - if your going 'clubbing' it will be easy too just drink water as youl be too busy dancing to care about booze!

Guys i wke up happy today - SS100% yesterday and nothing passed my lips that it should'nt. And now i have done day 1 i can get through the rest of the day no problems.

Hiya girls, going to try my best to do SS 100% from now on, no nibbling at chicken ;) I cant be in ketosis yet as I feel hungry all the time at mo so I think nibbling on chicken must be whats stopping it :sigh:
Sarah, glad you've woke up happy today :D
mrss-p, just decide whats more important, a good loss this week or having a couple of drinks while you're out? ;)

Chicken wont stop you from being in ketosis hun.

Chicken wafer might do though so if you have some chicken breasts cook them up, chop them and nibble on them instead - packet sandwich chicken can contain a lot of carbs!

Aaaaah I see!!!! Thanks babes, didnt realise. I'm not very bright sometimes :p

Oops :eek: silly me. Going to try not have anything at all babes, I have a strong feeling its my month to get pregnant so I need to lose as much weight as possible in next 2 weeks just incase I have to stop CD ;)

aww bless you but you can still lose weight babes while your pregnant, when i carried Imogen a lost a stone with slimming world before my third trimester!!! and hardly put on weight at all - pity iwas fat anyway lol!

Evening!!

Well today was going well, until i got home!! It is my daughters 2nd birthday today and i ended up eating a small piece of cake!!! I couldnt resist it im afraid.

Good to hear everyone else is still going strong though xx

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:you bad bad woman and youwere doing so well - hope it dont affect your wi! x

Hi again
Still on track and doing well.

I did say hello to everyone in my last post but I don't think anyone saw it (either that or I need to take a hint when I see one :eek: LOL)

MrssP you can do it chick I know you can!
Saraian and Moo Moo you are doing great! :D

Sorry I didnt get on today, had to go to London!! Remember we had a doberman and she started to dominate Moo? Well we sold her to a couple in London and they sold her on recently because he didnt get on with their cat (she said she didnt have any other animals when we rehomed him with her :mad:). Anyway the guy she sold him to abandoned him in a park chained to a railing :cry: Thankfully the name tag I bought him he still had on with my phone number on so we went down to pick him up. He is hopefully going to live with the breeders brother now. He cant stay here as he tried to eat Scampi :eek: Chris is currently round the corner seeing if Leon is ok with a friends dog and he will stay there tonight as he can open doors and I'm scared he will get Scampi :( Other bad news is that I ate some quavers as we had no tea due to all of this :(

Ooh almost forgot....hiya MB :D:D Glad things are going well babes, I think I must of missed a post from you before, sorry hun :eek:
mrss-p, I would tell you off but I had quavers tonight so I cant say anything ;)

Oh jools that is awful, poor leon, hope he has a nice home now cos its not fair that hes being moved everywhere poor thing.

Well you did go out all day without anything so you can be forgiven for that babes! Ive done great the last 2 days and npw on day 3 - sadly no pink pee stick yet but will see tomorrow.

MB im sorry hunni, I didnt see you!!!HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Morning girls, well I have to stick 100% to SS until weigh in on Monday or I wont be doing it anymore. Money is tight for next 3 months and there's no point forking out for me to do something I'm not sticking too. I am still the same weight as I was on weigh in on Monday so all the nibbling is doing me no favours :(
Leon is staying at a friends round the corner until the breeder finds him a lifetime home, he has been through enough moving around. He is absolutely massive now and towers over me when he stands up :eek: He recognised us right away when we picked him up and greeted us with a huge hug which resulted in me with a burst lip :p He likes bigger dogs but not anything that resembles a cat hence trying to have Scampi for lunch ;)

Sounds all fun and games around yours at the moment jools - i do not envy you sweet!

Well after all my shenanigans earlier i do have a pik stick, pale but its there.

Jools you knew it was going to be hard when you started and it is a waste of money if you dont stick to it, so stick to it mate, stop nibbling stuff you should'nt. And just let yourself enjoy your lifestyle change, your weightloss - seriously its all worth it - keep going, chuck all the crap in your cupboard out.

Start SS+ mate as a kind word of advice you still have the same weightloss a stone a month.

Stick to it co you know your guna be jealous when im a skinny hoe lol

Thanks babes, will try my hardest to stick to SS though and if I really cant do it then will SS+ ;) Looking forward to being a skinny hoe with you :D

Back