The old thread of Team 9

Keep taking the water MB, I sometimes have to force it down but its what makes this diet work. You have to drink pure water, it gets rid of the water stores that hold all the fatty crap - glug it down and youl feel good soon I promise.

And of course your not going to get kicked off this team.

Don't worry Manolo, as long as you drink more every day we won't chuck u out :)
I have had 5 litres of water so far today. I hope a have lost some weight ( weigh in day 2moro!)

Well ive lost a lb from yesterday so im happy back to my last wi weight so just need to shift some more now!

Morning Me Sexy Little Ladies, :D

Well last night I had a Chicken meal, which leaded to a few oreo biscuits, to a couple of slices of cake, but on the plus side I drank over 5l, ....

Got weighed this morning have put 1lb on so will get that off today, I am not having a chicken dish next Tuesday as it leads me to eat more, I should know better. :mad:
I really do think if I hadnt drank as much water as I had, then I would of put on far more.

I havent been to the 'loo' either, which is really killing me as its 3 days now. :cry:

Hope everyone has a good day & BE GOOD..

Saraian - Think thats all for WI isnt it, I would count Moo Moo's weigh in for ours as 1 of our team isnt getting weighed until CDC goes back from hol..

xxx

Morning girls!!

I'm still going strong! yay!

Kelly, you will have that lb off in no time whatsoever!

CQ, how you doing?

Saraian well done on your loss, every lb counts!!

Oh baby slept from midnight till seven am yesterday and today!! I think we may have had a breakthrough!!

Well I will be back later

MB
x

Morning gals! I am still going strong as well. I almost forgot to have my 3rd CD meal last night. Kelly - don't beat urself up for eating just make sure u don't give up. on the loo situation, sorry about that. i tend to drink chinese tea( feiyan) every other day and it works wonders in that department. Have a nice day errone and drink up! water off course :)

x x

Yay on the baby sleeping MB, imy little angel woke up for a bottle at 11.30 last night and slept through till half 6 this morning so that was nice! and got up and got my little angel in his uniform - was a very proud moment dropping him off this morning for his first day!

Anyway, im thrilled my waterbabes hoes :D are doing so well, mb you can crack this and are doing great!

CQ wel done for staying on as well, youl be in that dress before you know it hunni and think how fab you will look in your photos. Take it from me, i was a fat bride and if I could so it again as a slinm person i would becausei felt uncomfortable th whole day, and had I been slimmer I wouldnt have had to worry how my dress looked, if my fat was poking out - I was not happy so I want you to be a slim happy bride when you get married.

Kelly you have done so well recently sweetie dont beat yourself up! you cant be perfect - though we should strive to be!

Keep going girls were doing great!

Morning girls!

Well i only managed the bare minimum water wise yesterday im afraid but gonna do better today, already 1 litre down.

Had porridge for my breakfast and i like it a lot!!!!! Wasnt sure for the first few spoons but by the end i was scraping the bowl clean!!

Kelly, i know how you feel, i dread having to move up the plans as i cant trust myself with food!!!

Here's to a great day for the waterbabes, good luck anyone with a WI!

I've just had my shake and just drinking my first pint now, am really enjoying the peace and quiet.

Hey MrsP Porrdge sounded good, im defintely going to get some- was it very filling?

bugger bugger bugger!!!!

Lets just say that my lunch was not ss friendly (or 810 for that matter)
shoot!!!

Anyway, I'm having a shake soon, it was just a slip, not a binge (okay a slight slip consisting of a few items)
But I refuse to fall off, I jumped straight back on again and I'm attacking the water.

I will get those 7lbs off by Monday if it's the last thing I do!

Morning girls!!

I'm still going strong! yay!

Kelly, you will have that lb off in no time whatsoever!

Oh baby slept from midnight till seven am yesterday and today!! I think we may have had a breakthrough!!

Well I will be back later

MB
x

Midnight till Seven, Wow what a good little sleeper, Let's hope it lasts, :D
So Pleased your still going strong Hun.. Keep it up, Were all behind ya..

xx

Morning gals! I am still going strong as well. I almost forgot to have my 3rd CD meal last night. Kelly - don't beat urself up for eating just make sure u don't give up. on the loo situation, sorry about that. i tend to drink chinese tea( feiyan) every other day and it works wonders in that department. Have a nice day errone and drink up! water off course :)

x x

Thanks for the advice Babes, I have finally been to the 'loo', I forgot how painful the stomach pains get from not been able to go, :mad:
I am so chuffed your too still going strong girl, How you doing with the water??

Anyway, im thrilled my waterbabes hoes :D are doing so well,

Ha Ha, LOVE IT :D

Kelly you have done so well recently sweetie dont beat yourself up! you cant be perfect - though we should strive to be!

Keep going girls were doing great!

Thanks Hun,
We have a Fab Team here Girl, So Supportive & Damn Right Lush too..

Morning girls!

Well i only managed the bare minimum water wise yesterday im afraid but gonna do better today, already 1 litre down.

Had porridge for my breakfast and i like it a lot!!!!! Wasnt sure for the first few spoons but by the end i was scraping the bowl clean!!

Kelly, i know how you feel, i dread having to move up the plans as i cant trust myself with food!!!

Here's to a great day for the waterbabes, good luck anyone with a WI!

Well done on Getting that 1 litre down quickly, Whats the total now then??
I cant wait to try my porridge, I am seeing CDC on Friday so will have it for my tea..
Yippee..

xx

Well I have a ok day at work today, Cant believe its Thursday tomorrow.

16 WEEKS TO XMAS GIRLIES.. :D

AAhhhh Now I have made everybody feel better..
I had to share my news that today I got a few compliments at work as I had a smaller sized shirt on today (could never fit into it before now)
Got called Skinny Minny from 1 of the lads, :D
1 of the lasses said 'eeeeh look at you, the weight is falling off you now', which was more of a jealousy compliment that a nice compliment, Cow!!

So I am 3.5 litres down up to now, wanna get in another 1.5 before bed..

Doing ok but feel quite tired, wonder if it was all the food yesterday.. :sigh:

xx

It is lovely to get comments, well done you! Glad you are having a good day today.

I too have had 3.5litres and aiming for 5 before bed! One more pack to have which i will have soon.

Keep up the good work chick x

It is lovely to get comments, well done you! Glad you are having a good day today.

I too have had 3.5litres and aiming for 5 before bed! One more pack to have which i will have soon.

Keep up the good work chick x

LOVING YOUR SIGNATURE BABES.. ;)

Thanks saraian for you lovely encouragement. I am going strong. I lost 8 pounds which is fine considering i cheated once. I have had 5litres of water so far.

I also had the porridge 2day. very nice. i took just 2 pack from my CDC cos i wasn't sure if i was gonna like it. I wish i bought more :(

I will try to stay focus till my next weigh in which will be in another 2weeks.

Baby mamas, sounds really exciting that ure talking about ur babies. i can't wait to have mine as well.

Have a good evening, waterbabes!

Oh you guys are putting me to shame, this week I just can't seem to get more that 2.5 to 3 litres of water into me.

If I try more I feel so ill, like I am drowning in water. Going to have to try a little harder, I should be okay though shouldn't I if I am taking the minimum at least?

Can't wait until next Thursday to get weighed then I start to add a 200kcal meal for a week.

Looking forward to the quorn!

You all seem to be doing great, Kelly glad you are getting nice compliments!

hHi girls, well despite the **** wank day ive had i still managed to get tltrs down me, peed for england lol

Just want to draw a line under today and roll on tomorrow and forget all about my crap day......zzzzzzzzzz

hHi girls, well despite the **** wank day ive had i still managed to get tltrs down me, peed for england lol

Just want to draw a line under today and roll on tomorrow and forget all about my crap day......zzzzzzzzzz

Hi Saraian, was just trying to send you a rep status message to see how you are. Coul have used the private message but that would be far too easy for me!!!!:sigh::p

Anyway, did not manage it but just wanted to say good for you for getting back on track after a hard time. Family members can be hard work!!!

Good for you drinking all that water, wish I was so good!

Thanks saraian for you lovely encouragement. I am going strong. I lost 8 pounds which is fine considering i cheated once. I have had 5litres of water so far.

I also had the porridge 2day. very nice. i took just 2 pack from my CDC cos i wasn't sure if i was gonna like it. I wish i bought more :(

I will try to stay focus till my next weigh in which will be in another 2weeks.

Baby mamas, sounds really exciting that ure talking about ur babies. i can't wait to have mine as well.

Have a good evening, waterbabes!

HUGE WELL DONE ON THE 8lbs, That is Fantastic.. :D

Back