The old thread of Team 9

Girls I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to love you and leave you.

I need a break from CD, It is doing me no favours when I'm in this awful cycle and I am going to do slim fast for a few weeks.

I need to start losing and I need to have the right frame of mind to do CD and right now I don't.

After about 6 weeks of losing about 2lbs a week (I hope!) then I will most likely have the correct mind frame to come back and make it a success but until then, it's only fair that you get someone who is doing CD on your team.

I hope I can still come here and talk to you all though!

Sorry girls, but I just really need a break from all the failed attempts.

MB
xxx

Aww babes, I understand as I had to do this last time. I hope you come back to us soon though and dont be a stranger in the meantime :grouphugg:

Thanks Moo Moo.

Well I'm hoping I can still come here every day as you are the only people I know on here.

I just don't think it's fair that I remain an official waterbabe as I won't be giving you the big CD losses for the team challenge if you know what I mean.

But as long as I can still come and chat to you girls then I will be happy enough!! :D

Manolo blahnik I completely understand where your coming from babes. I know its been hard for you recently and you do need some time to think and have a break and work out what is better for you.

Omg we need a new team member - youl be missed mb :(

Im feeling a lot better today thank god though i had an awful night, hadtrapped wind and the pain in my guts was unreal! ergggh think il be sleeping at some point today.

Jools how you doing babes, your on day 4 and im so excited for you!

Whens kelly back fom hols?

Mrspp well done on the 1lb, at least it was a loss babes!!!

erm sorry to triple post but il need everyones weight etc for the week, can you post them so we have them for sunday!

That's great then!! I'm happy being a honorary member :D

It shouldn't be too long before I'm back on CD anyway, so at least I will still have you guys to talk to!

And, my pitiful losses won't effect your numbers either LOL!!

I dont want you to go either MB so stay as a special member as Sarah said :D
Sarah, I couldnt sleep last night either and was still awake at 2am. Got up and fed Moo at 7am and went back to bed til 11am :D (my daughter is ace) so I feel a million times better now. Feeling really great today actually ;)

Oh and Sarah, my weigh in isnt til Monday so dont have a loss to give you by Sunday babes :confused:

I can give you my own weigh in if you like hun?

Erm you could do babes! i dont suppose it would hurt! then you have your own weigh in and can add to your ticker!

Mrss-p 1 pound id 1 pound, better off than on!

MB sp sorry you are having a rough time, better to do what you feel is right for you. Look forward to still 'seeing' you around!

Tried to get online yesterday but was having server drama and it would not stay online long enough for me to post, got too fed up to wait any longer.

All good here, did go out Shopping the other day and felt very dizzy/faint and had to leave the shop, had this feeling before on Slimming tablets. Scared me but I figure the benefits of the diet are worth it. I had not had a good sleep and was rushing about getting ready so maybe just too much too early.

Apart from that all good, lacking on the exercise this week, can't bare to go out to garage to use pilates machine. It is way too cold to go out walking so better do better with that next week.

Hope all is okay with you all, enjoy the weekend and be good!!

hey guys... i'm so excited to be on your team

my weigh in will be next friday if that is ok because i have only restarted today... or i can give you my weigh in on tuesday which is the day i used to get weighed??? whatever is best for you guys xx

Hiya girls,
Just checking in quickly to give my own weigh in for stats, I've lost 7lbs :D:D:D (according to my scales anyway). I was very naughty last night, we had firnds over and I had some doritos so I feel really bad for that today :(

Have you knocked yourself out of kland?

Donty keep knocking yourself out cos you will slow your loss down, and you will get hungar cravings hun and its not good!! dont do it again cos its hard to keep getting back into it!

If you need some sticks let me know and il send you some, i have loads

Dont think its knocked me out of ketosis as I dont feel hungry today and havent cheated since but wont do it again :whoopass:

No thanks babes, dont want to test for ketosis, would rather go by how I'm feeling ;)

Back