The one thing I don't like about Atkins

neilsbird09

Silver Member
is the fact that my cooker is always messy lol! I have a range and they are a b*stard to clean at the best of times but with atkins it is permanently in a greased up state and I hate it - I feel really dirty when people call lol! I envy all of you who have ceramic hobs

I cant help you there hun... My Mums cooker is a ***** too. It's stainless steal and shows up streaks and fingerprints. VERY annoying!

I have a ceramic hob caz & I can promise you it won't look any better!!

The one thing I hate about Atkins is peoples attitudes to it when they don't have a clue what its REALLY all about!

:mad: Yes it really annoys me as well Linz! They're quick to tell you it's dangerous and unhealthy but they can't back it up with any sensible comments!

I love getting into debates on Atkins and I try and convert people as well which I really need to stop doing :8855: Can't think why people have stopped calling round :D

Agreed! Very true... although I don't tell people i'm doing Atkins (cos I'm not :D) I just say I don't eat bread/pasta etc as it makes me fell pooey :( which is true to be honest!

i have ceramic too and its still a mess !!!

Yes everyone says oh no thats so unhealthy blah blah blah. I tell them i have never eaten so much veg and salad in all my life :D (just dont mention the cheese and butter)

LOL, our range cooker is the same. :)

Id love a range, and a house big enough for a range. Lol. Pay someone to come in and clean it. Thats what im doing. I need to be careful as almost all oven cleaners set off my asthma so we have decided to get someone in to do it

I've a stove which i use in the winter and if you roll up grease proof or brown paper into a ball and clean it with that when its warm i find it helps alot

All part of cooking me to have a range, you carnt make nothing without making a mess LOL

My stainless has had all the markings scrubbed off (by me lol!)

I've been telling people I'm doing low carb and have cut out bread, taties and pasta as it makes me gain weight - which is very true.

I've had the judgemental look tonight as one of my husbands mates is over tonight and he's told him (big mouth!)

I wont let anyone criticise me for doing atkins unless they've read the book!

Hehehe Jims Angels fighting crime and defending those getting jip about doing Atkins lmao love it Cheryl!

I going to start an atkins allegience (?sp)......Sings coz im the leader of the pack. Lol

Haha call it AA for short lmao!

I cant do that people will automatically think drink problems or car repairs. Lol. Hmmm...........im thinking..........how about LCA? Low carb rather than atkins?

I don't think we can really beat Jims Angels though lol!

"Good morning angels"

"Good morning Ji-im" (2 sylables to sub Charlie)

Excuse me Cathy!! That's MR JIM ;)

Back