The only thing stopping me hit target....is me!

Just back from my run, and am pleased with 5.04 miles (8.10Km). So that is a good start :)

Also made the SW kebab for dinner. OMG - LUSH!!!

Hello Wednesday! The middle of the week does make me happy :)

Really pleased with the run last night. Tonight I am going to do half hour shred (level 2) and then tomorrow swim, friday shred and Saturday another long run and going to go for 10K. Would be soo happy if I manage that. I felt like last night I would have kept going further, so I may just be able to do it. wooo hoo!

Feeling very positive and super motivated at the moment, so really REALLY hoping that the scales reflect this on Saturday (** does mental prayer **). We shall see...

Still car-less, but also hoping this will be sorted this weekend.

Onwards and downwards
xx

Helloooo Nattymo!!! :wavey: I'm here!!!

Loving your diary hon! :D What flipping bad luck about the car :mad: Hope u find another one at the weekend :character00182: I still havent booked mine in for its MOT :eek: ... only just forked out to tax it and the stupid insurance is due at the end of the month :sigh:

Well I'm feeling right embarrassed to see you're a PROPER runner lol!!! I would absolutely LOVE to be able to run :jelous: ...I've always been so unfit that I puff & pant if I just walk fast. I was thinking about trying that couch to 5k app but I dont think I'm fit enuff even for that :ashamed0005: Defo gona start walking tho...I'm gona finish that RFL if it kills me!!!

Had a look at that restaurant you went to...:wow: That looks like my kinda place! :eatdrink023: You are so right...PERFECT for red or EE.

Take care hon, chat tomorrow xx

Last edited:
Forgot to ask...:d'oh:...wheres your new job? Cant be that far from where I live!!!

Ahh - thanks Dawn! Believe me - I never used to run! I could do 2 minutes and i would be puffed out - so its taken me a while to get to where I am. Try the couch to 5K. I havent done it - but have read good things about it.

Tsk - i know, flippin cars hey! They cost so much - but where would we be without them?! I feel lost at the moment!

Ooh - new job is at Barclaycard - so just on the A45

How is your dad hun? xx

Wahoo - weekend is almost here! I do love the weekends! lol!
Last night was hectic at home, trying to find a car is hard blimming work! However - I think I might have one! :)

Made the aubergine parmigana last night from an old mag, it was divine. Great on a red day with meat and extra veggies as you dont need to save your HEXB for some pots or whatever. My BF loved it!I have the rest for lunch today. So simple - yet so tasty.

Didnt do any exercise last night, so tonight once we have done tesco, I am going to do my Davina Fit - bottom fit DVD. Its all kicks / squats / lunges etc - need to get the lower half moving!!

Still 100% on plan....and thinking good thoughts for the weekends weigh. Please let me break the 11st 8/9 barrier...?!

I have done Red / green all week, really tried to mix up my foods and eaten lots of S & SS. we can but hope
xx

Last edited:
Hi Nattymo :)

Fancy you working at Barclaycard! I take it you will be based at Brackmills? You're practically gona be driving past my estate each day lol! :eek: If u see some random fat woman :banana dancer: waving out the bedroom window at you it'll be me lol! And I only work a bit further on than you at the hospital lol! :ambulance:

Dads been very sick today...hasn't eaten much at all but still been sick :sad0071: Macmillan nurse said theres a cancer meeting tomorrow so Dad will be discussed. Shes worried dads nerves are affected by the cancer in the spine, causing the pain & could poss lead to cord damage. Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse eh :sigh: We thought a dislocated hip was bad, but this could paralyse him. Anyway, as the scan didnt show anything else that could be giving dad the pain, she is going to go along the lines of treating him for nerve damage & see what happens. Thanks for asking hon :hug99:

Your food sounds really lovely today. I've had mainly salad as it was wi tonight( lost 3lbs so must have worked lol!) Hope all your hard work and dedication pays off at your wi :scale:

Hey Dawn
Oh your poor dad, good they are discussing him - but I bet you wish he wasnt so poorly. I hope the meeting goes ok.

Well done on -3!!! I would LOVE to be -3 tomorrow after not having much success on the scales the past few weeks. I will of course keep you posted!

Yes, I will indeed be based at brackmills! If i get a car I will flash the headlights at you on my way past :character00238:

I am going to do 2 x DVD's today as I didnt manage to do any yest evening. Going for 1/2 hour Davina bottom fit, and then Jillian level 2. Tomorrow morn (after WI) is running as OH is out at golf, so I like on a saturday morn to go for my run - sets me in a good frame fo mind for the day!

Looks like another sunny one for us today - hurrah!

Last edited:
Ooh...I just posted on yr food diary and yr on here lol!

Can't believe u do all that exercise...it must b lovely to b so fit! Just tried to download c25k app but needs credit cards and I've only got debit card so mite have to think again bout that.

Gotta run, or drive...off to work xx Be gd, hav a gt day xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

He he - great minds!

I have done the 2 DVD's - a tad sore but ok! Ther may be pain later.. walking into central Mk later today, so that will be another 2.5 miles to add to the exercise quota for today.

Not fancying lunch today, so having alpen lights, mullerlight and a banana. All still good!

Oh crumbs...all this walking and running and exercise...they'll be nothin left of u soon! Just a little skeleton, rattling round mk at 90 miles an hour lol! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hello all!

Very happy Nat today - I lost 3 this week! An amazing amount for me, so I am delighted!! Big grin is plastered to my face!!

I have now 13 lb to target... 10 weeks to the wedding... do-able?!

Yesterday was a funny ole day. Walked into MK as planned, its just under 3 miles, however going under lots of underpasses which at times was scary, but I got there..and had developed blisters on my baby toes (me shoes werent exactly fit for walking - it was my own fault!). Anyway, did my bits and pieces and then went to meet BF in Leighton Buzzard to view a car.
I loved the car, really nice, in budget etc, so the garage let us take it for a test drive.. all going well until I approached a big roundabout / dual carriageway..went to brake and nothing!!! The car carried on going!!! I was like nooooo!!! Luckily when i shot out across the road, it was sort of clear, so I went round the roundabout and straight back to the garage. My poor heart was pounding! Needless to say..i shall not be buying!

To calm my nerves, BF and I then went to the pub - usuall a large glass of pinot would calm me down, but I stayed good (well, semi!) and had a vodka with DC. Then home for burgers and chips (sw style of course!), however when making my coleslaw on my mandolin, I sliced thru my thumb which then caused me to fell faint / sick and develop a cold sweat and then to pass out! So all in all, Friday evening was a bit of a disaster!!! At least I can now see the funny side..

So today, up early (as is becoming the saturday norm), got ready to got for my run, but due to toe blisters, my trainers are most uncomfy, so that is out of the window. Waiting for my gym to open at 9 and then I am going for a swim.

Today is mainly car shopping (DULL!) and then this pm, BF and I are going for a couple of drinks in the sunshine which I am really looking forward to.

Hopefully I can find a car this time with all faculties in order... we shall see!

Have a good day xx

Scratch that!!!
My glutes and thighs are killing from yest, so much so that after typing this i struggled to get up off the sofa!! So today is exercise rest day..!!

Hey Nat

Dawn recommended your diary so thought I'd take a peek whilst on a break from studying!!

Well done on your loss, that's fab. My losses are a bit like yours I think, practically static a lot of the time!! You seem to be soo into the exercise as well, I think I'm like you, but maybe about 3 months behind!!! I'm doing the Couch 2 5k and can now run for 1.5 minutes solidly lol Hoping I can build that up fairly quickly and then I'll be able to up my distance, I'm getting just over 2 miles in each run at the moment!

Am also doing the Shred, and was going to move up to Level 2 today, but you've made me scared!! Are you in pain cos of it today?? I need to run tomorrow so don't want to ruin it by pushing myself too hard on Jillian today!!
xxx

Hey maverick - how are you?
thanks for stopping by :)

Jillian is good, level 2 is hard and it will hurt. I ache more so as i did Davina 1/2 hour bottom fit (all lunges and squats) then did Jill and then a walk. After cleaning the house top to bottom i have stretched out a bit!

Good work on C2 5K, i havent done it but have heard good things. Will pop over to you now for a nose! xx

Ooooh...I feel like a kinda 'runnin buddy matchmaker' seeing u 2 Nattymo & Maverick chattin lol!!! :D

First...Nattymo...I have to say

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well done honey...HUGE loss!!! :talk017::talk017::talk017:

Less than a stone to go...I really think you can do it! :party0049:

As for everything else thats been going on...wot a load of PANTS! You poor thing...
risking life & limb in the under passes :eek:
getting blisters on yr little pinkies :cry:
almost meeting your maker in some jalopy :ambulance:
and then nearly cutting yr thumb off & passing out :character00264:

WOW...what a day! What on earth are u going to do for your next trick lol! Seriously tho, u had a lucky escape with that death trap of a car...hope it didnt shake u up too much xx

Good luck with the car hunting hunni & hope u have a better day tomorrow xx

Last edited:
Hay Dawn!
Yes, it is quite comical when all said out like that....I have lived to tell the tale! I am like a cat with 9 lives :)

Going to make brekkie in a bit and then off to view MORE cars... I think I am going to buy anything at this rate!!

Yes eve in the pub was lovely with the BF, and then we had SW doner and wedges again. lovely lovely..

I hate car shopping. Last time I ended up just buying the one my parents wanted me to get, even tho I hated the look of it, and really didn't want it. Had it just over a year now and I still don't like it! It gets me from A-B tho so job done I spose!!
xx

Morning all!!

What a lovely on-plan weekend I had in the sunshine... Ahh!!
I went a few sins over on Sat & Sun, but just means a few less to have day to day m-f, which is what i tend to do anyway, so its all good!

Sat in the pub beer garden I was particuarly proud as for me sun = rose, however, I swerved the wine list and had a few voddie's and diet coke instead. Still very nice and a fraction of the sins.

And....I got a car!! whoop!! Its a ford Ka, only 3 years old and low mileage and its a good spec. I was beginning to think that like maverick - I would just buy any old thing, but I really like this and it suits me (or so BF says!). I pick it up tomorrow of Weds. Hurrah!

Feeling really good as I think I am on now day 11 of 100%, and with 9.5 weeks to go until my hols I am super positive that even if I am not at target, I will be a good way there.

Have a great dayxxx

Back