The only thing stopping me hit target....is me!

Ooh I LOVE posts like this!!!! :) how positive are YOU today! Xx
Great news about the car too!!!! :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks Dawn!

Just hoping that when I am less positive, I can re-read this and pick myself back up and get on track!

I think the 3.5 loss has really spurred me on. Less than 1st to target, and I will get there. If not by the wedding (June) then my 30th (Aug) for sure!

How is everyone doing today?
xx

Thanks Dawn!

Just hoping that when I am less positive, I can re-read this and pick myself back up and get on track!

I think the 3.5 loss has really spurred me on. Less than 1st to target, and I will get there. If not by the wedding (June) then my 30th (Aug) for sure!

How is everyone doing today?
xx

Hi Nat,

You really worked hard for that 3.5 loss and u totally deserved it xx Its flipping annoying when youre good all week and it doesnt show on the scales :mad:

I'm doing good thanks...work crappy but only gotta survive tomorrow then I'm off til nxt Thurs :D:D:D Hope this nice weather hangs around!! ;)

Back to the car...I know its a KA and its only 3 yrs old and thats all very nice but....WHAT COLOUR IS IT????????!!!!!! :character00182:

Silly me - its a nice shiny black one!! Mega detail to leave out!! **scolds self**!! I pick it up friday... so look out for me on the roads!! :)

I havent been so great with the exercise this week I have to say. The intentions have been there, but Its * week and so I have had a sore tummy (excuses I know) and last night I just felt really ugh... Still, I have the gym bag with me today and I will go after work. (I will - promise!! :) )

Other than that,still 100% on plan..but have the hunger of a small horse today and sadly not much food with me, so off to raid the canteen shortly to see if i can find any fruit down there to graze on... Wish me luck xx

Wow! i am having one of those 'hungry' days today!

Lunch was tuna and cheese mini quiches and god they were yummy. I made 6, brought 3 to work and I could have quite easily polished off all 6!

Managed to find an orange and a pear in the canteen downstairs amongst all the greasy pies and chips (our canteen is a shocker), so have had my orange so far. My tummy is talking though - not cool!

Supping a green tea now in the hope it fills me up!

Looking forward to the gym tonight (in a sadistic way), as I havent done anything the last couple of days, so ready to get back to it..

really tired this pm though...think its my hot office. Only 7 days to go of this job before I change..exciting! New job does free fruit and starbucks on a Monday - note to self, do not go overboard on free skinny latte's :coffee:...instead fill up on fruit :D

Ooh, what is your new job?? Wish mine did free Starbucks and fruit... Altho I do get a lot of free fruit in the summer when all of my boss's gardening efforts come to fruition (Is that where the word "fruit" comes from??!!) xxx

Hi Nattymo,

Free fruit and Starbucks eh? Very nice lol!
The car sounds really luvly hun...bet u can't wait to pick it up! Just u be sure to flash me when u go past my house on the way to work lol! Mine got thru its MOT today but there's a leak in the exhaust, the rear brake pads are worn, and one of the front wheels is a bit off as apparently SOMEONE mite have curbed it ;-) ...but it PASSED!

Well I hope u haven't got too stuffed at lunch time! Those quiches do sound yummy :)

Enjoy the rest of yr day hunni, you to Laura, and maybe speak later. I mite do another C25k run tonite ... depending on whether I've got the energy! Xx

Lol @ Laura! Perhaps that is where it comes from!!

Excellent on the car Dawn! Did you do C25K?

I did the gym...It was tough...it was good! And just had the most yummy steak and salad for tea...mmm!!

Morning all!

Where has the sun gone?! I hope it re-appears by the weekend..
As said above, I did go to the gym last night which was tchallenging as I really pushed myself, but stretched well and had a protein filled dinner, so not sore today...well a slight niggle but that is ok! working at home today, so was able to have a nice cooked green brekkie, which will be great fuel for when I go for my run later this morning. Have a conference call at 10, but am sat here in my running gear ready to go the minute it finishes :)

I am hopeful for another loss this week. I dont think it will be 3 like last week, but would be dlighted with 2...actually..I would be delighted with anything! But 2 this week, 2 next would get me my next shiny and closer to the next stone bracket and of course...target!!

Really feeling on top of things at the moment, and enjoying the red & green days. The wedding for my friend is 2 months and 3 days...not long at all, so not only is bridemaid dress looming, but also bikini time - as its in Italy.

Last holiday I had was November, and my bikin's were a little 'saggy' then, as I had lost a stone since the last time I wore them. I really hope that I need to get new ones for Italy ;)

OOH - and on a very exciting note.. BF has booked to take me to Paris for my 30th in Aug. I cannee wait!! I havent been before and cant wait to spend the weekend there with him. Roll on August!!

Have a fabuloso day xxx

Ooh, Paris, very romantic ;)

Do you do a food diary on here?? I really want to try some red days, but I'm struggling a bit to plan lunches. I'm not really a big salad fan so not really sure what else to have to bulk out meat that isn't using up HEBs etc

Good luck for WI xx

Oooh Natty you lucky thing!!! Paris...how romantic!!! You will LOVE it xxx

Woman you are SO in control its scarey! I think you should be our Jillian, cracking the whip and keeping us in order lol :copon: :whoopass: :asskick:

I went for my 3rd run last nite. Had to go on my own as Andrew was still aching from the last one, but it was probably easier as I didnt feel I was holding him up! Like another lady Gail said, it still feels like I'm going for my first run each time! But I do feel such a sense of achievement when I get home! One problem I have is a pain in the top of my right ankle which extends a few inches up the front of my leg, and it started almost as soon as I started the first running session. I ran through it but it was a struggle, and after having sat down for an hour last night I could hardly put my foot to the ground. I had a shower, rubbed some pain killing gel on, and took paracetamol, but it doesnt feel muscular to me. I think I may be jarring it, maybe landing too heavily on the pavement? Bit hard to avoid at my weight tho! :8855: Anyway its just a twinge today so I'm thinking I wont try again till maybe Sunday so it has a rest, and then see what happens. I did make a concious effort to control my breathing instead of puffing and blowing like a steam engine with asthma, but I'm still all over the place with my legs! I probably should get a pair of decent shoes (mine have a split sole and came from the market 3 yrs ago and only a fiver!) but I cant justify the expense. I have a habit of starting things and not finishing them :sigh:

Anyway, enuff of my ramblings and back to you...I think most definitely you are going to need new bikinis!!! If the old ones were saggy a year ago I shouldnt think for one minute they're gona fit you this year! I bet your whole body shape is changing, and toning up, especially with all the exercise you do.

Right, think we're going food shopping now so speak later, lots of love xx

Ooh, Paris, very romantic ;)

Do you do a food diary on here?? I really want to try some red days, but I'm struggling a bit to plan lunches. I'm not really a big salad fan so not really sure what else to have to bulk out meat that isn't using up HEBs etc

Good luck for WI xx

Hey Laura

Sure do http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/179685-giving-myself-big-kick-up-bum-100-plan.html

I love mixing Red & Green, I find they work best for me during the week and then I do EE generally at the weekends (so I can have a big weekend brekkie!! :) )

How long till your weekend now...!?!?

Oooh Natty you lucky thing!!! Paris...how romantic!!! You will LOVE it xxx

Woman you are SO in control its scarey! I think you should be our Jillian, cracking the whip and keeping us in order lol :copon: :whoopass: :asskick:

He he! I Wish I was as dedicated as Jillian - that woman is made of STEEL!! Although, I must admit that wehn I am exercsing and feel myself waning, I imagine her shouting at me - biggest loser style - and that keeps me going! She is a scary lady...!

No good on your pain hon. When I first started out my hips used to really hurt, and now they are alot better. I know what you mean about shelling out on running trainers, it killed me to do it, but I cannot explain how much they have helped... AND.. I have to keep the running going now to justify the cost LOL!!! :bliss:

Enjoy food shopping.. always a joy huh?!

Enjoy food shopping.. always a joy huh?!

:ashamed0005: ... never made it to the shops...too much going on here!!! Sure I can find something in the freezer for DD and DH for tea, and Andrew & I wont be having ours till after wi :eek:

DH has just suggested we go for a walk which will probably do my aches and pains some good, so if I can drag myself away from here we will go ;) But its great to be on here at the same time as me buddies for once so bit reluctant to leave! Then I'm gona nip down the hospital and make sure all goes well with Dad having his scan xx

Hello Ladies!!

Its the weekend, so Laura - that must make it just over 10 hours - EEK!! Enjoy! :)

Dawn - how was dad's scan?

I picked up my car this morn :) . Very happy bunny today as I am mobile again! What with getting my wheels, booking Paris, all I need to make the week truly fabulous would be a loss tomorrow.. and so I am very hopeful!

Right - off to get changed, I have a date with the DVD player and 1/2 hour each with Davina and then Jillian. C'mon girls...I am ready for you - lol's!

Hey Natty!!!

Dads scan shows inflammation and fluid around the metalwork which is prob residual from the ops so good news in a way. Could be part of the reason why the pain is so bad. Seeing his surgeon next week so know more then xx

Well just how much good news can one person cope with I ask myself??? :hmm:

Posh new car...Paris...lets go for the hatrick and have a MAHOOSIVE weight loss tomorrow!!! Hope Davina and Jillian aren't too rough with you...:whoopass:

Morning All

-2 today WHOOP!:party0011: soooooooo happy that after weeks of being 11.8 / 11.9 the scales are moving! I attrible this to a few things:

1 - Sticking 100% to plan - Not guestimating sins, writing everything down (honestly!)
2 - NO WINE! That one has been tough, especially with sunny saturdays in beer gardens...vodka is my new friend! I can easily sink 10 drinks (or more!!) on a night out, so if you compare 25 sins for 10 vodka's to 90 for 10 wines (!) you can see the hugemungious difference
3 - Dropping my weekly sins to 70, and sticking to them.
4 - Not eating out. Generally we eat out at least once a week, but have been trying to save money so cooking new receipes instead - and you know, I have really enjoyed it!
5 - All snacks have been superfree. No cereal bars, no yogurts etc. And having loads of veggies / salad with every meal (so like the extra easy rule, but on Red & green days)

This week however, its going to be a challenge, but I will do everything I can to see a loss next Sat. If i can lose 1.5, I will have my 2.5 stone shiny...Ohhh!!

So - why is my week challenging??
- Meal & drinks with friends tonight. Will stay off wine, and will choose wisely.
- Leaving lunch with work. No alcohol involved, but again - the food is out of my control
- Obligatory leaving work cakes / treats. I am planning on making a cake and having ONE small slice. One. That is all!

Hoping that if i get lots of body magic in, and plan well around these events I might, just might manage a loss..

Wish me luck!

Enjoy your weekends all xxx

Last edited:
Hellooo! Well there's fighting talk if ever I heard it!

Brilliant that you've identified the "danger" areas in yr week and already got a plan to deal wiv em, well done! Planning is defo the secret to success on sw.

And all yr exercise must make a huge difference too xx

Just reading yr posts makes me feel uplifted and positive for myself...thanks hun xx

Have a lovely day. Xx

Hello world!
I am here - just been sooooooo crazy at work the last few days...but I am finished and I was outta there sharpish! Cant wait to start the new job next week.
Sw wise, I didnt do too bad as had a fair few goodies and meals out over plan, so thinking tomorrow may be +1 (will let you know ;) ). I kno I can get it off again next week once i am 100% on plan and hitting the gym.

Went this morning and did a monster workout and then a swim, home for lunch and a lovely walk in the sunshine - gotta love a 4 day bank hol!!

Off to a spa on Sunday (for my MK-local-ish peeps - its whittlebury hall), so I cant wait for that and to chill out and do some exercise whilst there...lovely.

Hope you are all good - and I look forward to updating you with the new job goings on :)

Nat xxx

Back