the only thing wrong...

great things

Gold Member
with

minimins

is

that

we are all just too far away from each other :) i wish we were closer and could meet each other in person. :D

I tought about that too.I just didn't wanna say anything because.....,Anyway I think we sould do it,meet eachother and put a face to all of those who have given me soooooo much support during this mine and other many of us journey.

Sounds like a brill idea! Is there a thread?

hopefully it will go better than a meet arranges a year or more ago where only one person turned up and she had travelled the whole way from scotland to london

yeah that would be brill! plus if we have local groups, we could go with our local group to meet nationally, that way if another group doesnt turn up we still have each other and its a nice day out! excellent idea to start small. xx

Youll find people drop out as it gets closer, for one reason or another. I remember that last year but to be fair the interest in the meet had plummeted as it approached, and Id never even travel to my local town for one without contact details.

The others that have been arranged have been great and always a success whether theres 6 people there or a couple of dozen :) Youll be pleasantly surprised how much people will willingly travel for a weekend meet :)

I've often thought the same. I think there was a thread quite a while ago and it turned out I was absolutely miles and miles from anyone else!!:cry: I would love to meet up, though!

i went to the belfast meet in 2008 ( handy that i still lived there at the time, lol ) and i had a ball, was a great day

Back