The past two weeks.

Predator

Silver Member
Hi all, I haven't updated recently, as I've had alot of things going on, but I just thought I'd give you an update now on how the past two weeks have been for me weight wise...

I lost a massive 12lbs in the past two weeks, LOL. I think exercising has got alot to do with that, as this week was the first week I did any exercise in over 2 months, since way before starting my Lipotrim diet, so now my BMI is REALLY close to the normal weight range, which I haven't been in a while... and wow, I'm now in the 14's, considering I used to be in the 19's, this is a massive achievement for me ;D hooray!

Anyway, I hope to keep you all updated a bit more often soon, and I say that as if everybody is interested hahaha, well I hope one or two are anyway :) thank you for reading. x

That is fantastic!!!! Wow, what a weight loss, and with eating food too!

Do you go to class? Bet you get SOTW most weeks with losses like that! Keep up the good work hon!

Congratulations and celebrations!!
It's working fine and dandy for you.....You are our inspiration!

Well Done

Hugs :)

Thats great!!! It's great reading things like that...I'm on day 4 of my lipotrim...i just hope a few months down the line im doing as well lol xxx

Nice one honey! Glad to see your still going on it. Can't believe how quick you've got it all off now! I'm in me second week on SW so i'll be catching you up in no time haha :p xx

well done, it's just dropping off, the exercise certainly does boost the loss. Keep it up you are doing excellently.

Now that's what I call a result! Well done! What sort of exercise have you been doing?

Back