The peanut flapjacks with a cup of black tea and 2 sweeteners

Everything gets nicer! I can manage the coconut ones now with lots of coffee or they're lovely with peppermint tea. A couple of weeks ago, even the thought of them could make me retch!

is there a limit on how many flap jacks per day? can u have 3 or only 1 then the other 2 shakes or soup?
xx

Im not sure but I always just stick to one (although saying that I was in a rush today and had two) Nobody has told me 'you can only have 1 per day' so I suppose it is fine :)

thanks, can't wait to try one on sat :)xx

Tried my first peanut flapjack, yes its dry and took me an age to eat it but i quite like it!!!!!

Hiya. Think your only meant to have one flapjack and your two shakes. Im pretty sure about that. Think it says it on the bag. I only tried flapjack once and i actually couldnt eat it at all.

i called LT... theya re higher in calories (negligible) only supposed to have one a day (female) to replace one shake.... 2 a day (1 meal to replace one shake MEN) i dont mind them now, peanut or coconut... but mostly just stick to my chicken soup...

hey guys i was same, could not even swallow flapjack before but now kinda like em

So far I've not braved a flapjack but in the strength of this thread I'm going to get one at my next weigh in. Woe betide you all if I become violently ill!

Hiya. Think your only meant to have one flapjack and your two shakes. Im pretty sure about that. Think it says it on the bag. I only tried flapjack once and i actually couldnt eat it at all.

Whoopsie, I have had a few days where I have had two due to just being in a rush and not having time to make my shakes:banghead:

Hopefully it hasnt made too much of a difference :ashamed0005:

Back