The penny has finally dropped!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm kind of new to this but NOT new to Slimming World :rolleyes:. I have been on and off it for years. The most i have lost is 1 stone :sigh:. I rejoined at my local club in Jan of this year and once again have started on my weightloss journey.

I have been doing ok (ish) but have only lost 4 lb so far. Up until now my heart hasn't really been in it, but something changed last week.

A member of my new group used to be in my old group, she got to target last week :). It got me a thinking that if I had gotten on with it instead of just 'playing' at it I might be at target too...

So, as from last week I have given myself a good talking to :copon:a good kick up the bum :whoopass:and now I am ready to get this done once and for all.

So, this is me Rose and this is my journey to Slimsville.

Hello again!

Well it's a STS for me this week not too bad though it is * week (boo).:mad:

I'm still feeling in control and ready for it..(weight loss that is ;)). I guess Mothers day celebrations didn't help either as it would have been rude not to drink the lovely chilled bottle of prosecco and eat the pizza that the kids ordered for me :D:D:D.

Now thats out of the way i really want a 2 1/2 pound off for next week as I havn't even got my half stone yet :rolleyes: (oops nearly typoed 'scone' mmmmm scones) and I've been going to group since the middle of Jan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Nevermind, I guess I'll just get on with it..I will have to practice my new mantra..
size 10 or wine...size ten or wine..size 10 or wine :D:D:D:D.

Rose x

p.s. Just got me some of that there choccy philly :cool: well a girls gotta have a little treat now and again and again and again :eek::eek::eek:.

Good luck Rose I'm sure I'll do it now uve got the motivation. Look foward to following ur journey. X x

Thanks Zoe!

Motivation 100% at the mo...inspiration also 100%..still must remember the mantra at about 8 pm tonight when I'm all comfy on the sofa watching tv...size 10 or wine..size 10 or wine..size 10 or wine :D

x Rose

Haha yeah evenings r def the worst for wanting to nibble or drink or both! X x x

Go Rose!... Im with you girl, got to a good weight loss before xmas and not budged since i too have given myself a much needed kick up the bum and am back on track starting this week,,, size 10 all the way SAY NO TO WINE!!!! ha, Good luck!
Denxx

Hi denlen and Purple Patsy!!

Well I have just been for a nice walk alsong the waterside. A lovely sunny spring day sure makes you feel a lot happier. :) I'm NOT a winter person. I get terrible S.A.D. :(

No, give me a bright, breezy, crisp day (mmmmm crisps....STOP IT!).:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway after my nice walk I feel re-energised and all that. You watch that energy get zapped the minute DD and DS come in from school.:sigh::sigh: They would fight in an empty house those two.:copon: Ah, well, best enjoy the piece and quiet whil I can.

The Choc Philly was :confused: erm..s'allright I suppose..nowt special. I prefer Nutella :p:p:p.

Rose x

Hi Patsy

Boo on being stuck in the office! :mad: I'm sure (fingers crossed) that the weather will be nice ish from now on 'cos its SPRING.:D:D:D

Yay, Spring is my fave season, not so keen on Summer if it's HOT (yes it does get get HOT once or twice in Yorkshire ) sometimes, occasionally, well...ok it is pretty rare...:D:D:D:D

You say you live in a very rural location in Bonnie Scotland, ya' see me, I could do rural (we considered moving to Cornwall a while back) but my DD would HATE it she LOVES shopping and I swear she gets all sweaty palmed at the thought of NO SHOPS!! Bless and she's only 12!!!:gen147:

My DS is neutral about living in the sticks (mind you he's 14..he's neutral to EVERYTHING at the mo LOL). We lived inner city about 4 years ago and now live in a market town and when we have to go back to the city he gets all jumpy at the traffic and the crowds of people and noise! :rolleyes::7600::7600::7600::trafficlight::roadblock: It IS funny!! :giggle: I call him a snob..he agrees.

I'm waffling on about nothing sorry..anyway gatta make the tea the lords and mistress are moaning that I'm on here chatting and not doing my motherly duties :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Rose x

Think your DD would hate where I live. nearest shop (corner variety) is 6 miles nearest real shop 15 miles. But Edinburgh & Glasgow are both about 30 odd miles so not too bad. You get into the way of anything under 20 miles being local!!!

It's even getting busy out my way nowadays - must be about 20- 30 cars a day go by now. And some of them I don't know the drivers. EEEK Tis lovely and secluded though.

Not really a true yokel though as I commute to Edinburgh for work each day. Think your DS would like it though. Plenty of open space to be a moody teen in.

Hope you have a good night.

Back