the personal trainer on the DVDs cracks me up!

The whole of our group has a laugh when he comes on the DVD - I have not watched mine at all to be honest & I prefer to do my own thing - I have managed to walk/run twice this week and was going out last night but it was far to windy & rainy.

I do feel so much better when I have been out on a good walk/run and finding that I am able to run for longer each time I go.

My mind switches off once that section comes on. If I am going to exercise I am going to go for it, not ponce around! Angela x

I have received the exercise DVD from my group but being unable to hear a thing the personal trainer said, I won't be using it!

But just out of curiosity, what is it about him that makes you laugh?

I think he's OK but the level of exercise is pretty low - I suppose it's aimed at people who have never exercised. I haven't watched the dvd as my present regime is enough for me and it's part of my routine so should be sustainable. I think his legs look like cyclist legs i.e. I'm sure he shaves them! Mens legs don't usually look so smooth and shiny!

I totally agree looks far too waxed for my liking

x

Its his smug face that gets me!
I mean I know he's lost a shedload of weight but theres no reason to look so smug all the time! :p

Still better than the woman who sticks her tongue out at the end of every sentence and the other one who thinks everyone's problems can be solved with a scarf!!!

Maxie xxx

Still better than the woman who sticks her tongue out at the end of every sentence and the other one who thinks everyone's problems can be solved with a scarf!!!

Maxie xxx
lol the scarf woman god she needs to get a life!

Oh God, it's the cardies that got me! Save me from scarves and cardies! What about the puppets?

Actually, I kinda miss those evenings, sitting in front of the TV with the other women in the group, roaring with laughter at some of the classic moments. I don't know what our counsellor must have thought!

To anyone who has not watched any of the DVDs, they're not all bad, really. We just remember certain bits!

I can relate to the comments to the exercise man - but what I really miss is Simon! Now I have gone over to Developement I miss his gorgous smiling face each week - I developed quite a crush!!

I can relate to the comments to the exercise man - but what I really miss is Simon! Now I have gone over to Developement I miss his gorgous smiling face each week - I developed quite a crush!!
Watch QVC.... he is often on there flogging all sorts of stuff... might give you the fix you need!!

xx

Back