the personal trainer on the DVDs cracks me up!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 6 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    Makes me snigger every time we watch the DVD at my group!
    Has anyone been doing the exercises or are you like me and you do your own thing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    The whole of our group has a laugh when he comes on the DVD - I have not watched mine at all to be honest & I prefer to do my own thing - I have managed to walk/run twice this week and was going out last night but it was far to windy & rainy.

I do feel so much better when I have been out on a good walk/run and finding that I am able to run for longer each time I go.

4. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    My mind switches off once that section comes on. If I am going to exercise I am going to go for it, not ponce around! Angela x

5. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I have received the exercise DVD from my group but being unable to hear a thing the personal trainer said, I won't be using it!

But just out of curiosity, what is it about him that makes you laugh?

6. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Yep, he makes me cringe, can't quite put my finger on why, but if I did the exercises he advocates i would have about a 250% drop in my current regime. And, yes, i know, some people have never exercised, but it would be nice if he did something for all of us. I could be personal about him and why I laugh, but feel that that is unnecessary and cruel.

7. Goombagirl

Goombagirl Full Member

I think he's OK but the level of exercise is pretty low - I suppose it's aimed at people who have never exercised. I haven't watched the dvd as my present regime is enough for me and it's part of my routine so should be sustainable. I think his legs look like cyclist legs i.e. I'm sure he shaves them! Mens legs don't usually look so smooth and shiny!

8. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I totally agree looks far too waxed for my liking

x

9. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Its his smug face that gets me!
    I mean I know he's lost a shedload of weight but theres no reason to look so smug all the time! :p

10. MaxieP

MaxieP Full Member

Still better than the woman who sticks her tongue out at the end of every sentence and the other one who thinks everyone's problems can be solved with a scarf!!!

Maxie xxx

11. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

lol the scarf woman god she needs to get a life!

12. Wendy

Wendy Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I am sooooo looking forward to my session with this DVD :rolleyes:

I know I am going to sit there and start sniggering as soon as the counsellor says we're going to watch it. I'll blame you lot :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

13. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    it's just all the close ups they do of various body parts as he's doing the exercises! Especially the groin area lol

14. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Yep, it's his legs that bother me. And lmao at the scarf lady! it's so true!
    kate

15. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Oh God, it's the cardies that got me! Save me from scarves and cardies! What about the puppets?

Actually, I kinda miss those evenings, sitting in front of the TV with the other women in the group, roaring with laughter at some of the classic moments. I don't know what our counsellor must have thought!

To anyone who has not watched any of the DVDs, they're not all bad, really. We just remember certain bits!

16. lesage

lesage Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I can relate to the comments to the exercise man - but what I really miss is Simon! Now I have gone over to Developement I miss his gorgous smiling face each week - I developed quite a crush!!

17. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Watch QVC.... he is often on there flogging all sorts of stuff... might give you the fix you need!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.