The photo that changed me...

trying again.
it might shock you :eek: dont let any little kids look :eek:
TARA.JPG

thank you Debra xx

Aha, I have had invalid a few times tryng to upload so with those I just copy and paste. That should not be a problem, not even the size.

trying again.
it might shock you :eek: dont let any little kids look :eek:
View attachment 12712

thank you Debra xx

the dogs are hiding behind the sofa lol..... only joking...........the camera often lies !!!

Do you have a now photo ??

We all have pictures like those but at least we are here doing something about it. It actually isn't that bad I've got worse...X

We all have pictures like those but at least we are here doing something about it. It actually isn't that bad I've got worse...X

and me BB and I cringe when I see them......

Just look at this one and to make matters worse I thought I looked o.k.

modelling019.jpg

You're gorgeous Sue. Wowser!

Tara, it only looks bad to you - that would be a good photie for me!!

Awww Sue, you look lovely - I want to come and give you a big cwtch (thats a welsh cuddle) - although now I sound like an utter nutter!!!

Oh fank you so much all of you. I was a size 24 / 26 then and am now an 18.

Cherry Pie, I am an honourary Welsh woman.......honest, no kidding. One of my old mares here is called Hilin Siriol, Siriol as you know is cheerful or cheery so guess what her stable name is Cherry Pie !!!

A big cwtch right back cariad .

I'm guessing I was a 22-24, I only wore jogging bottoms or crammed into my size 20 jeans.

Oh fank you so much all of you. I was a size 24 / 26 then and am now an 18.

Cherry Pie, I am an honourary Welsh woman.......honest, no kidding. One of my old mares here is called Hilin Siriol, Siriol as you know is cheerful or cheery so guess what her stable name is Cherry Pie !!!

A big cwtch right back cariad .

Cheers gorgeous - must be a popular horse name as my friend has a horse called cherry too! Shes in foal so we're awaiting the arrival of little cherry pie!

I used to work voluntary in a riding school and the woman treated me terribly, but i stuck it out for 6 years. couldnt believe it when she was awarded an MBE or OBE for her work.
My friend at the stable went to Plumpton College did a horse management course, afterwards went to Australia for her friends wedding. got a job in a racing yard and now owns her own racing yard (Jane Baker Racing) in Victoria.
xx

Back