The pink patch

nope, although i did read the page.
Doesnt make sense to me how it can work! Dont even know if you can have the sample outside the US xxx

i read the site too and could not make head nor tale of it. if it made more sense it would be great and could use on top of cd for even more weight loss!!! x

I would strongly advise against using 2 weight loss methods at the same time as we do not know how CD and the Pink Patch would 'react' with each other, by that I wonder how it would react to your body being in Ketosis...

Off to have a look and see if I can make head or tail now :D

Yes, it's supposed to be an appetite suppressant. Note....and appetite suppressant, not a craving suppressant;) nor a patch that will make you lose faster (unless you eat less..which you can't do on CD:D)

Since ketosis is an appetite suppressant, you have your own invisible pink patch on already :clap:

Just make a pink patch! LOL!

Money savers version of pink patch for those on Cambridge.

0bluelightsquare.jpg
tyfl.jpg

1. Print out, and cut around the edge of the 'patch'.

2..Cut out glue. Be careful to only cut around the edge. If you cut 'into' the glue, wash hands immediately and be sure not to get into eyes

3. Stick cut out picture of glue to cut out picture of patch.

4. Place on arm, or if really hungry, eat.

Hope that helps
:)

4. Place on arm, or if really hungry, eat

That's hillarious!!!
I wonder how tasty the "official" pink patch is. Wonder if it tastes like that stuff you can put on your nails to stop you biting them - maybe thats how it suppresses your appetite!

I may be on to something here:

HOW TO STOP MUNCHING!
Coat your tounge in that stuff you use to stop nail biting!

mwahahaha xxx

I wonder how tasty the "official" pink patch is.

No idea, but I can guarantee the one above has a papery taste
agree.gif

HOW TO STOP MUNCHING!
Coat your tounge in that stuff you use to stop nail biting!
Great idea :D You could always paint it over the food in the fridge. Would stop the family eating too, so no temptations as they will not be eating their meals in front of you :clap:

Mind you....wouldn't work for me. I used to love that stuff. My mum would paint my thumb (thumbsucker:eek:) and nails :clap: Lush :D

Mind you....wouldn't work for me. I used to love that stuff. My mum would paint my thumb (thumbsucker:eek:) and nails :clap: Lush :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

WEIRDO!!!!

You lot need special help heee heeeee. I tried diet patches once, just left me all sticky and some that I paid about 60 quid for wouldn't even stick, had to tuck them in my tights, rather attractive they were when they slid down xx

Back