• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The pink site?

Gold Member
I just asked about that Ceri, so you are not alone!!!!

Serial Foodie!
lol...i wondered earlier as well. was waiting for my special pink invite hehe!

Thanks Fuzzy. Will have a nose now.

Sorry Barbs, have a bad habit of skipping through threads, seeing something I don't understand and posting about it straight away! Should have read on!!!
Thanks blingybabe. Just popped up now as I was typing!
Last edited:

ooooo....just had a quick nose at the pink site, seems I have some more reading to do!!!
Will I ever get my life back?
I'm a member on there too, but i love mimis! It's busier, has the arcade, tournaments, and more to read. Cambridge dieters is good too though, smaller and more intimate!

I joined the 'pink' site first, mainly coz I was searching for info on CD and came across it and found my wonderful CDC. It was my CDC who told me about minimins and so I also now come on here, though admittedly I post more often on the 'pink' un.

Still I think they're both worth a look see ~ this one for the variety (though sometimes I get a bit lost and can't keep up with the volume of new posts) and the 'pink' because I find it a bit easier to navigate :)
I post on both but more on the pink site, its smaller which i think makes it easier to keep in touch with others and their diaries, making it easier to support. I love this site but it feels like this is the city and the pink site is the country:DLove both sites.