The Power of Technology

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Hi everyone,
Just a quicky. Thanks to the power of technology I am able to talk to u from the hospital!! As many of u know I have a problem with my eye and I'm back in hospital with it. I dunno if it's the fact I have an iPhone or that there is a minimins app but I actually post from in here now!

I'll keep u updated if anyone cares
Natt xxx

Hi everyone,
Just a quicky. Thanks to the power of technology I am able to talk to u from the hospital!! As many of u know I have a problem with my eye and I'm back in hospital with it. I dunno if it's the fact I have an iPhone or that there is a minimins app but I actually post from in here now!

Natt xxx

I am delighted to hear you are benefiting from the new iphone app!

Hope you get better soon.

Pierce

Hi everyone,

Natt xxx

How could we possibly not care,

major hugs xxxxxxx

get well soon :)

Well that's better than being commonplace, run-of-the-mill and boring!!! Seriously, I hope they sort out your eye problems soon.

Take care, Trace xxxxxxx

hope your eye gets sorted soon. have had eye problems myself with my bad eye within past year but nothing like yours and my eye is as sorted as it is ever going to be

Thanks everyone. I'm in 'sit & wait' clinic. You'd have though they could have dreamed up a more imaginative name!!

lol, I always thought thats what they should call walk in centres (I work in one and people often think they should walk in and be seen immediately).

hope things improve for you x

Back