The Power of Water

I drink a lot of water, sometimes two or three litres a day. I try to limit it to before 7 pm otherwise I'm up all nite peeing!

16 pounds in a week!? :eek:

blimey, ive just started to drink more water as iv'e taken up exercising lol so having a couple of glasses whilst i work out which will hopefully help with my weight loss as i struggle drinking water i don't like it on its own, i prefer it hot with a tea bag in and a dash of milk! lol

Spudnik - that's at least a 3 week weight loss - my weight loss slowed and stopped - I couldn't figure what the problem was as I only eat 1,290 cals per day and exercise (gentle walking etc) as soon as I started guzzling down the water .... my weight started dropping each day

Its funny but once you start drinking water, tea doesn't taste so good x

Starting to think I should be drinking more water. When I'm not dieting I drink loads as I tend to eat a lot of salty savoury food, but after a month on a healthier diet I'm finding I'm drinking less water rather than more!

I drink a lot of water anyway but as I have just started calorie counting will wait and see what happens on Thursday when I weight myself.

I had a proper cup of tea this morning and had three cups of fruit tea this morning and someone has just made me a proper cup of tea, yay! Really looking forward to it. I drink water more than anything at home though, its only at work that I drink lots of hot drinks and thats cos there's always someone making a drink, lol

Well done on the weight loss, thats a fab result

Suexx

gossamersquare said:
I drink a lot of water anyway but as I have just started calorie counting will wait and see what happens on Thursday when I weight myself.

I had a proper cup of tea this morning and had three cups of fruit tea this morning and someone has just made me a proper cup of tea, yay! Really looking forward to it. I drink water more than anything at home though, its only at work that I drink lots of hot drinks and thats cos there's always someone making a drink, lol

Well done on the weight loss, thats a fab result

Suexx

I wouldn't worry too much about drinking water in preference to hot drinks, I only drink coffee and the occasional fruit tea or hot chocolate, it's all just as hydrating. :) xx

Where's. y bottle. Wow that is amazing. Definitely going for it this week.

I have drank 2 litres a day since Sunday and had my best loss in a while. Very happy. X

Donna - how much water have you been drinking and do you do so every single day?

I know that water is excellent to help weight loss, I started drinking more last week & only managed 3 days, believe it or not the other days I forgot. I've sts for 2 weeks now even though being really good with cals & exercise. I suppose I just need to get used to drinking it every day.

From what I've read pure water is best - without milk (tea/coffee) and squash, as apparently it works different if pure water.

Back