The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hey Stevie...
Just wondering if you knew the syn value for the sugar free syrups from costa...the caramel one?
Think I remember you having some a while back but wondered if they all had to be counted? (My app doesn't work cos I've not been to class :( )

Not really a fan of coffee but had a skinny latte this morning - figured that would be my HEa for a change instead of cheese but I saw the syrups and wondered if they're good?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Stevie...
Just wondering if you knew the syn value for the sugar free syrups from costa...the caramel one?
Think I remember you having some a while back but wondered if they all had to be counted? (My app doesn't work cos I've not been to class :( )

Not really a fan of coffee but had a skinny latte this morning - figured that would be my HEa for a change instead of cheese but I saw the syrups and wondered if they're good?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to count it as Syn free because it was never on the app / website, but I saw the other day that from Costa, vanilla sugar free syrup is 1 Syn per shot. So I'm guessing that applies to all flavours? Still not bad though, I'd use a Syn for a yummy coffee x

Morning Stevie, how are you feeling today?

I think you should definitely go to Pizza Express, even though the scales were daft and made you upset on Tuesday, SW is a lifestyle, not just a diet. Go and have a great night with your other half and stop stressing over numbers you wally! :D xxx

Morning Stevie, how are you feeling today?

I think you should definitely go to Pizza Express, even though the scales were daft and made you upset on Tuesday, SW is a lifestyle, not just a diet. Go and have a great night with your other half and stop stressing over numbers you wally! :D xxx

Hehe, thanks hun. I needed that!! :)

Well we're definitely going. I am purposely keeping my Syns pretty low before and after then, just in case. But there's no reason why we should miss out.

Thanks again to everyone for the support and advice. You really are a fantastic bunch of people xxx

Morning diary. Just want to say a huge thank you once again to everyone on here for the ongoing support. I am so pleased that this time I did not run away, but instead logged on to make the most of the support and advice from you lovely lot. It has definitely made me feel a lot better. I am still confused and get upset / angry about the gain on Tuesday, but I am trying so very hard to put it to the back of my mind and move on.

As I've just posted, we're still going to Pizza Express on Friday. There's no reason why we should miss out. We've eaten out before and I've made sensible choices and still gone to group and had a loss - quite recently when we went out for Valentines tea. I was just being silly really. I am trying to keep my Syns low until then though, and will probably stay quite low afterwards too, just to be on the safe side.

Anyway, going to have a yummy Red day today. See if a few of these badboys can get the numbers moving in the right direction again...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Weetabix (HExB) with Milk (HExA), a sliced Banana, Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries (S)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (2.5 Syns)
- Apple (S) topped with a Toffee Muller Light

Dinner:
- Vegetable Stir Fry (Beansprouts (S), Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Bamboo Shoots (S), Water Chestnuts, Red Pepper (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Mini Leeks (S), Broccoli (S) and Sugar Snap Peas (S))

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 2.5
Weekly Syns: 3.5 / 105

Last edited:
Woooowwww is the noodle salad only 2.5 syns on a red day?! Is that including the dressing too? What a find!! x

It sure is - 2.5 Syns for the lot! Still only 4.5 on a Green day which isn't bad either. I used to eat these all the time, but the little Tesco Express near work stopped getting them in. I had to go to our big Tesco last night for a few bits so I picked one up there. Excited.com!! xx

Food looks good Stevie and glad you're feeling a bit better now. I really need to hunt those salads down! I hate B.Squash so I was always sad seeing how much you loved them. but this sounds better and something I can grab for gigs on the go. Getting kind of bored of subway salad now :p

Food looks good Stevie and glad you're feeling a bit better now. I really need to hunt those salads down! I hate B.Squash so I was always sad seeing how much you loved them. but this sounds better and something I can grab for gigs on the go. Getting kind of bored of subway salad now :p

I have gone off Subway salads as well! These Tesco ones are amazing though, I can't wait for lunch time lol :p x

I've had the noodle salad from tesco in the past, it's delicious! Is it 2.5 on Extra easy?
I might pick one up for a quick lunch over the weekend.
Also, I hear you a fan of nando's? Any recommendations on best things to eat syn wise and thats delicious?

I've had the noodle salad from tesco in the past, it's delicious! Is it 2.5 on Extra easy?
I might pick one up for a quick lunch over the weekend.
Also, I hear you a fan of nando's? Any recommendations on best things to eat syn wise and thats delicious?

Yeah hun, spot on! 2.5 Syns on Extra Easy / Red, 4.5 Syns on Green :)

Oh I looove a Nando's!! We're going in a few weeks actually for my friends birthday :p I get Butterfly Chicken which is 3.5 Syns, and then depending on what kind of day I'm having I'll chose two things from the following "sides":
- Grilled Halloumi Cheese (3 Syns)
- Spicy Rice (2.5 Syns)
- Corn on the Cob (Free!)
- Mixed Leaf Salad (Free!)

Enjoy :) x

Morning Stevie !!!!

Silly girl getting stressed about something like a naughty little gain.......so much depends on lots of different factors when you get on the scales............................do not worry, you are a star and you will get your result. Your outlook is brilliant, you are sensible enough to realise that a balance is good and healthy thinking so you go out tomorrow and enjoy your night out. My niece lost 9 stones on SW and went out every Friday night for a curry and vodkas. She saved her syns for her night out and sailed through the rest of the week. You indulge yourself so seldom that you deserve a really good night out with Warren.

Why don't you try doing an SS week if you are concerned. I love doing a fish week and making a huge pan of SS soup and eating lots of SS fruits with yogurt.

big, big hugs xxxx

Morning Stevie !!!!

Silly girl getting stressed about something like a naughty little gain.......so much depends on lots of different factors when you get on the scales............................do not worry, you are a star and you will get your result. Your outlook is brilliant, you are sensible enough to realise that a balance is good and healthy thinking so you go out tomorrow and enjoy your night out. My niece lost 9 stones on SW and went out every Friday night for a curry and vodkas. She saved her syns for her night out and sailed through the rest of the week. You indulge yourself so seldom that you deserve a really good night out with Warren.

Why don't you try doing an SS week if you are concerned. I love doing a fish week and making a huge pan of SS soup and eating lots of SS fruits with yogurt.

big, big hugs xxxx

Awwww thank you Sue!! Your words are always so kind and you are always full of good ideas.

The problem is I don't like fish or seafood of any kind and I am also not a big fan of soup. I am quite picky! But I am trying to up my SuperFree foods even more than normal this week and see if that will give me a boost - many of them are S or SS so fingers crossed!! And also some Red days as I think that on Green days in particular I can make a pig of myself when it comes to pasta, potatoes, etc. Cutting them down this week might help reduce a bit of the bloat!!

Thanks again for visiting and leaving such a lovely comment Sue. It is much appreciated xxx

Yeah hun, spot on! 2.5 Syns on Extra Easy / Red, 4.5 Syns on Green :)

Oh I looove a Nando's!! We're going in a few weeks actually for my friends birthday :p I get Butterfly Chicken which is 3.5 Syns, and then depending on what kind of day I'm having I'll chose two things from the following "sides":
- Grilled Halloumi Cheese (3 Syns)
- Spicy Rice (2.5 Syns)
- Corn on the Cob (Free!)
- Mixed Leaf Salad (Free!)

Enjoy :) x

Chicken, spicy rice and salad! My mouths watering already at the thought!!!!!!!!!!
So excited now!!! Bet you cannot wait for your pizza express as well. I love that place. Haven't tried it yet whilst being on plan, but hopefully will give it a go over the next few months.

Chicken, spicy rice and salad! My mouths watering already at the thought!!!!!!!!!!
So excited now!!! Bet you cannot wait for your pizza express as well. I love that place. Haven't tried it yet whilst being on plan, but hopefully will give it a go over the next few months.

Oh, it is so yummy! You will really enjoy it :D

Yes, I'm looking forward to Pizza Express tomorrow night. After umming and ahhing about it for a while! I've only been once whilst on plan - that was for our works Christmas lunch out. I had a lovely salad that time, as pizza would have been a bit much for me at lunch time. But that was about 9.5 Syns - when you think you can have a proper pizza which is such a treat for only 25 Syns. I don't think that's too bad! I tend to count my Syns weekly anyway, and have only used 3.5 up to now. So I should be more than covered. Can't wait!

So glad to hear that for the most part you have picked yourself up and are moving past that stupid undeserved gain. You are gonna kick that scales ass next week, your gain and more will be gone, i'm sure of it. We know the plan works (most of the time) so keep the SW faith like I know you can! And whenever you feel upset or anything about it, get future consultant Stevie to give member Stevie a good talking to!!

I'm a rare commenter but I read your diary all the time and am currently sharing your disappointment, worked my butt of this week and scales haven't moved at all, not even a wiggle in either direction, but the fact you have gotten back up and dusted yourself off and are STILL doing it 100% has really inspired me to carry on and not stuff my face when I'm feeling bad. You are so consistent with your determination to stay on plan, it really is inspiring Stevie, I know it's not helpful when people say that and doesn't help when you feel like poop, but you've done so incredibly well and you totally deserve to treat yourself to Pizza Express!
X

Oh, it is so yummy! You will really enjoy it :D

Yes, I'm looking forward to Pizza Express tomorrow night. After umming and ahhing about it for a while! I've only been once whilst on plan - that was for our works Christmas lunch out. I had a lovely salad that time, as pizza would have been a bit much for me at lunch time. But that was about 9.5 Syns - when you think you can have a proper pizza which is such a treat for only 25 Syns. I don't think that's too bad! I tend to count my Syns weekly anyway, and have only used 3.5 up to now. So I should be more than covered. Can't wait!

Afternoon PS :p, boy am I happy you got your mojo back ! :) So glad your going out tonight to enjoy yourself with your OH. I don't think it's gonna affect your loss one bit, as you said you've got so many syns to spare this week, you've been really good. I hope you have a smashing time tonight and really enjoy your food and got my fingers crossed for you hun for Tuesday. 3 1/2 stones....here she comes ! :D

Kay xx

I think having more superfree and red days rather than green days really works for me. I enjoy having lots of superfree makes me feel healthier! It will be psychological lol I'm the same with my herbal teas! Even if I've had a naughty weekend, having lots of water and superfree makes me feel instantly skinny :) xx

Back