The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

No didn't stay to group. Far too angry. And also losing all faith and belief in the plan so don't see the point in staying. I have no motivation whatsoever.

Already eaten half of the biscuit tin and will be having McDonald's when Warren finishes football at 7.30. Sod it!!!

I know it's frustrating and believe me I have been there. All I Can say is dont give up you have come to far. The scales will right themselves, but in the meantime try and think about the good you are doing to your body

+0.5!!!!!!!

It might not seem a lot, but to me it may as well be half a stone. After I already had an undeserved maintain last week.

I stick 100% to plan 100% of the time, as I've said this morning. I really don't know what else I can do!!

About the only thing I haven't tried is a 'cheat night', which I know some people have occasionally to give there body a bit of a shake up. So sod it, that's what I'm doing tonight. I'm having whatever the hell I want. And I won't even think twice about it. Hey, if I'm going to gain I might as well do it eating what I want to!!

Sorry for yet another rant / moan. These last two weeks have been torturous, both slimming world wise and real life.

I am losing the will to live...

Hi Stevie. Sorry you are feeling down. I can tell you from my own experience when we are upset and distressed, for some reason our bodies get tensed and hold on to every morsle of food and water. Eventhough we stick to plan 100% and eat loads of superfree. Once you are a bit more relaxed, you will start losing. Hope this helps.

Lots of love xx

Hugs Stevie x

That really is crap :(

Enjoy yourself tonight, and fingers crossed a bit of a blowout and hopping right back on in the morning will help.

I hate to ask this, but are you 110% that you're not pregnant? xx

Hugs Stevie x

That really is crap :(

Enjoy yourself tonight, and fingers crossed a bit of a blowout and hopping right back on in the morning will help.

I hate to ask this, but are you 110% that you're not pregnant? xx

Definitely, definitely not!

I am totally stumped. Oh well, hopefully a blow out and then back on it will shake things up again. And if I gain again next week then I will at least know where it's come from and only have myself to blame.

Can't wait for Warren to finish football. 7.30 feels like a lifetime away. Sometimes you just need a cuddle xx

The only thing I can think of is stress. I think it's been a tough week for you and you've been amazing but probably stressed about things. Increased levels of cortisol means that your body clings onto fat - it's related to the fight or flight response. So enjoy your food tonight have some chill time with Warren xxxx.

Oh and to top it all off that half lb on means I'm no longer in the 10's, but back up to 11st!!!

Am I EVER going to get to target!?!?!?

Don't know whether to scream, shout or cry. Maybe all 3......

Definitely, definitely not! I am totally stumped. Oh well, hopefully a blow out and then back on it will shake things up again. And if I gain again next week then I will at least know where it's come from and only have myself to blame. Can't wait for Warren to finish football. 7.30 feels like a lifetime away. Sometimes you just need a cuddle xx

Oh I don't know then hun :(

Stress is the only other thing I can think of. Bodies are weird, and you've had a tough old week.

Give warren an extra squeeze tonight xxx

I'm so sorry Stevie, I know there's nothing any of us can say to make you feel better, I'm gutted for you. But remember that it's not all about the scales (even if that's how we gauge it) but you're SO much healthier too because of SW, maybe do have a bit of a blow-out tonight, shake your body up, perhaps it's just gotten to used to what you're doing, but please don't pack it in, you'll only regret it later.
The only 2 things I can think of are stress (and it really does make a huge difference to our bodies) or portion sizes, I know your food is 100% but are the portion sizes the same as when you started? Maybe your body needs good food but smaller amounts??
Hope you're alright Hun.
XxX

Aww Hun this losing weight malarkey is so crap sometimes! I could kick the scales for you! So undeserved :( it's true that sometimes a cheat meal kick starts you, I had pizza and kebab (shared! Not the whole things!) when I just couldn't get my target hit, and it seemed to work for me so who knows?! X

I can only imagine how frustrated and disheartened you are with the whole thing.
Have your treats tonight and then get back on it and see how it goes. We're all behind you! X

Aww PS, I feel for you hun, that's just not fair. Your food diary has been fab this week, I don't quite understand it. I'm glad you've gone out to have a meal and take your mind off things. I hope you can start fresh tomorrow and are feeling better in the morning. :)

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Hey Stevie, hope you're OK and that you enjoyed your treat night..

Tomorrow is a brand new day and a fresh new week.

You can do this, don't ever give up!!! Xxx

Morning diary.

Ouch, my scales are up by another 1lb this morning, after last nights binge. I'm 11st 1lb now according to them. Hey ho - like I said last night, if I am going to gain weight regardless I would rather do it eating what I want to.

Also suffering with a poorly tummy this morning. My body really isn't used to eating all of the rubbish that I did last night. I won't go into it, but thinking about it now, it really was disgusting.

I am hoping that the "cheat night" / binge, might give my body a bit of a shock and kick-start my losses again. I really can't remember the last time I had a night like that. I used to do it every week, once upon a time. But I am now so strict with Slimming World - I stick to it 100%, 100% of the time! Maybe my body is just getting used to the Slimming World way of eating? Maybe it thinks I'm trying to maintain, as I've been doing this for so long and have already lost quite a decent amount of weight?? Who knows? I really don't. But like I said last night, it will either get things moving again or will result in another gain next week. And if it's the latter, well at least then this gain will have been deserved and justified.

Sorry my diary is such a moanfest at the moment. But I really have nothing to be positive about lately. Slimming World and losing weight was meant to be the one thing I was still in control of, but I can't even get that right!! No matter how hard I try.

Oh well. Line drawn under last night, and time to try again

I am really running out of ideas, as I already keep a food diary (on here, and a written one). I drink lots of water, eat loads of SuperFree. I mix up my days and try to mix up my Healthy Extras. I even went back to having my Syns daily last week, rather than weekly. I did an SAS log too!! But to no avail.

Apart from my binge last night, to hopefully kick-start my metabolism again, I am going to try smaller portions this week and see how I get on. I'm really running out of ideas here, so I am just trying to think of anything at all that may help. My portions have always been large, and they've never really changed since I was at my higher weight. So maybe that is the problem? I can only give it a go anyway. I'm also going to carry on trying to fit more Extra Easy days in, and keep mixing it up between plans. For a bit of variety, and to (hopefully!) keep shocking my body.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling.

This is how today is looking....

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and Raspberries (SS) topped with a Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Chicken Salad (Chicken (S), Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
-
Chicken, Bacon and Leek Risotto (Risotto Rice, Leeks (S), Bacon, Chicken Breast (S), Stock and Low Low Spread (HExA)). Served with a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Cadbury Creme Egg Biscuit (4 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie, so pleased to see that you've updated your diary today (I was worried that you would just go a big blow out all week) So well done for getting back on track :)

One thing that I think you should try as well is try eating every 2 hours? 3 main meals, but snacking on superfree in between as well?

Anywho, here's to a great week and to giving those scales a greet kick up the backside next Tuesday :D xxx

So glad you had the blow out but are back in action today! That its always the one thing I cannot do! Like a couple of people have said, it could be stress. Some people can lose from it, others can retain water.
I'm sure either way you'll sort it out with a beating this week :D

So glad you're back on it today, and really hope the blow out night will shock your body into a loss next week! I only mention portion size as that's the thing I can't get my head around with SW, because as we lose weight, our stomachs normally shrink, but because with SW we can eat as much as we like, I worry about it not catching up with the rest of my body!
XxX

Thanks for all of the support and suggestions everyone.

After some thought and consideration, I have just sat and written my food plan for the week, and have decided that I am going to try the following techniques this week:

- To follow Extra Easy all week. I tend to do lots of Red days, and although I did a couple of EE days last week, I think I really could do with going back to basics.

- To try different Healthy Extra’s every day. Even though I already try and mix them up, this week I’m going to have something different every day – no two days will be the same.

- To use daily Syns, rather than weekly. Again, I tried this last week but am going to give it another go this week. No more than 15 Syns per day, instead of just counting 105 for the whole week.

- To eat Smaller portion sizes. My portions have always been huge, and haven’t really changed as I’ve lost weight. So maybe that’s hindering me? I’m going to try and reduce them, without making myself feel hungry or deprived, and see if that makes any difference.

- Continue eating lots of SuperFree and drinking lots of water.

We will see how it goes!

From looking at your IG pics I wouldn't have said you have big portions at all! You have pretty light breakfast and lunches so I don't see the problem in having a nice big plate at tea! Worth a try though hun :) X

Back