The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Yippeeeeeeeeee what a fantastic day, as my mum would say 'its been a good news day', well done x

Well done on the work contract! And well done on the 2lb loss! Bet you're buzzing tonight, even though you wanted more off it's still 2lb in the right direction and that's great x

Morning diary. The start of another new week for me today, and I'm really feeling raring to go and give it my all again. Would like to see another nice loss next week! I'd love to get my 4st award, which means I need to lose at least 1.5lb. It should be doable! The only thing which could be a bit of a danger zone is tomorrow, as I said, my grandads funeral. But I have my little plan for that and will be sticking to my guns.

I'm also now 12lb away from target and 14 weeks until my birthday. It's not really seeming "real" yet, and I am really wondering if I will still be happy in 12lb's time. I don't think 12lb will make that much difference - I said that in group last night and was told I was mad lol! We'll see anyway. It's going to be tough enough getting that 12lb off, so don't want to even think beyond that yet or put too much pressure on myself. We'll see what I feel like when I eventually get there!

Having a yummy food day today! This is how it's looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli (HExB) topped with Mango (S), Kiwi Fruit (S) and a Passionfruit Danio (1.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Roast Chicken flavour Mug Shot
- Carrot Sticks (S)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Mixed Leaves (S), Red Peppers (S), and Red Onion (S)) with Grilled Halloumi (HExA) and 1 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (0.5 Syns)

Other:
- Mini MaltEaster Bunny (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie, loving the food for today.

I'm in the exact same boat as you re: target weight. I agree with your group though, you're mad if you think 12lb won't make much difference lol. That's nearly another stone of weight that won't be on your body. It's huge! It'll make so much difference, they do say losing an average of 10lbs will make you drop a dress size, so you'll be a size 8!! Which is amazeballs.

Do you have a size that you would like to be or anything like that, that you can focus on instead of a number on a set of scales? xxx

Morning Stevie, loving the food for today.

I'm in the exact same boat as you re: target weight. I agree with your group though, you're mad if you think 12lb won't make much difference lol. That's nearly another stone of weight that won't be on your body. It's huge! It'll make so much difference, they do say losing an average of 10lbs will make you drop a dress size, so you'll be a size 8!! Which is amazeballs.

Do you have a size that you would like to be or anything like that, that you can focus on instead of a number on a set of scales? xxx

Lol! It's just that I'm almost 4st lighter, and I myself can't really see that much difference. Okay, when I compare two photos together then I can, but when I look at myself in the mirror I still feel huge. My tummy is massive and the tops of my legs are still like tree trunks! I look totally different on my photos in nice clothes than I do when I'm stood in the nudd looking at myself lol!

I guess another 12lb would make me a firm size 10. I am still a 12 at the moment, but do have the odd size 10 things: my leather jacket, a pair of jeggings and a dress. I would love to be a size 8 though, which probably fits with my thinking too. I already think that when I get to 10st I will want to lower my target again, to either 9st or 9st 7lb. I won't do it right away though, will see how I get on with maintaining etc. and then decide what I want to do. No point worrying about it to much just yet anyway because I still have another 12lb to shift until I need to make that decision! xx

Lol! It's just that I'm almost 4st lighter, and I myself can't really see that much difference. Okay, when I compare two photos together then I can, but when I look at myself in the mirror I still feel huge. My tummy is massive and the tops of my legs are still like tree trunks! I look totally different on my photos in nice clothes than I do when I'm stood in the nudd looking at myself lol!

I guess another 12lb would make me a firm size 10. I am still a 12 at the moment, but do have the odd size 10 things: my leather jacket, a pair of jeggings and a dress. I would love to be a size 8 though, which probably fits with my thinking too. I already think that when I get to 10st I will want to lower my target again, to either 9st or 9st 7lb. I won't do it right away though, will see how I get on with maintaining etc. and then decide what I want to do. No point worrying about it to much just yet anyway because I still have another 12lb to shift until I need to make that decision! xx

Yep, I can relate to that about how you see yourself when standing in the nuddy as apposed to when you're in a nice outfit, it's awful isn't it, why can't we see what everyone else sees??? That's not down to losing more weight though that down to loving yourself more :) Have you kept any old items of clothing that you wore when you first started SW?

Get yourself to 10st, and honestly something might click and make you think WOW this is where I want to be. If not, then lower your target. Simples :) (I should really take my own advice, haha)

I'm at target and I still feel like this some of the time. It is definitely a weird mental thing. But let me assure you, you look like a different girl, my love! x

Didn't fancy what I had planned for lunch. It was going to be cottage cheese and carrot sticks. Still had the carrots, but fancied something warm and a bit stodgy as the weather is pants today and I'm freezing in the office! Had a roast chicken mug shot, but for some reason I always feel "naughty" and guilty after eating them. I know they are Syn free, and I only eat them once in a blue moon, but to me they are just rubbish. Junk food! God I feel so guilty now haha, bizarre!

Haha mugshots are like junk food. But, your allowed them every now and then. Especially when you have them as lunch and not just a snack!!!

When I first started Slimming World I used to eat loads of them and would even snack on them! Now I avoid them like the plague lol, but just fancied one at lunch time. I too avoid processed stuff like that, that's where the guilty feeling comes from. I like fresh, "real" food lol. At least I had my carrots with them :D

Have to share tonight's tea for those of you who aren't on IG. As the picture says, it was amazing!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396460413.123055.jpg

Back