The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

As Emma said xxxx Thinking of you today. We are all here should you need to talk afterwards xxxx.

Thoughts are with you today Hun.
XxX

Hope today goes smoothly.
*big hug*
Well done on trying to keep to plan, I find it really hard at difficult/emotional times.

Sending you lots of hugs, I hope today goes as well as it can do xx

Thanks everyone. The funeral went really well. I actually smiled the whole way through and even laughed at quite a few things the vicar said about him. He got my granda down to a T. Got a bit overwhelmed when we went outside and everyone came to give me a hug. Had a few tears but mostly managed to stay composed. We gave him a good send off.

The salad on the buffet was slavered in coleslaw, so I didn't have any. Took a banana and a Alpen Light in my bag though, and had 2 chicken drumsticks with the skin taken off. Still here now, just doing this off my phone. Have also stuck to diet coke.

See how long we are here for and then I think I will have a walk up to Warren's and see him. Haven't seen him since Monday and I know he's been concerned about me today.

Thanks again for all of the kind messages. It's much appreciated x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Rice Pudding made with Pudding Rice and a Shape 0% Mango Yogurt. Topped with Mango, Kiwi and Passionfruit.

Lunch:
- 2 x Chicken Drumsticks with skin removed
- Banana

Dinner:
- Lasagne (Extra Lean Mince, Onion, Peppers, Carrot, Celery, Mushrooms, Chopped Tomatoes, Tomato Purée and Dried Lasagne Sheets) topped with Low Low Spread (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Double Chocolate Alpen Light (HExB)
- Tesco Crunchy Caramel Biscuit Fun Bar (5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 10 / 105

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone. You are all so kind and caring!

Home now, after a great day. We really made the best of a bad situation and made it a happy day with lots of memories and laughs.

Waiting for my lasagne to cook. Had some of the mince base in the freezer so just heated that in the microwave and now just waiting for it to cook the pasta sheets. Can't wait to tuck in! Then stopping at Warrens tonight when he is finished at football, as I'm off work tomorrow. That will be a perfect end to the day, lots of snuggles.

I will try and get round everyone's diaries later on tonight. If not, I will catch up with you all tomorrow. Take care xx

Your positivity is inspiring :) loads of love beautiful girl xxxx

You're such an inspiration Stevie. I'm glad you made the best of it and made it a happy day. Have a lovely night with Warren xx

Thanks again everyone.

Just woke up!! Wow, what a lie in. That's the best nights sleep and lie in I've had in a long long time. Feeling a sense of relief after yesterday which has obviously helped.

Quick food diary for today. Going to have a quick brunch and then I'm going to have to get myself home and get ready as I'm at the dreaded dentist at 4pm, arghh!!

I promise I will try and get around the diaries soon, I have been useless the last couple of days.

Happy Friday everyone xx

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Brunch:
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)
- Double Chocolate Alpen Light (2.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- BabyBel Burgers (HExA) in a WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) with Mixed Leaves, Tomato and Jalapeños

Cinema Snacks:
- 19g bag of Sour Cream and Onion Walkers Pops (4 Syns)
- Homemade 'Pic-n-Mix' with 6 x Asda Mini Marti's (3 Syns), 3 x Asda Milk Bottles (1.5 Syns), 12g Candy Land Mini Jelly Beans (2 Syns) and 3 x Tesco Healthy Living Lemon Sherbets (1 Syn)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- 10g Peanut Hottie (2 Syns)
- 2 x 330ml bottle of Bud Light (8 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy Extra B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 25
Weekly Syns: 35 / 105

Last edited:
Change of plan for today! We're off to the cinema tonight, so going to have a Red day so I can have an extra HExB bar to take with me.

Also going to let myself have a few more Syns too. I've been sticking to 10 each day on a weekend, but I think today I'll let myself have about 20-25. I will want some sweeties at the cinema and also planning on having a couple of bottles of Bud Light when we get home. Will update my diary as it happens and will pull the extra Syns back in somewhere else in the week.

Have a great Friday night everyone x

Back