The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Good idea with the easter egg on sunday! I've asked people to not buy me any, but my mum said she's got me a mini bunny so might allow for that on sunday.
I'm gradually working my way through your diary. There is so much good stuff in here. No wonder you have got to 4 stone! Your amazing!

Aww thank you honey!!

I have to admit, once upon a time I used to ask people not to buy me chocolate eggs at Easter. And goodies at Christmas etc. But then when I thought about it, this is a lifestyle change. And am I really saying that I am not going to have easter eggs, christmas selection boxes, etc. for the rest of my life because I am following Slimming World!? There is always going to be temptation, that's life!! I've already got two Easter eggs, and won't be surprised if I get a couple more before the weekend. But I've written the Syns on the boxes and will be allowing myself a little at a time, within my Syns. That's the great thing about SW - you don't have to miss out on anything!

Didn't leave a mega long well done as was on my phone before but seriously wow! I haven't had a chance to look round diaries over the weekend and last couple of days but will definitely be looking at your week's diary for inspo for such a good loss! And wine too! So proud Stevie, your birthday is going to be amazing at target :D x

Didn't leave a mega long well done as was on my phone before but seriously wow! I haven't had a chance to look round diaries over the weekend and last couple of days but will definitely be looking at your week's diary for inspo for such a good loss! And wine too! So proud Stevie, your birthday is going to be amazing at target :D x

Awww, thank you lovely!! I know, I was saying to my consultant last night! I went back to counting my Syns weekly this week, rather than daily as I had been doing. I had 37 syns on Friday night including 20 on a bottle of wine. I had 12 Syns worth of lagers on Saturday night. But it's obviously just what works for me!! I am honestly so over the moon!

I really do hope I can make target for my birthday. The only other thing that I have coming up, apart from Warren's birthday, which could pose as any sort of threat is a day out to York with the girls on 10th May. So lots of alcohol involved! But I know I have been out before and still lost weight, so it can be done. Just got to plan it right and make sure I stick to my guns. Still have a few weeks until that comes around anyway, so plenty of time to get organised.

It should be doable, with 12 weeks left and only 10.5lb to go. This will sound really funny, but I actually hope I don't make target before my birthday. Not that that's likely mind! But the thing is, my birthday is a Tuesday - weigh day!! And I have had this imagine in my head for months now of walking into group on my birthday and being told I've hit 10st and made my target. It really would be the most amazing birthday present ever!! Fingers crossed xx

A new before / now picture for those who have not already seen on IG :D

image.JPEG

So so happy for you. You are amazing the way you just get back on it and smash the previous week. 4 stone gone. What an unbelievably fantastic achievement. The difference in you, Holy Mackerel (this phrase popped into my head and I'm not sure I've ever said it before so I am clearly suitably impressed!). It's incredible!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you, you super bunch!! :D xx

I just thought I'd pop in to add my congratulations and wish you luck in reaching your target for your birthday. I always follow, but don't often post, as you're such an inspiration and your menus are so interesting.

Have a great week and enjoy your Easter eggs - I'm 100% with you on making such things a part of our lives and not avoiding them altogether. I was a real chocoholic but find chocolate all the tastier for being an occasional 'treat' rather than an everyday food.

I just thought I'd pop in to add my congratulations and wish you luck in reaching your target for your birthday. I always follow, but don't often post, as you're such an inspiration and your menus are so interesting.

Have a great week and enjoy your Easter eggs - I'm 100% with you on making such things a part of our lives and not avoiding them altogether. I was a real chocoholic but find chocolate all the tastier for being an occasional 'treat' rather than an everyday food.

Thank you very much!! That's very kind of you :)

I totally agree with chocolate being nicer as a treat, and not just an everyday thing. Sometimes I feel jealous of Warren eating what he wants, when he wants. But then I think to myself. Actually, he can't really be enjoying that. And that's probably why he eats so much chocolate / sweets. It doesn't feel like a treat to him unless he has loads (and I mean LOADS) of the stuff, because he already eats quite a bit of it every day. Whereas when I have some, I enjoy every mouthful. I will savour my half egg on Sunday. It's interesting isn't it!

Ahh bless!! I went out for lunch a little while ago, and when I came back there was an envelope with a card in on my desk for me to open. Turns out it was a "Well Done" card from some people I work with for reaching my 4st award!!

The thing is, the people it’s from aren’t even in the same team as me! They sit on the desks behind me and had overheard me talking about last night’s result this morning – as they wrote in the card, they wanted to tell me how well I had done. How sweet is that!! Feeling so overwhelmed and totally feeling the love today :)

Ahh bless!! I went out for lunch a little while ago, and when I came back there was an envelope with a card in on my desk for me to open. Turns out it was a "Well Done" card from some people I work with for reaching my 4st award!! The thing is, the people it's from aren't even in the same team as me! They sit on the desks behind me and had overheard me talking about last night's result this morning - as they wrote in the card, they wanted to tell me how well I had done. How sweet is that!! Feeling so overwhelmed and totally feeling the love today :)

Ah Stevie that's so so nice!

Well deserved too missy xx

YAY YAY YAY YAY so happy for you! :greenapple:

4st is such an achievement :)

and how sweet of those colleagues in your office xxxx

Wow I wish my colleagues were that supportive! Rinse all the praise lady you deserve it! x

Aww thank you honey!!

I have to admit, once upon a time I used to ask people not to buy me chocolate eggs at Easter. And goodies at Christmas etc. But then when I thought about it, this is a lifestyle change. And am I really saying that I am not going to have easter eggs, christmas selection boxes, etc. for the rest of my life because I am following Slimming World!? There is always going to be temptation, that's life!! I've already got two Easter eggs, and won't be surprised if I get a couple more before the weekend. But I've written the Syns on the boxes and will be allowing myself a little at a time, within my Syns. That's the great thing about SW - you don't have to miss out on anything!

That's what I do, I put my chocolate into 5 syn bags & put it out of the way, I also have Christmas chocolate left over & Bob has got me an Easter egg & it doesn't worry me that I'll eat it all, I'll just do what I usually do & make it last.

Morning diary. Happy Thursday - well, technically Friday! Nice bank holiday tomorrow and a long weekend. Woop!!

Managed a Syn free day yesterday as planned, and hoping to do the same again today.

My scales don't seem to be moving at the moment. Still hovering around 10st 10.5lb / 10st 10.8lb this morning. But it's only early days. Still another six full days of Food Optimising until I get weighed again! So I'm sure they'll start moving again before then.

Made myself another nice batch of soup last night for lunches this week. Roasted butternut squash and red pepper again! Yum!! Really really enjoyed my broth last week, but didn't want to make myself sick having it two weeks running lol. Maybe I'll make some more of that next week? I think I'll pop along to Kay's soup challenge thread as well actually, as I'm really enjoying my soups at the moment. And they are obviously doing wonders for me - I'm convinced that all of the SuperFree in my broth last week helped get that 5lb off on Tuesday!

Anyway, this is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and a sliced Banana topped with a Strawberry Muller Light

Lunch:
- Roasted Butternut Squash (S) and Red Pepper (S) Soup
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- Chicken (S) and Vegetable (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) Pasta Bake with a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Just posted on the "What's your next goal(s)?" thread, but wanted to make a record here on my own diary too. My next goals are:

- To reach 10st 7lb (3.5lb to go)
- To reach my 4.5st award (7lb to go)
- To reach my 10st target weight (10.5lb to go)

Look at those little numbers. Exciting times!!

Morning Stevie, as always your food looks amazing today!

When you breakdown your next goals it really isn't that long until you'll be at target! So exciting :) xx

Just posted on the "What's your next goal(s)?" thread, but wanted to make a record here on my own diary too. My next goals are: - To reach 10st 7lb (3.5lb to go) - To reach my 4.5st award (7lb to go) - To reach my 10st target weight (10.5lb to go) Look at those little numbers. Exciting times!!
Go girlie....Go girlie xx

Back