The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Oops. And the difference from Feb-April :D

3.jpeg

Even Warren couldn't believe the difference with this one!! He kept looking at it lol. It's like he said, because he sees me all of the time it's not such a drastic difference that he sees. He just sees a gradual change in me. But when you compare two photos together like this. Look at how round my face is on the February pic!!!

Even though I had already lost about 2.5 stone when we got together, he always says he loves me all the same 4st heavier or 4st lighter. What a sweetie. I said I won't take that as a challenge lol!! He might love me 4st heavier but I certainly didn't lol.

Ahh I am so loved up and so very happy. In fact, I don't think I've been happier! Had a few tears last night dropping him off at home. It sounds sad, I know! But I'd just had such a lovely weekend. I didn't want it to be over. Nevermind, am seeing him tonight before he starts his funny continental shifts again! Will all be worthwhile when we manage to get a holiday away somewhere later in the year x

Awww I've loved the catch up on here, I agree with the others you looked amazing on your night out, I had a little giggle at the latest pic of you & Warren your hand is on him saying 'oi off he's mine', lol.

I'm not too sure about the phrase 'draw a line' it's so negative, it's just life itself in general & we all have gains & losses, that's how it goes, the important thing is not to stress, which you're not doing. x

Oh Stevie, you look so so beautiful. It's not even just the weight, your whole face looks lit up, wonderful to see! Try not to fret about a little gain, it sounds like you've had a fantastic time, you shouldn't feel guilt about enjoying yourself with food, and now I think we all appreciate how much nicer it is as a treat rather than all the time! I still have a Friday night treat after WI, and am shocked at how much I look forward to it and savour it whereas before it was just normal! Warren looks so happy too, proper proud of you!
Hope you continue to have a great week, even if you do get a pesky little gain!
XxX

Definitley a massive difference that stone has made chick! Pleased you had a good time, even if it put the diet on hold. We need to enjoy ourselves sometimes! Lovely pic of you two and you look lovely in your outfit x

Morning diary, happy hump day. Half way through the working week already, woop!! Not that I'm particularly looking forward to the weekend - Warren is likely to be working all of it - but I'm ready for some time off. I know we've just had a nice long weekend, but I feel so exhausted at the minute. I'm really ready for a couple of nice early nights and lie-in's.

Anyway, 3lb on at group last night. I am okay with that, as I did expect more. After what I have eaten / drunk since Sunday it is really surprising. Finished off with sausage, chips and curry sauce from the chippy for tea last night. And an M&S toffee, fudge and belgian chocolate hot cross bun for supper. And now the fresh week begins...

I am actually so happy to be getting back on plan this morning, as my tummy feels really battered from the last few days. My scales were up by another 1.5lb this morning, so I really need to get rid of some of this bloat and fast!! I really want to be at least back down to 10st 10.5lb by next Tuesday, so my aim this week is to do a few Success Express days and also have a few Syn Free days. Also going to be making a big pan of my vegetable broth again to give me that boost I want.

This is how today is looking. LOADS of super dooper SuperFree...

Success Express

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes topped with a Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt

Lunch:
- Chicken (S) Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Dinner:
- Roasted Pepper stuffed with Chilli (Extra Lean Mince, Carrot (S), Celery (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Kidney Beans (S) and Chopped Tomatoes (S)) and Cheese (HExA). Served with a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 1 x Special K Chewy Delight & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
And she's back :)

Good idea on the success express days Stevie, we talked about SE last night in group. They can give you a real boost. You'll smash that gain next Tuesday, you always do. Once your head in the game then you're flying.

Shame that Warren is working at the weekend, but it'll give you some 'me' time or time to catch up on other things :)

Food looks extra scrummy today, have a great day xx

Hiya Stevie hope you don't mind but I've followed you on IG.

Been following your diary for a few months now. You're doing brilliantly & your motivation is an inspiration

Well done xx

Well done on getting back on plan again. Success express is a good idea! I think I'll give it a whirl too for a few days.

Morning diary, happy Thursday. Very nearly the weekend, woop!!

As I mentioned yesterday, Warren is going to be working all weekend. From Saturday morning onwards. Anyway, I've already planned to go for a nice big walk again on Saturday morning with my mam, providing the weather stays dry. That will give me something to do, and it's a good excuse to fit some Body Magic in there. As I've said before, I do want to start my Body Magic again but it's just finding the time / energy after being at work all day. But with Warren working these funny continental shifts, it's likely I'm going to have quite a bit of time on my hands most weekends. So I'll make the most of it!!

First day of Success Express went well yesterday. And I was happy to see my scales down to 10st 11.8lb this morning! I was 10st 13.5lb on Tuesday night when I got weighed at group, and yesterday morning they had pinged up to 11st 1lb following our chippy tea and my hot cross bun after group. So pleased that they are moving in the right direction already and hope they continue to do so! I want that 3lb back off again so I'm back down to my 4st award (10st 10.5lb). But if the Scale Gods are listening - anything more would be nice too!!

Here we go for another Success Express day. Check out the SuperFree...

Success Express

Breakfast:
- Pineapple (S), Mango (S) and Kiwi Fruit (S)
- Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt

Lunch:
- Broth (Bacon, Pearl Barley, Yellow Split Peas (S), Marrowfat Peas (S), Green Split Lentils (S), Red Split Lentils (S), Carrots (S), Swede (S), Onion (S), Leeks (S) and Celery (S)) with a Wholemeal Roll (HExB)
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- Butterflied Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree, Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Jalapenos (S) and Mozzarella (HExA). Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)
- Half a Banana

Other:
- 2 x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (4 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (6 Syns)
- Half a Cadbury Easter Egg Shell (13.5 Syns)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Mozzarella
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 23.5
Weekly Syns: 23.5 / 105

Last edited:
Had a bit of a munch fest tonight! Was planning on being Syn free today, but it didn't happen lol. Not worried though as I was Syn free yesterday, so still on track.

Tea just didn't touch the sides! I did have a banana afterwards but had to throw half of it away, it was all dry tasting and bruised. And then I thought sod it, I'm having some Syns lol! I had:

- 2 x WW chocolate digestive biscuits (4 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (6 Syns)
- Half an Easter egg shell (13.5 Syns)

23.5 Syns in total - off to update my diary now :)

Well done for staying in control Stevie xx

My friend had a baby yesterday morning and she's called Stevie-jean! xx

Oooh she has great taste!! Xxx

Happy Friday folks!! Finally. I don't know why, but short weeks always seem longer. This will only be my fourth day at work this week, with the Bank Holiday Monday, but I feel like I've been here for about a month straight lol!

Really enjoying my SE days at the minute. And my scales have also dropped a little bit more this morning - down from 10st 11.8lb yesterday to 10st 11.4lb today. All moving in the right direction!! Sorry if TMI, but I am desperate for a PF visit though! I still feel quite bloated and, shall we say, bunged up :rolleyes: Hopefully that will sort itself out soon. I'm hoping that all of the SuperFree will help.

Feeling pleased that my little munch-fest last night didn't turn into a full on binge and that I managed to stay in control. I know I used 23.5 Syns, but I knew in the back of my mind that I'd had 0 on Wednesday, so that it would easily balance itself out somewhere. I don't know what it was last night. I made pizza chicken for Warren and I, and usually we are stuffed from it. But last night it didn't even touch the sides! I did opt for SuperFree first, but the banana I had was awful, so decided to splurge on some Syns. And what I had could have been a lot worse - Warren had two packets of Walkers crisps, two mini Creme Egg ice cream cones, a mini MaltEaster bunny, a Cadbury LU bar, a box of Skittles and a bag of those little foamy teeth and toothbrushes. So my two WW biscuits, HiFi bar and half an Easter egg was very restrained lol!

Anyway, this is how today is looking...

Success Express

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and Raspberries (SS) topped with a Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt
- Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight (4.5 Syns)
- Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Broth (Bacon, Pearl Barley, Yellow Split Peas (S), Marrowfat Peas (S), Green Split Lentils (S), Red Split Lentils (S), Carrots (S), Swede (S), Onion (S), Leeks (S) and Celery (S))
- Special K Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Cracker Crisps (4 Syns)
- 25g bag of Mini Maryland Cookies (6 Syns)

Dinner:
- EL Beef and Red Onion (S) Burger in a Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Lettuce (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Jalapenos (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Carrot "Chips" (S)

Other:
- Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight (4.5 Syns)
- 3 x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (6 Syns)
- 2 x Cadbury Time Out (9 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 34
Weekly Syns: 57.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie,

Have you ever considering taking up wearing a chef hat for a living? Haha. Your foods sounds delicious as always.

Well done on the controlled chocolate synage last night. It's hard, I know especially when you have someone else munching on sweet treats at the same time. I know when I had some Easter Egg on Tuesday I found it proper hard to resist eating the full lot! What I've done though is weighed it out and put it in the fridge in little sandwich bags, so I know when I want pure chocolate I can have a bag for 10 syns :)

With regards to the PF, are you drinking plenty of water? Try some green tea as well, I know that helps me.

Have a great day / weekend xx

I have days where I could eat the world and his wife, and other days where I just want pure sugar. Well done on staying in control!

Back