The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Go Stevie! You can do this. I think it's definitely a good idea to start a fresh diary, like you said there was a lot of negativity, and must have felt to you like you we're going round in circles! Pleased to have you back though :) x

Welcome back hun and yeah to the new diary. :D

I'm here to subscribe. x

Here to sub!

Good to have you back! xx

Im here too - glad you are back xxx

yay welcome back. you can do it x

Glad you're back x

Here to subscribe x

Hey :) i liked reading ur diary so iv come nack to sub hehe xx

Wow, thank you all so much!! You guys rock - really happy to have you here :thankyou: xxx

Hello again! So glad to see this and despite the gain, I know it means the rest of life has been going swell for you! I must say the last two weeks have been exactly the same as you. For once, I wasn't eating because I was sad but because I was being happy, sociable and drunk again! I've done it before but now I need to learn to balance social life with the diet again. I am weighing in tonight after 2 weeks avoiding it and I'm estimating a 5lb gain. Either way, I've got into the swing of the gym, booked some classes and got my food plan for this week all planned out so fingers crossed.
We can do this and I'm so glad you're back here to do this with :)
xxx

How did you do babe? Hope it wasn't as bad as you thought! It's sometimes nice to know that you're not alone - it's like we've been in the same boat the last few weeks and I know if we stick together in this little boat of ours we'll soon be full steam ahead to target and beyond. We can do this!! :) xxx

I do indeed, lurked around here for too long dabbling in the plan but it is DEFINITELY happening this time. The spare tyre is being punctured! :D x

Lovely - I shall pop along to subscribe shortly. Always nice to make new friends on here! :D xx

Nice to see you back Hun have really missed your diary posts your such an inspiration !!! I'm wiping clean the slate and starting again tonight just off to weigh in the face the gain !!!

Thank you hun! That is so sweet of you. Sounds like there are a few of us starting afresh, which is good. We can all do it together!! Slate well and truly wiped clean. Hope tonight wasn't as bad as you thought? xx

Well done for coming back :) i've been a bit like that myself lately and have recently re-started so I can relate. Lets do this :)

Thanks babe!! Lets kick some butt this week, we know we can :) xx

No, no, no, running is GOOD! As is any exercise ;) xx

Muahaha, you do have a good point! ;) Actually I am not long back from the gym and I really enjoyed it! Not sure my body will be saying that in the morning though when I'm crippled lol! xx

Go Stevie! You can do this. I think it's definitely a good idea to start a fresh diary, like you said there was a lot of negativity, and must have felt to you like you we're going round in circles! Pleased to have you back though :) x

You've hit the nail on the head there - that's exactly how I felt! Like a bit of a broken record going round and round and round on repeat. Determined to go all guns blazing now though! Thanks for coming to my new diary hun xx

Stevie well done for coming back. You can do it.

Thank you so much Rosie! Your posts are always so positive and supportive. I really appreciate it! xx

Didn't read your previous diary but here to follow you on your fresh start!!! You look fab already, looking forward to supporting you as you continue x

Here2 subscribe:) so glad u r back i loovvee readin ur diary:) iv been awol on here also, fresh start from 2mro:) 7.5 off in total, not much but its a start, had a 1lb gain 2nte but missed class due2 a weddin last week & iv bern majorly bad so a pound i was ecstatic with:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didn't read your previous diary but here to follow you on your fresh start!!! You look fab already, looking forward to supporting you as you continue x

Hello lovely! Thanks for stopping by - always nice to see a new face :D xx

Here to subscribe :) good luck with fresh start xx

Hello, thanks for subscribing hun! xx

Here2 subscribe:) so glad u r back i loovvee readin ur diary:) iv been awol on here also, fresh start from 2mro:) 7.5 off in total, not much but its a start, had a 1lb gain 2nte but missed class due2 a weddin last week & iv bern majorly bad so a pound i was ecstatic with:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely!! Seems like a few of us have been AWOL lately - I am blaming the time of year and the lovely weather we've been having!!

1lb on after a wedding is nothing, well done!! I bet you're really pleased with that. You sound like you're doing cracking - can't wait to see how you get on :) Have a great week this week with your fresh start xx

Morning diary! Pleased to report that my first day back on plan yesterday went really well! Had lots of yummy SW food and did an hours Body Combat class last night too - the balls of my feet are killing today, but overall I feel better for it :)

Think I'll have a Green day today...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with a sliced Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (2 x HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries (S) and Grapes

Other:
- Penguin Biscuit (5 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 10 / 105

Last edited:
Non-Scale Victory this morning!! A couple of colleagues have just come back from a breakfast meeting they had this morning, armed with loads of left over pastries. I had a maple and pecan plait (one of my faves!) plonked on my desk (with the lid open may I add - so I could see and smell it), but I didn't even flinch! Closed the lid and went and put it at the other side of the room on the table where the kettle is - someone else can have it. On the table there are also loads of biscuits and a tub of celebrations chocolates. Didn't touch a single thing :D

Non-Scale Victory this morning!! A couple of colleagues have just come back from a breakfast meeting they had this morning, armed with loads of left over pastries. I had a maple and pecan plait (one of my faves!) plonked on my desk (with the lid open may I add - so I could see and smell it), but I didn't even flinch! Closed the lid and went and put it at the other side of the room on the table where the kettle is - someone else can have it. On the table there are also loads of biscuits and a tub of celebrations chocolates. Didn't touch a single thing :D

Wahey! You are back on it!!

I always find those things the toughest, my office is always full of sweets, chocolate, biscuits etc. and it's soooo easy to cave if you're not having a great day or just because they're available - I also find the women I work with almost want you to eat it and you get abuse if you don't!!

Love the feeling of saying no not because you have to but because you want to!

Wahey! You are back on it!!

I always find those things the toughest, my office is always full of sweets, chocolate, biscuits etc. and it's soooo easy to cave if you're not having a great day or just because they're available - I also find the women I work with almost want you to eat it and you get abuse if you don't!!

Love the feeling of saying no not because you have to but because you want to!

Thanks hun, really do feel back on it now!

This afternoon I did help myself to a Penguin biscuit from the selection of goodies, but I synned it (5 Syns) and left it at that - it didn't send me into a whirlwind binge or anything like that, so we're all good :)

My mam and I are planning to have a BBQ on Saturday afternoon, provided the nice weather stays. My dad is away golfing for the weekend and my brother will no doubt be out, so it should be a nice girly afternoon. I've just sat and re-done my plan for that day and have decided I will have a homemade burger (we have some made up already in the freezer), a couple of Weight Watchers premium pork sausages (1 Syn) and some more of the chicken and vegetable kebabs that I had last night. I'll make up a big bowl of salad for us too, and some more homemade salsa. Lots of yummy BBQ food for 1 Syn!

I've sat and worked out what I'm going to be having at the Indian on Sunday and it only comes to 10.5 Syns, so I can have a couple of drinks on Saturday too without having to worry about going overboard on my Syns! I am really into Parrot Bay frozen cocktails - don't know if anyone has tried them? They are ready made cocktails in a little pouch that you freeze. My favourite is the berry daiqiri flavour, and funnily enough out of the varieties our Asda sells they are the lowest in Syns - 11.5 each! So going to have a couple of them on Saturday and maybe a couple of glasses of wine. Really looking forward to it now and enjoying being organised again :)

484%5C5000281031484%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

How do you make your salsa?

I'm addicted but always buy the tesco premade "cool salsa" - it's really low syn but a syn free version would obviously be better!! Any I've made before haven't been as nice!

I loooove salsa. I had loads of the stuff with my tea last night! I just do chopped red peppers, chopped red onion, a couple of chopped fresh tomatoes, about 1/3rd of a tin of chopped tomatoes and then as much chilli as you can handle! I'm really lazy and used already chopped/crushed chilli - that's free as long as it contains no oil or what-not :)

Hi Stevie!

I noticed you'd used low low cheese as a pasta sauce a while back... Can I ask how you did this? I'm assuming you just stirred it through the pasta on a low heat but did you need to add any water or anything? Having it for lunch tomorrow, trying to spice up my diary lol! Thanks x

Back