The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Been to Sainsburys and went a little bit crazy in the Quorn freezer section lol- came back with a pkt of low fat sausages, chicken nuggets and hot dogs plus a pkt of LM red onion and rosemary sausages found their way into my basket too!
Had great fun trying to fit them all into my tiny freezer!

Going to try Asda for the ginger sticky fillets tomorrow.

I'm really loving Quorn at the minute :)

Oooh I've not tried the lamb steaks, as I don't eat lamb. Only due to the fact that I couldn't eat something that I see as a baby, not necessarily because I don't like it. I might give the Quorn version a go though! Definitely going to have to get a bag of nuggets. Don't think we have any in the freezer and I've set myself off wanting some now :giggle: Gorgeous with a big plate of SW chips and beans, yum!!
Now that I have a bag, I'm considering having them with chips and beans for dinner tonight instead of the peppered steaks!

Been to Sainsburys and went a little bit crazy in the Quorn freezer section lol- came back with a pkt of low fat sausages, chicken nuggets and hot dogs plus a pkt of LM red onion and rosemary sausages found their way into my basket too!

I love the red onion and rosemary sausages! I have them with mustard mash, roasted mushrooms and red onion and peas. Yummy! :) x

I love the red onion and rosemary sausages! I have them with mustard mash, roasted mushrooms and red onion and peas. Yummy! :) x

Currently laid in bed watching Eastenders with a cup of tea and a HiFi bar. This is certainly different from my usual Friday nights, that's for sure! :giggle:

Morning diary. Up at the crack of dawn today! I'm finding it really hard to sleep with it being so hot on a night and then the sun so bright at such an early time of the morning. Nevermind, one bonus is that I am hangover free! First weekend in a while that I have been able to say that. I'm pleased I stayed in last night :)

Not really sure what the plans are for today. Probably not a lot, out and about in the garden I would think. Really looking forward to my Indian tonight though, yummy!!

This is the plan for today...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Watermelon, Blueberries and Grapes
- Asda Chosen by You FF Rhubarb and Vanilla Yogurt

[/SIZE]Lunch:
- Quorn (S) and Vegetable (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) Quiche topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Baked Beans (SS)
- Aldi Cheese Curls (3 Syns)

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- Salad (Lettuce
(S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Tomato (S))
- Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) with Boiled Rice

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

- 4 x Sainsburys Chocolate Chip Digestives (14 Syns)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 25.5
Weekly Syns: 68 / 105

Last edited:
Just had a lovely breakfast in the garden

image-1174635963.jpg

And then made some yummy Syn free ice lollies to pop in the freezer for later

image-1170881271.jpg

The ice lollies are a great idea! I must get myself some ice lollie moulds!

I've been having mini twister lollies and refresher lollies which are low in Syns, but I'm saving today's Syns for a takeaway and remembered I had these moulds! Some people even freeze muller light yogurts in them. I think I got these moulds from the pound shop - bargain! :)

I bet the coconut and pineapple crush is nice with vodka heheh :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! Monday again, and far too nice to be stuck at work!!

I did end up going out on Saturday night, but I only had a few vodkas. Actually we went round our friends first before we went out, and sat out in the garden. Everyone else was drinking, but I had taken a big bottle of fizzy diet vimto round with me, and I stuck to that. Which was a big NSV for me! I'll admit I wasn't 100% on plan yesterday, but I don't think I've done too much damage. Fingers crossed! As long as I can manage a loss on Tues I'll be happy, even if it's just 1lb to get the ball rolling again :)

On the plus side, the lifts were out of order at work this morning. Meaning I had to walk up 5 floors from the basement to my office on the fourth floor!! The stairs are so steep too. Fair to say I was sounding like Darth Vader when I got to the top and was thankful to get sat down at my desk :giggle: Legs were like jelly!

Haven't really got much planned food-wise for today, but determined to stay on plan. Will just see where today takes me :)

Last edited:
Sorry I've not been very active lately. I've got the week off work to enjoy the sunshine so this has taken a bit of a back seat. I am being good though! Lost 2.5lb at weigh in last night, woop!! :)

Back