The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Amazing on all the SF and SS! I've decided to start mixing it up more and actually putting some effort in again to make things more interesting! It definitely helps I find! Have a good day hun xx

Thanks hun! I definitely became lazy and stopped putting in the effort to make different and interesting things. Like you said, it definitely makes all of the difference. Hope you have a great weekend xx

Glad to see you're back in the zone. totally agree about the EE days. Will be interesting for me to see if I can still get a big loss after a big gain. Normally after a big gain I do red and really confine myself, but I wanted to ease my way back in and it feels so much better! x

Glad to see you're back in the zone. totally agree about the EE days. Will be interesting for me to see if I can still get a big loss after a big gain. Normally after a big gain I do red and really confine myself, but I wanted to ease my way back in and it feels so much better! x

Thanks hun, you too. I know what you mean - it's been so long since I did EE, I have actually forgotten what my losses were like then. Will be interesting to see on Tuesday! Have a great weekend :) xx

Good morning diary. Just a quick post this morning, here's my food for today...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Watermelon
(S)
- Danone Activia 0% Fat Raspberry Yogurt

Lunch:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree
(S), Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)
- Sainsbury's Smoked Paprika Popcorn (2.5 Syns)

Dinner:

- Malaysian Quorn and Red Pepper Curry (Quorn Pieces (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Tomato Puree (S), Stock (S) and Curry Powder (S)) served with Boiled Rice and Green Beans (S)

Other:
-
2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Galaxy Ripple (9 Syns)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low grated
Healthy B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 11.5
Weekly Syns: 34.5 / 105

Last edited:

Green

Breakfast
- Watermelon (S)

Lunch:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)

Dinner:
- Malaysian Quorn and Red Pepper Curry (Quorn Pieces (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Tomato Puree (S), Stock (S) and Curry Powder (S)) served with Boiled Rice and Green Beans (S)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 23 / 105

Looks yummy...it's my first official day today so wish me luck!

My food diary link is on my signature :)

Xx

Green

Breakfast
- Watermelon (S)

Lunch:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)

Dinner:

Other:

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 23 / 105

Mmm I love watermelon but can't seem to get any round here!!!! The only ones I've seen wrte £3 and about the size of a grapefruit!!!

Food is looking great, your lunch sounds delicious!
Xxx

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

Looks yummy...it's my first official day today so wish me luck!

My food diary link is on my signature :)

Xx

Mmm yummy food today!

Must admit, food has been so tasty today!! Feels like I've had such a treat when everything has been well within my allowance - I've barely touched my Syns today! Will have a nice treat tonight - chocolate or something :)

Have subbed to your diary so looking forward to seeing how you get on xx

Mmm I love watermelon but can't seem to get any round here!!!! The only ones I've seen wrte £3 and about the size of a grapefruit!!!

Food is looking great, your lunch sounds delicious!
Xxx

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

Do you have a Morrisons where you are hun? I got mine from there - it was a chunk of watermelon rather than a whole one, maybe a quarter I'd say. And only £1! Really handy if there's only one of you eating it, so it doesn't go to waste. It was so yummy and juicy too, really enjoyed it! xxxx

My yummy breakfast and lunch today...

breakfast.jpgPizza.jpg

And I also had this delicious popcorn with my lunch. It's from Sainsbury's (obviously) and comes in a multipack of 6. You get three different flavours - this one, sour cream and chive and also salt and vinegar. You get loads in a bag and it's only 2.5 Syns! I'll definitely buy it again...

2.5 Syns.jpg

Just about to start the prep. for tonights tea, so will post a picture of that later on if I remember. It's basically the Malaysian chicken and red pepper curry from the Taste of Asia cookbook, but I'm having Quorn instead so I can have a Green day today. I used to make this regular and I loved it, so looking forward to it!

Yummy tea!

image-1869545109.jpg

Now just having a cup of tea and a rocky road :) nomnomnom.

Lovely to see you having such interesting food! I've gone back to making some old favourites, like cottage pie with Philly Light in the topping and Italian Beef Stew. They're not really summer recipes but they've been just what I fancy!

Popcorn is my absolute weakness so it's good to know about the mini bags! I think Tesco have similar so I should look up the syns - hopefully I can have popcorn and still feel virtuous on my next cinema trip...

Yummy Sunday food :)

Green

Breakfast
- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA) and Mixed Berries
(S)
- Options Orange Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Lunch:
- Quorn Shepherds Pie (Quorn Mince
(S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS) and half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over (1 Syn)) topped with Potato and Cheese (HExA). Served with Carrots (S) and Sweetcorn

Dinner:
- Apple
(S) and Watermelon [/SIZE](S)
- Sainsbury's Cheese and Onion Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- Special K Chocolate Biscuit Moments (5 Syns)

Other
- Sainsbury's Salt and Vinegar Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- Flump (1.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low grated
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 14.5
Weekly Syns: 49 / 105

Last edited:
Thanks ladies! Found this weekend surprisingly easy, and I've really enjoyed staying in cooking good food ? Long may it continue xxx

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Thanks ladies! Found this weekend surprisingly easy, and I've really enjoyed staying in cooking good food ? Long may it continue xxx

You're doing so well Stevie, following you on IG too, loving the food photos :) keep up the good work chick xxxx

Good morning diary. Can't tell you how great I feel this morning - such a turn around from this time last week. I'm so pleased I managed to conquer this weekend and that everything went to plan! It feels great to be back in control.

I just wish Tuesday would hurry up already! I'm dying to get on the scales and see what they have to say for themselves. I can't remember the last time I was actually looking forward to getting weighed! Ideally I'd like 2lb off as this would put me on target for my 2lb a week mini goal (to get back down to my lowest of 12st 0.5lb before York on 21st September), but if I'm honest I'd love a little bit more just for fun! But will welcome any loss with open arms after all of these gains I've been having lately.

Back on Extra Easy today. Strangely I'm really enjoying it. I still need to to Red / Green on a weekend as that's my biggest danger zone and the time where I'm most likely to need the extra Healthy Extras / Syns, but I think I'll continue to do Extra Easy throughout the week now :)

This is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Apple (S) and Watermelon (S)
- WW Caramel Mallow (2.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Salad (Iceberg Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Radicchio (S), Red Onions (S), Peppers (S), Baby Spinach (S), Wild Rocket (S) and Santini Tomatoes (S)) with M&S Lime and Coriander Chicken Mini Fillets (S) (1.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- 3 Egg Omelette with Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Cheese (HExA), served with Potato Wedges

Other
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Shape Delight 0% Fat Rhubarb Crumble Yogurt (0.5)

Healthy B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 4.5
Weekly Syns: 53.5 / 105

Last edited:
Back