The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I actually love your diary. Your attitude is just so inspiring! I actually feel better after I read your entries! Best of luck today! Hope you get the loss you absolutely deserve! xx

Awww, thank you so much!! Admittedly my attitude had been a bit pants in the last couple of months but I've picked myself up and dusted myself off this week. Feeling like a new person and ready to kick the crap out of this extra weight :D xx

Good luck for WI, it's surprising how many people do have a free for all after WI, I go to a Saturday class & it's surprising how many people have syn free Saturday & Sunday. I have had syn free after WI, but that was when I WI on a Thursday, I've not done it whilst at the weekend class. I think people would be shocked if they counted up how many syns they weren't counting.

Nice treat you've got for later x

Good luck for WI, it's surprising how many people do have a free for all after WI, I go to a Saturday class & it's surprising how many people have syn free Saturday & Sunday. I have had syn free after WI, but that was when I WI on a Thursday, I've not done it whilst at the weekend class. I think people would be shocked if they counted up how many syns they weren't counting.

Nice treat you've got for later x

I wouldn't like to imagine how many Syns I would normally rack up after WI! My usual treat is jumbo battered sausage, chips and curry sauce from the fish and chip shop. Also a bag of "scraps" which I would sandwich between two slices of white buttered bread with loads of salt and vinegar. Followed by a bar of the Cadbury Marvellous Creations jelly bean chocolate, a peanut butter Kit Kat Chunky and maybe some other sort of sweeties. All washed down with a couple of bottles of full fat pink lemonade flavour lucozade. Phew! No wonder my losses (what losses!?) haven't been what I'd have liked - all of that on top of usually 105 Syns per week!!

Actually writing that down I feel quite embarrassed. It is silly really - there's no need to throw a whole week away for the sake of a treat. I'm having a treat tonight and am still well within my Syns!! So it just shows it can be done. I'm already planning next weeks - going to have chicken in black bean sauce and boiled rice from the Chinese. Only 5 Syns so still have plenty left for some chocolatey goodness afterwards. It is marvellous what a bit of planning can do!! And plus it gives me something to look forward to during the week - win win! :) x

I wouldn't like to imagine how many Syns I would normally rack up after WI! My usual treat is jumbo battered sausage, chips and curry sauce from the fish and chip shop. Also a bag of "scraps" which I would sandwich between two slices of white buttered bread with loads of salt and vinegar. Followed by a bar of the Cadbury Marvellous Creations jelly bean chocolate, a peanut butter Kit Kat Chunky and maybe some other sort of sweeties. All washed down with a couple of bottles of full fat pink lemonade flavour lucozade. Phew! No wonder my losses (what losses!?) haven't been what I'd have liked - all of that on top of usually 105 Syns per week!!

Actually writing that down I feel quite embarrassed. It is silly really - there's no need to throw a whole week away for the sake of a treat. I'm having a treat tonight and am still well within my Syns!! So it just shows it can be done. I'm already planning next weeks - going to have chicken in black bean sauce and boiled rice from the Chinese. Only 5 Syns so still have plenty left for some chocolatey goodness afterwards. It is marvellous what a bit of planning can do!! And plus it gives me something to look forward to during the week - win win! :) x

You know something stevie, you just made me rethink my treat tonight! Haha. I'm the same, a but is have a big bag of crisps, some wine, a Chinese/curry/pizza followed by a pudding of probably chocolate or cheesecake or something. Ridiculous really. After WI tonight I'm going to have meatballs with mushrooms, onions and pasta in a home made sauce with a vodka diet coke and a little bit of chocolate but all on plan! Thanks hun! X

Haha your weigh in treat is near identical to mine! battered sausage and chips with curry sauce and a big bar of oreo chocolate! Or doner kebab with chips and garlic mayo, still order a diet coke though haha the horror!

I haven't done it lately either, mostly because I haven't lost much lately so I don't deserve a treat haha! But when I do get back to losing, I plan to just have a bar of choc or something and a yummy fakeaway meal like burger and chips :)

still order a diet coke though haha the horror!

Hahaha I have done that in the past too!! Best make it a diet Coke - don't want to get fat now!! :giggle:

I can totally relate to your post WI binge! It's funny how we are able to convince ourself it doesn't count - I sometimes used to have a huge KFC, or sometimes a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys ice cream! The worst thing is I would then lie awake all night with stomach ache! Good luck for WI x

I can totally relate to your post WI binge! It's funny how we are able to convince ourself it doesn't count - I sometimes used to have a huge KFC, or sometimes a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys ice cream! The worst thing is I would then lie awake all night with stomach ache! Good luck for WI x

Me too!! I would be crippled the next day with stomach ache! It's so silly x

Woop, 3.5lb off!! So happy :)

OMG and I was runner up for Woman of the Year!! An award I won last year so to be nominated for two years running is just mind blowing. And check out my gorgeous runners up prize...

image-3308020162.jpg

My cheeks hurt from smiling so much :D :D

Back