The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I've set up my own food IG now too - can't wait to upload loads of pics later that I've been holding back on posting!! Yay!

I've added you Stevie, I'm Opal_Lil :)

Roll on SW food photos! Wooo!x

Woop, following back! :D x

I got a bit carried away there... 18 photos - oops!

Lol!! Looks yummy though - especially the diet coke ham! I just tend to update mine as and when I've eaten anything really, or if I find an inspiring quote, or to update with my WI results etc. x

Lol!! Looks yummy though - especially the diet coke ham! I just tend to update mine as and when I've eaten anything really, or if I find an inspiring quote, or to update with my WI results etc. x

Yeah, that's definitely the best way!

I just got a bit carried away with all my photos of food that I haven't been able to share with anyone :D

Yeah, that's definitely the best way!

I just got a bit carried away with all my photos of food that I haven't been able to share with anyone :D

Nothing wrong with that! :D

Stevie u r really such an inspiration! Ur diary is the first one i look for, i have been away from sw for a while now and ur posts always motivate me u r amazin and deserve to be nominated big well done :) id love to follow u on IG but what is it?? Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stevie u r really such an inspiration! Ur diary is the first one i look for, i have been away from sw for a while now and ur posts always motivate me u r amazin and deserve to be nominated big well done :) id love to follow u on IG but what is it?? Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I ask what ia IG? Xx

Hi ladies, its insta gram (but without the space) - minis censors it for some reason :( x

Tea :D
image-3682065063.jpg

That looks amazing!! Can I ask how you do the chicken? Do you cook the toppings first and then put them on the chicken, or just put them on the chicken raw and then grill?

Dead easy hun! Just gave the chicken a good beating with a rolling pin to make it quite flat. Then I topped with tomato purée and raw veg and finally cheese. Just cooked in the oven on 200 - with the chicken being flat it only takes about 10-12 mins :)

Ooh lush! I thought it'd be a proper faff with cooking the chicken, cooking other bits, putting it together, grilling the cheese...

Sounds so easy :D think I might be having it this weekend! Yum.

Thank you for the info xx

Ooh lush! I thought it'd be a proper faff with cooking the chicken, cooking other bits, putting it together, grilling the cheese...

Sounds so easy :D think I might be having it this weekend! Yum.

Thank you for the info xx

You're very welcome lovely :) Enjoy xx

If you sprinkle some oregano or mixed herbs it is like a meat based pizza. I do it with turkey breast too and love it especially with loads of roasted peppers and onions. That photo made my mouth water. I think it is what we will have over the weekend too. Thanks for reminding me Stevie.

Not me boo hoo. I can not even send a text message I am such an old fart lol !!!!

Ooh yummy!! I will definitely add the herbs next time I make it. It's such a simple thing, but I never thought to do that. I bet it tastes so much more authentic - thanks for that Sue. And enjoy yours at the weekend!!

Hey, you are only as old as you feel. I would definitely not say you are an old fart!! I think you are very clever :) xxxxx

Hey, you are only as old as you feel. I would definitely not say you are an old fart!! I think you are very clever :) xxxxx

Or as old as the man you are feeling lol !!!! and as Paul is 17 years younger than me ( we have been married 28 years yeah !!!!) that makes me 53, I'll settle for that lol !!!!

Morning campers :D As you can probably tell my mood is still great and I am feeling totally positive and motivated - not even the thought of the upcoming Bank Holiday is going to throw me off plan.

It's been great catching up with everyone this week. When I went rather AWOL, I tried to keep away from Mini's and other peoples' diaries as I didn't want to spread my negativity, but can I just say everyone seems to be doing really great this week. There's been some fantastic losses and NSV's and I'm so happy for all of my lovely online friends :)

Still really enjoying Extra Easy and finding that my technique of 5 Syns on weekdays and 15 on a weekend is really working well too. I feel like I have finally found the balance, and found out what works for me. I know it's only early days - it's only my second proper week back on plan - but I have never felt so determined and confident. Woop!

This is my yummy food for today...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Tesco Moroccan Chicken Couscous Salad (5 Syns)
- Banana

Dinner:
- Spicy Chicken (S) and Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Chillies (S) and Chopped Tomatoes (S)) Pasta, topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 10 / 105

Last edited:
Or as old as the man you are feeling lol !!!! and as Paul is 17 years younger than me ( we have been married 28 years yeah !!!!) that makes me 53, I'll settle for that lol !!!!

Hehe!!! You have such a cheeky side and I love that about you :D

Well just spontaneously decided to take tomorrow off work and give myself a nice long 4 day weekend. I think it was after reading in Elle's diary that she has a 4 day weekend - I thought to myself, "I'm having some of that!!" :D

Back