The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Thanks. I wouldn't say I've had a naughty day, I've just had more Syns than I've in the last couple of weeks. I'm still well within my daily Syns allowance. Nevertheless, I don't want to disrupt my pattern. I'm having a Syn free day tomorrow and will allow myself up to 13.5 on Friday rather than the 15 I'd usually allow on a weekend. Might sound bonkers to people on here, but look at the results it's given me in the last two weeks! I don't want to compromise that xxx

No I understand that, I like to save mine all up for a treat at the weekend. Plus if i eat chocolate etc then i just crave more. I don't really miss syns in the week at all, i only use them for things like if ive had a bit too much cheese or milk

xxxx

Been looking at your diary :) which looks great, i have taken recipes from it before so thank you :D

All I can see is that you don't eat a lot of breakfast. It's such a key meal so maybe have a cereal bar at breakfast too or even scan bran with a topping (which you could then split over the day). I just think it will help you even more as you burn it all off over the day :) I know some people aren't breakfast fans but just a suggestion

xxxx

Been looking at your diary :) which looks great, i have taken recipes from it before so thank you :D

All I can see is that you don't eat a lot of breakfast. It's such a key meal so maybe have a cereal bar at breakfast too or even scan bran with a topping (which you could then split over the day). I just think it will help you even more as you burn it all off over the day :) I know some people aren't breakfast fans but just a suggestion

xxxx

I eat absolutely loads for breakfast! I always have at least 3 kinds of fruit which is SuperFree and also super filling. Sometimes I have a yogurt too, but the fruit is normally more than enough to keep me full until lunchtime. Those who follow me on IG will see that my portion sizes are certainly not lacking lol! Thanks anyway though :) xxx

That's ok then :) Fruit doesn't fill me you see, wish it did! lol Ooh are you on IG? Me too, what's your user? xxxx

That's ok then :) Fruit doesn't fill me you see, wish it did! lol Ooh are you on IG? Me too, what's your user? xxxx

Oh I swear by the stuff! I have it pretty much every morning, except for a weekend when I might have a bacon, mushroom and cheese sandwich or a big cooked breakfast. But then my lunch would tend to be smaller, or non-existent as I might not be hungry after that until teatime. That's the great thing about Slimming World, you eat to your appetite. We're all different and it's just about finding what works best for us. I've lost 7.5lb in the last two weeks and am more than half way to target, so I think I've definitely found my way :D

Yes, I am an IG addict. My Slimming World account is stevielena_sw - feel free to follow me xxx

Oh I swear by the stuff! I have it pretty much every morning, except for a weekend when I might have a bacon, mushroom and cheese sandwich or a big cooked breakfast. But then my lunch would tend to be smaller, or non-existent as I might not be hungry after that until teatime. That's the great thing about Slimming World, you eat to your appetite. We're all different and it's just about finding what works best for us. I've lost 7.5lb in the last two weeks and am more than half way to target, so I think I've definitely found my way :D

Yes, I am an IG addict. My Slimming World account is stevielena_sw - feel free to follow me xxx

I have fruit with everything but I need museli for breakfast. But like you say you can eat your way :) Wow i would love to lose that sort of weight, the most I have ever lost is 2lbs a week but it's gradually coming off :)

xxxx

I have fruit with everything but I need museli for breakfast. But like you say you can eat your way :) Wow i would love to lose that sort of weight, the most I have ever lost is 2lbs a week but it's gradually coming off :)

xxxx

See I like to save my B choice for a "treat" in the evening, and my A choice is usually incorporated into a meal - i.e. cheese. But everyone is different! It would be a boring world if we were all the same xxxx

See I like to save my B choice for a "treat" in the evening, and my A choice is usually incorporated into a meal - i.e. cheese. But everyone is different! It would be a boring world if we were all the same xxxx

Definitely. I need my 2 lots of A as I love milky tea and cheese in meals, so extra easy i'm having to syn but that's ok it's worth a few syns for me when I do EE :)

xxxx.

Sorry if this is TMI for anyone reading, but I think I have discovered where my munchies came from yesterday. I think it may be TOTM. That sounds silly saying "I think", but as I'm on the implant I don't get a period and so I have lost track of when it would be. But anyway, today my tummy does feel a bit crampy and I am craving stodge - just had a big JP with baked beans and salad for lunch. So thinking that is probably where my cravings yesterday came from too! Either that or I was just being a piggy lol :D

I have the implant too - it's super annoying not knowing even though I love that it's not as frequent as once a month.

I tend to blame cravings on it all the time and then it never appears... !!xx

I love not having a period - I never ever get one until it is close to needing replaced, usually in the last month of it's life span. It doesn't bother me at all not knowing when I should or shouldn't have one - I'm just pleased to not get one!! - but it does make me wonder if that's what is affecting me this week. Also hoping and praying that if it is, it won't affect the scales on Tues. I've got another cracking week lined up and I want another loss to match!! xx

Sorry if this is TMI for anyone reading, but I think I have discovered where my munchies came from yesterday. I think it may be TOTM. That sounds silly saying "I think", but as I'm on the implant I don't get a period and so I have lost track of when it would be. But anyway, today my tummy does feel a bit crampy and I am craving stodge - just had a big JP with baked beans and salad for lunch. So thinking that is probably where my cravings yesterday came from too! Either that or I was just being a piggy lol :D

Oh lord, we truly are in sync! HAHAHA! And Rochelle! x

And me this week! Started for me yesterday! Haha xxxxxxx

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

Mother Nature is a bi**h lol! Have to say I am pleased I won't get the whole lot though, can live with a funny tummy and cravings. Just trying to fill up on free foods. Going to make a mahoosive quiche and beans for tea tonight, and thankfully I still have my B choice so I can have a HiFi later on. Mmmm chocolate!! :drool: xxxxxx

Here to subscribe....I have just re-started the SW journey from home :) x

Thank you for joining me! How is it going for you so far? :) x

Back