The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Oh lord, we truly are in sync! HAHAHA! And Rochelle! x
And my cousin who I run and go to slimming world with is feeling the same! Lol I've been to the family planning clinic at my docs tonight, as Kirsty couldn't find those tablets! So had to go get some. So I'm all sorted, no periods for my hols lol x

I'm on cerazette pill and its the same as the implant in the sense that you just never know when you'll get a period. I've told the nurse I want a pill where I get a break every month, now my BMI is safe to. She advised to wait til after holiday though which I think is wise x

Being completely nosy but am I interpreting it right that with the implant you don't get a period? If so, how long does the implant last for? I go to Florida for a year next Feb and that would be perfect instead of the bleeding (no pun intended) pill!

No worries hun! It really depends on the person I think! I was told that it might completely stop them, it might not have a great effect or it could even make them worse! I have been really lucky and never get a period now until it is due to run out (touch wood anyway). Could be worth having a chat with your doctor about? x

Hi,

I weighed myself on Monday and so far the week is going well :) x

Good!! I'm pleased to hear it :) Just the weekend to go and then it's weigh day, eek! Good luck x

Hi all :) Only read about a tenth of the thread but living it, loving how amazing everyone doing and the food diaries are very helpful :D Just a quick question, what is IG?

Happy Friday folks!! :D Finally lol - feels like such a long week.

This is rather sad, but I am excited for lunchtime! I'm going to try a Subway salad for the very first time. I have seen loooads of people talking about them and loads of photos on IG etc. and they look yum!! Think I'll get turkey salad with some of their sweet onion sauce, mmm sounds delish!! And got my popcorn with me and a yummy Danio - I am addicted to them :drool:

Another weekend in the house for me as well. Except for last Friday (when I went out and didn't drink!) this will be the fourth weekend I've stopped in. Woop, I'm on a roll!! Just having a quiet night in with the soaps tonight, and then tomorrow I'm going round to my friends for a girly night. I'm going to get stuff to make SW chicken parmos for us both tomorrow night. Haven't had that in ages so I'm looking forward to it!

Feeling much better today as well. My tummy is a lot calmer and the hungry beast in me seems to have gone quiet lol. I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning though and I did not like what I saw!! Still weighing at 12st 2.5lb which is not good!! That's me in my PJ's with nothing in my belly - by 5pm I would be weighing heavier. So hoping to actually lose something over the weekend!! I want another loss on Tuesday, even if it is just 1lb.

Anyway, this is what today is looking like...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)
- 3 x Finn Crisp Original (½ HExB)

Lunch:
- Subway Chicken (S) Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S), Peppers (S) and Jalapenos (S)) with Sweet Onion Sauce (2 Syns)
- Sainsbury's Salt & Vinegar Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- Danio Passionfruit Yogurt (1.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Spicy Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S)) Pasta with 7 x Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs. Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other
- Bag of Mini Party Rings (6 Syns)
- Danio Cherry Yogurt (1.5 Syns)
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (½ HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low grated
Healthy B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 14
Weekly Syns: 25.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hi all :) Only read about a tenth of the thread but living it, loving how amazing everyone doing and the food diaries are very helpful :D Just a quick question, what is IG?

It's Insta-gram (without the -). We can't post the proper name on here as Mini's filters it, as we're not supposed to talk about other social networking outlets. It's basically an app where you can share your photos. I (and a few others) have created Slimming World specific accounts where we post photos of our meals etc. for inspiration x

Subway salad is literally my saviour! I can't believe you've never had it! I have to travel in and out of London for gigs and its what I 'll get for dinner everytime, so sop yummy. There's something about it that's nicer than a homemade salad, the gherkins especially :p Its also the best when you forget your lunch at work! oooh I fancy one now! haha x

The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Hey Stevie your pasta bake looks yum! Does it have much sauce? Is it tinned chopped toms you used? Might have that tonight :) x
P.s I'm on Cezazette pill as well never normally know when TOTM is but this week hell I'm so bloated, craving naughty food like I would kill for it!, spots, moody lol! Getting the whole works...bar the bleeding though thank god!
Xx

Subway salad is literally my saviour! I can't believe you've never had it! I have to travel in and out of London for gigs and its what I 'll get for dinner everytime, so sop yummy. There's something about it that's nicer than a homemade salad, the gherkins especially :p Its also the best when you forget your lunch at work! oooh I fancy one now! haha x

Subway salads are divine Stevie! Can't believe you've never had one!!

I'm sure you'll love it! xx

Ooh, looking forward to it even more so now!! I do have a question though. I am a bit scared of the meat lol! All of the photo's I've seen have been of sliced turkey or ham. I am totally freaked out by sliced / processed meat (I don't mind ham in a sandwich, but not on a salad. And turkey / chicken slices are a no go!!) - do they do like chicken chunks or something I could have instead? Otherwise I will just go for a plain salad with the dressing I think xx

Hey Stevie your pasta bake looks yum! Does it have much sauce? Is it tinned chopped toms you used? Might have that tonight :) x
P.s I'm on Cezazette pill as well never normally know when TOTM is but this week hell I'm so bloated, craving naughty food like I would kill for it!, spots, moody lol! Getting the whole works...bar the bleeding though thank god!
Xx

Oh no, yet another of us struck by Mother Nature this week!!

The pasta bake is really lovely, and so easy to make. It's just something I throw together. I just fry off peppers, mushrooms and red onion in Frylight with some garlic and chilli (from a grinder). Sometimes I'll also add quorn pieces. Then it's just a can of chopped tomatoes and some chopped chillies (I use "Lazy" chillies). Then you just mix your dried pasta into it, pop into an oven proof dish and top it up with boiling water. The boiling water stops it from drying out and helps to keep a nice tomatoey sauce. Then pop it in the oven for maybe 30 mins. I pop the cheese on top for the last 5-10 minutes so it goes all bubbly and yummy :drool: xx

Ooh, looking forward to it even more so now!! I do have a question though. I am a bit scared of the meat lol! All of the photo's I've seen have been of sliced turkey or ham. I am totally freaked out by sliced / processed meat (I don't mind ham in a sandwich, but not on a salad. And turkey / chicken slices are a no go!!) - do they do like chicken chunks or something I could have instead? Otherwise I will just go for a plain salad with the dressing I think xx

Lol I know what you mean. Yeah there's chicken chunks or chicken tikka. Not sure on the syns though. They do cheese too so you could have a cheese salad!

Have a nose on the website beforehand if you get chance xx

Lol I know what you mean. Yeah there's chicken chunks or chicken tikka. Not sure on the syns though. They do cheese too so you could have a cheese salad!

Have a nose on the website beforehand if you get chance xx

Good thinking!! Don't know why I never thought to look on the old tinternet! Thanks Laura xx

According to syn calculator chicken tikka and chicken ones are free :D xx

According to syn calculator chicken tikka and chicken ones are free :D xx

Yup :D Going to stick with plain chicken for now as it's my first try. Might get a bit more adventurous next time! I wish they did other peppers as well rather than green - those are my least favourite. God I am sounding so picky today lol! xx

Yup :D Going to stick with plain chicken for now as it's my first try. Might get a bit more adventurous next time! I wish they did other peppers as well rather than green - those are my least favourite. God I am sounding so picky today lol! xx

Lol no i understand. I don't like green peppers either so I just have lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, gherkins and a few jalapenos in mine. At least you can pick and choose :)

I think you'll enjoy it

xxxx

I always get the plain chicken chunks and cheese! Its so flavoursome for a salad and the jalapenos are really strong. YUM

Oh yummy!! I can't wait now, only 20 minutes or so and I'm going to have a walk over. Think I will get all of the salad (minus the olives and gherkins, yuk!) with chicken pieces and a serving of sweet onion sauce. The sauce sounds soooo good!! Thanks everyone for your advice :) xxx

Back